Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Posting (hopefully) a photo

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

On the "San Onofre Tiki" thread, Alnshely gave directions for posting a photo on TC. Here is my attempt.
imghttp://home.europa.com/~forsythe/eepic.jpg/img

M

Huh? Better get that monkey trained and sent to me for a remedial course. I tried to do this with a photo from my website. I got to step three but could not copy and paste the URL. I did it manually but no magic photo appeared. I sure enjoy these photos (Big Bash pics most recently) and hope to master the technique someday.

Your pic did not show on this mac.
(Don't worry ,I don't know yet how to post pics of my mugs,velvets,tikis,bar,lounge
either.)
( One more isolated castaway)

A

On the "San Onofre Tiki" thread, Alnshely gave directions for posting a photo on TC. Here is my attempt.

Mr Tiki Bar,
Hit the edit button on my post and see how I modified your code. You left out the all important brackets for the BB code, other than that, perfect. Great pic, thanks for posting. Email with any questions.
[email protected]
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2002-10-02 16:29 ]

you are soooo close.

you just need to put little brackets [] around the img text like this
![]( then type your url where your image is located then type the closing brackets )

and don't forget to put the backslash in the second set of brackets. can't wait to see the photo!

M

Thanks for the help. I'll try it again soon. I uploaded some others on Shutterfly.
Now I guess I can do it from there or my site

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/albums.jsp

[ Edited by: mrtikibar on 2002-10-02 17:08 ]

[ Edited by: mrtikibar on 2002-10-03 04:18 ]

A

I hope you don't mind, I thought I'd post some.

M

Hey, feel free to download-away. Here is another attempt with brackets this time. I also figured out a way to copy and paste. The monkey has competition now!

Pages: 1 7 replies