Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless Pet Photos

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies

H

Wheeerrrreeee's Kiva!

the cat they call ........RAVEEN

P
Pyro posted on Thu, Jan 22, 2009 5:47 PM

My hubby and I with our two dogs. Caesar, a boston terrier, and Nani, our pug. And Caesar did have a Darth Vader costume, but he destroyed it before we could take a photo.

This is my Pug "Guinness" aka "Guinea Pig' aka "The Pig". She is in the big Luau in the sky now but she had 13 great years!!I miss her everyday :(

Sorry picture thing did'nt work the 1st time. So here it is.

Our noble, playful Nala, showing me what she thinks of her bath...

Our loopy little "wingnut", Fiona, scanning for hapless squirrels...

"Bookends"...

Alas, how we miss our little India still; how she reminds us to cherish daily the special gift our pets are, and the love and delight they bring to our lives...
SOK

SCOUT, the wonder dog

SF

On 2009-03-06 17:12, Iokona Ki'i wrote:

WooHoo! What a cutie! I bet he is a Fluff Fan too

Thanks WooHoo!
He loves fluff. Bruno gets an endless supply
to rip up! So tired after the humpy time! :D

It's Aloha Lola, our ratdog, dreaming of Hawaii

D

Aloha from Trader Pup.

Z
Zaya posted on Sat, Mar 14, 2009 11:34 PM

It was a big day today for Ringo! He got his first haircut! We knew the day would finally come, especially because "Bad Hair Days" were every day for Ringo. :)

Here he is last month at the beach. We said it was the damp ocean air that gave him the frizz, but then we soon realized that no matter where he was he was frizzy!

Here he is with Buzzy stealing the spotlight. (I wonder if he could actually see me taking his picture?)

So today was the big day. Here's his "Before" picture when he was at the jail. I mean the groomer!

And now, I present, the new, improved and smelling marvelous, RINGO!!!

TA DAAAA!!! So Handsome! 8)

Zaya

from Del Mar, CA at the Del Sur Kennel Club ~ Trader Pup & Laurie (his handler) with at Non Sporting Group 1 win!

H

Congrads, beautiful dog.

8T

SSSSHHHH! He's sleeping.
This little guy was in the middle of a highway when we met.
After all the cars swerving around him had passed, I stopped and found that he had 3 siblings and mom was gone.
So I gathered them all up and went home. We found homes for the others but kept this one. What do you name a black kitten that wanders onto a highway and doesn't get flattened by a tire? LUCKY of course! He now has a #13 charm on his collar.

Hula Girls dig Bruddah Bruno!!!

LT

Lucky Bruno! :D

M

Lucky Dog-LOL

MN

No shame here.

Our Cat

and the Dog

Prof. Buckshot Bumgravy....he thinks he's human.

This is Matai, my 4 month old, 37lb AmStaff. The look on his face is, "Why can't I eat the bone pendant?"

On 2009-03-15 00:04, dogbytes wrote:
from Del Mar, CA at the Del Sur Kennel Club ~ Trader Pup & Laurie (his handler) with at Non Sporting Group 1 win!

Dogbytes, Trader Pup is so cute. I love the pictures you post of him on FB. Can't wait to meet him when we come up for a night in the RongoRongo Room!

Okay...my poor dog...

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2009

She's a good sport....

X
xtine posted on Fri, Jan 1, 2010 7:38 PM

Aloha from Wiley!

Wiley is my "sister". My parents got her about 5 years ago. We have the same birthday. Its caused some issues but we are working through it. Mostly because she could eat me if she wanted to.

Xmas 2010...the dog is a good sport....

Tikimango....gawd that puppy is cute...

Okay, got to share...I got a new puppie...this is Maggie:

We were at the dog park and a couple asked if we wanted this puppy. We couldnt' resist. We were told the mom was an Old English Mastiff and the father was some kind of mix like a Rhodesian Ridgeback or a Koren Jindu.

When we got her on April 3, she was 6 weeks and 8 lbs. She growing pretty fast. We've had her for 5 weeks and she's now 26 lbs. Yikes, I'm starting to wonder if the couple told a white lie to get rid of the puppy...Old English Mastiff's get to be 150-200 lbs.

Okole Maluna!

[ Edited by: CheekyGirl 2010-05-10 18:49 ]

Cats & Dogs everywhere, where are the exotic pets?

Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

I'm sure that picture was taken either in Arizona or off shore in international waters. I still want to see video of the Weasel War Dance

Oh we live just outside the International zone and since when are Tiki Weasel's illegal?
silly giant man that goes by the name, Jeff! :wink: :wink:

On 2010-05-11 10:14, bigtikidude wrote:
Cheeky Girl,
looks like you got a baby Horse, not a dog,

ATP, aren't those illegal in Ca.?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

No kidding...man she's starting to stretch out on my sofa...squeezing me out of my prime tv watching spot.

And is that a weasel, mink or gawd...something else I can't think of the name of but similar...

My friends were fostering a sick chihuahua from the pound. Someone had abandoned him, he was left starved and covered in mites. They thought he was a Mexican hairless because his skin was so bad he was bald. I always said I'd never own a little yappy dog, "If it can't catch a frisbee, then it's not a dog." A year ago I became a hypocrite as I could not stand the thought of this little thing going back to the pound.

Here is Chuy at 4 months old.

Here he is at 10 months old, maxing out at 5 lbs.

Here is Chuy, snuggling up to his best girl, Tika. He is now 18 months old.

This week marks his 1st anniversary at my house. Glad I changed my mind about little dogs... even if they are still yappy little dogs.

Beffik the cat.

Chasing dust.

Looking good.

Sleeping like an angel.

That cat is weird.

Gerty

P
phinz posted on Sat, May 29, 2010 3:16 PM

Sparky:

Dixie

Havana

gotta love that nose...

BTW Stuff-O-Rama....what kind of dog is Tika?

Tika belongs to my cousin, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

P
phinz posted on Mon, May 31, 2010 6:02 AM

I was about to guess Rhodey. I love those dogs.

Cool, it looks like our new pup is mixed with the Rhodesian. I guess that explains how active (Rhodesian side) and how lazy she can be (English Mastiff side)

She's 3 and 1/2 months and 35 lbs.

For comparision sake he she is on 5/9/10:

And 6/2/10:

And lounging on the sofa, but a Sport's Illustrated next to her so you could gauge her size.

As some already know, I lost my cat Shadow while at Hukilau. Shadow was a big Russian blue hair with an even bigger heart. A very docile soul and I miss him very much...as do our other dogs and cats here at the bungalow. We love our animals!

I hope Shadow is now stretched out on some lanai, enjoying the warmth of the sun soaked concrete. Mahalo and aloha, Shadow cat!

Z

Our newest and cat #4
Ms. Sheila "Mistress of Tail Fu"

[ Edited by: zond2 2010-06-17 22:26 ]

L

On 2010-06-16 09:22, Vince Martini wrote:

Aww I am sorry for your loss (being a cat person myself) but you know...you guys kind of looked like one another!

To many Dogs & Cats here, Need more rare Tiki Weasel's

:D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 311 replies