Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless Pet Photos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies

MDM! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Ha ha ha,
Lesbian Ferrets.
:o

Jeff(btd)

She's a He type Tiki Weasel,There Jeff
glad to see you made it home in one piece! :P :P :P :P

S

Here's my beautiful kitty cats.
That's Daisy in the background. She's a 10 y.o. moggie and that's Chester up front, a 5 y.o. Somali.

W

Don't know how I missed this thread. Here's the worlds oldest Boxer. Zack turned 13 back in July. Here he is this evening, still going strong. Deaf as a post but otherwise still a stud.

Chris

MN

MN

I probably already posted this one. Still funny to me.

TD

HARLEY D;

JESSIE JAMES;

Down time;

M
Murph posted on Wed, Feb 2, 2011 3:20 PM

Here's Count after one too many Mai Tais... the big guy just can't put them away like he used to.

I have 2 extremely large cats--they're brothers. Dale is the brown one and Little E is the cream one.
First pic when they were babies in the "big boy" recliner (they are for big & tall men--they're oversized)

2 years later in the SAME chair: (don't know why LittleE is hanging over the side...)

Dale:

Little E:

ps: I put them both in medium-size dog harnesses whenever I take them anywhere-- nothing else fits LOL
I raised them from the time they were about 2-3 weeks old. Had to feed them milk replacement stuff from the vet with a medicine dropper---they are now 9 1/2 yrs old

I also have 2 Norwegian Elkhounds (aka "Moose Dogs")
Cassie:

and Echo:

her fav way to lay on the cool floor: "the frog dog"::

I'm ashamed to admit that I once owned a small dog :blush: but the dog is gone and it's time to get rid of the shirt.

Pink hibiscus print aloha shirt for a small dog (10-15 lbs?). Free to first taker, I'll even pay shipping. Just be the first one to post a reply here and then PM me your address

Mike

My cat weighs that much!

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-03-08 16:43 ]

On 2011-03-07 19:22, MadDogMike wrote:
I'm ashamed to admit that I once owned a small dog :blush: but the dog is gone and it's time to get rid of the shirt.

Pink hibiscus print aloha shirt for a small dog (10-15 lbs?). Free to first taker, I'll even pay shipping. Just be the first one to post a reply here and then PM me your address

Mike

BUMP

T

:music: I seem to hear the pali calling meeeee :music:
:music: I seem to hear the the surf at Waikiki'iiii :music:

say "hello" to Hula Girl

Here I am.

On 2012-12-27 10:07, Devon Blue LeChat wrote:
Here I am.

Devon Blue LeChat stealing souls and taking names!

I've got 3 rescue cats.

Rogue and his napping spot. A special thank you to Quake Hold Museum Putty for keeping my mugs safe!

Storm and her napping spot.

Half-Tail and her napping spot. She has a nub for a tail. I've got a lot more stuff on my walls now.

J

On 2007-09-04 17:06, Joe Banks wrote:

Devon Blue LeChat

This cat is on Facebook !!

P

the girls...

and they don't like kitties... lol...

P

My nine-year-old shelter pup, Cornelius, of course with a Moai squeaker toy:

And, begging for seafood:

[ Edited by: Potato. 2014-06-01 10:04 ]

8T

We just lost our good friend "Mr. Trouble" seen here in a childs size rattan chair. He was more sick than he appeared. The vet said cats can hide their illnesses well. I wish we would have sensed it. He passed on Saturday. The chair looks so empty now. :(

Oh, my condolences on your loss, 8FT.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies