Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Chin's Tiki Christmas Photos...

Pages: 1 2 replies

What a great little treasure Chin's is! Not knowing about Chin's it is a hidden treasure for me and I'm glad I made the 6 hour trip across 4 states (well, 3 1/4 for Wisconsin) to be there. Not overly tiki but vintage and well done... just enough atmosphere. Coming from a city that has zero tiki just a little tiki will tide me over.

Great work by all of the vendors... some really really talented artists... just a shame that sales were down from the last event which I missed.

Drinks were yummy and the food was good... it was great meeting new people and catching up with those I've met before! Thanks to all who worked so hard to put this together and thanks to all those that helped support my carving habit with a purchase! Here's my pics...

Selling tikis, drinking drinks

Under the canopy

The ever talented Chisel Slinger

Mrs. Lake Surfer and Sweetbeak

The Lake Surfers in front with the tikis

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-12-06 10:22 ]

M

Thanks for coming out!!! I hope that they'll continue doing this in the future...maybe some live music will happen too!!

Matty

great pics surfer, we were so happy to see you all again. great time, hope to do it again! I still wanna see pics of what you do to that palm log. best wishes, jimmy & elise.

Pages: 1 2 replies