Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tweaks to the board :)

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hi all,

So, now that I set this thing up myself I want to make sure it's tweaked right and that we got lots of help and instructions for new users. I don't want people to get frustrated trying to use this thing.

So I'm just trying to give people a head's up that throughout the next few weeks you'll be seeing some minor changes here and there to get this thing into shape.

Let me know if you notice any problems!

~Hanford :tiki:

Seems to be working fine Hanford! :)

S

First off, LOVE the site! I'm a new member - posted on the Introduction board a couple of days ago. Is there any way to keep the intro board somehow sticky and near the top of the listings? It falls so quickly it was difficult 1, to see if my intro garnered any responses (it did) and 2, to see new intros so I can be equally welcoming.

Just a thought ... it'd be great to find that section easily, at least for a newbie like me, rather than have to scroll down half a page or more each time I return.

Additionally, is there a way to get the newest intros at the top of that intro section instead of at the end? Would be neat to not have to jump to page 166 each time, but just open and the latest would be at the top.

Not serious complaints, mind you - just suggestions. Again, I really, REALLY enjoy the site and look forward to being an active member moving forward!

Jeff

G

On 2008-05-09 10:11, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Seems to be working fine Hanford! :)

Flounder, are you caught in some sort of time-space continuum thingy?

I was in a Total Perspective Vortex for quite some time.

I went and found the oldest post on the site just for shits and giggles.

M

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2008-06-14 20:57 ]

"Is there any way to keep the intro (thread) somehow sticky and near the top of the listings? It falls so quickly...It'd be great to find that section easily, at least for a newbie like me, rather than have to scroll down half a page or more each time I return." SciFiGuy

As someone who likese to see TC stayin' neat and pretty I think this is a great idea.

If the Introductions! New members post here thread were fixed at the top of the General Tiki forum it may help keep down more or less content free threads which often bury threads full of good information.

On 2008-05-10 11:00, woofmutt wrote:
"Is there any way to keep the intro (thread) somehow sticky and near the top of the listings? It falls so quickly...It'd be great to find that section easily, at least for a newbie like me, rather than have to scroll down half a page or more each time I return." SciFiGuy

As someone who likese to see TC stayin' neat and pretty I think this is a great idea.

If the Introductions! New members post here thread were fixed at the top of the General Tiki forum it may help keep down more or less content free threads which often bury threads full of good information.

yep

Pages: 1 7 replies