Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Mai Tai Tiki Lounge, Devon, UK, Croyde, Devon, UK (restaurant)

Pages: 1 6 replies

Name:Mai Tai Tiki Lounge, Devon, UK
Type:restaurant
Street:St Marys Road
City:Croyde, Devon
State:
Zip:
Phone:01271 891100

Description:
I've only just heard about this from my in-laws who read about it in the Guardian Newspaper, which had this to say about..

" a new Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar has been created in an old barn next door to the hotel. It features noodles, curries and Hawaiian burgers and is kitted out in authentic Tikki regalia with a cocktail bar decked out with a rush matting hut imported from California with other furnishings from Hawaii. Home House Hotel captures the new Devon's vibe perfectly; keeping the best of the old while welcoming the new."

http://travel.guardian.co.uk/countries/story/0,7451,1282606,00.html

This is the website address for the hotel it is part of http://www.homehousehotel.com

M

About how far would it take to drive from Plymouth to here? I hope to visit my grandmum this year.--Smiley

Mai Tai Tiki Lounge (01271 891100), a new Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar has been created in an old barn next door to the hotel. It features noodles, curries and Hawaiian burgers and is kitted out in authentic Tikki regalia with a cocktail bar decked out with a rush matting hut imported from California with other furnishings from Hawaii. Home House Hotel captures the new Devon's vibe perfectly; keeping the best of the old while welcoming the new.

Further information: Discover Devon (discoverdevon.com, 0870 6085531). visitsouthwest.co.uk, 0870 4420880. tamarvalley.org.uk.

M

About how far would it take to drive from Plymouth to here? I hope to visit my grandmum this year.--Smiley

Mai Tai Tiki Lounge (01271 891100), a new Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar has been created in an old barn next door to the hotel. It features noodles, curries and Hawaiian burgers and is kitted out in authentic Tikki regalia with a cocktail bar decked out with a rush matting hut imported from California with other furnishings from Hawaii. Home House Hotel captures the new Devon's vibe perfectly; keeping the best of the old while welcoming the new.

Further information: Discover Devon (discoverdevon.com, 0870 6085531). visitsouthwest.co.uk, 0870 4420880. tamarvalley.org.uk.

M

M

On 2005-01-21 17:44, mrsmiley wrote:

It's really not a long way at all. Maybe an hour if the traffic is bad. You'd probably spend most of your time just getting out of Plymouth! Croyde itself is a nice little surfing village, so it's a decent enough journey on it's own merits. If you have a lot of time, venture into Cornwall where it's full of smugglers coves and Atlantic cliffs.

Hope you can make the trip!

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 6 replies