Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Central World Tour

Pages: 1 5 replies

Being that I'm on the road alot, I get a chance to see places - but only from a business standpoint. An office is an office is an office, right? So this time I'm making it personal. I'll be traveling quite a bit over the next 6 weeks or so and would love to meet TC'ers as I pass through.

Oct 9-13 I'll be in the San Fran area. Will be hitting up Tonga Room for happy hour on Wed night (the 9th). Hopefully Trader Vic's in Emeryville the next night. Bay Area Centralites are welcome to join me.

Oct 17-18 Will be in the Sacramento area. Don't know if there are any tiki haunts out there. Do we even have TC'ers out here?

Oct 20-23 Rolling into Las Vegas. Plan to stop by Taboo Cove (and bitch about the music) on Sun night (the 20th). Hula Hula (or anyone else) wanna meet up?

Nov 8-10 Back to Sin City. Plan to pick up where I left off. Maybe see the old Stardust Aku Aku Moai.

December 7-10 Back in Sacramento. Hope I don't all that is tiki on my first trip.

Anyways, there you have it. Would love TC'ers along the way. Shoot me an email at [email protected]. Maybe we can share a bowl (a Scorpion Bowl, that is), trade mugs or talk tiki!

*** * * The Polynesian Popster * * ***

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2002-10-05 01:22 ]

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop on 2002-10-05 01:23 ]

T

Gretchen and I will be going to the Pau'ole A Ka Makemake benefit show on Wednesday the 9th in SF. We'd love to meet up at the Tonga Room beforehand if possible.
I need to see if there will be any problem leaving work early that day, but there shouldn't be since I'm working all weekend :(

What time were you planning on being there?

HH

hey PP i'd love to bitch about taboo cove with ya, I belive there's are a few other TC's in vegas. I'll email you with my phn # when you get here just give me a call. If you have time we can go down to sunset park and check out(yep there it is..). the giant maoi tiki.

Tiki-bot, the Mrs and I plan to be at the Tonga Room for Happy hour (5-7pm). So far I got emails from both aquarj and mrsmiley to meet up. Stop by for a drink or two........or three.

Hula Hula, I'll be in town on the 20th. I emailed my celfone number to you. I can get together sometime in the PM (gotta work to attend to all day).

T

Great! We'll try to meet you all there.

T

It's not much, but here's a couple pics of our little tiki-fest at the Tonga Room last night.
Hanford showed up!!! (Sorry for the extra punc. marks)

http://www.tikibot.com/

Can somebody let me know if this link works/doesn't work?

Tiki-bot

"No more MaD TiKi 4 U!"

[ Edited by: tiki-bot on 2002-10-11 11:25 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies