Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Beyond Tiki Changes and Bilge Forum talkback

Pages: 1 8 replies

This topic is for the discussion of the new changes to Beyond Tiki, located here:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12508&forum=6&0

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-12-26 22:30 ]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-12-26 22:31 ]

I think a separate forum JUST for drunk posts would be a great idea ... it certainly would help to segregate some of those posts that would appear to be immediately offensive without foreknowledge of the fact that the poster was totally blitzed. Also, like an extra wide urinal, it would give us something substantial to aim at when we're drinking ...

Cheers!

T

I'm all for what someone already suggested earlier (in another thread): Change the name of "Bile" to "Bilge"."Bile" sounds angry and hateful. "Bilge" is a more appropriate nautical term that seems to be a little more "tiki", if that's posssible.

On 2004-12-21 13:34, hanford_lemoore wrote:

There's nothing wrong with these Tikekiller posts.]

"Tikekiller"? Now that belongs in Bile!

On a serious note, how about renaming Bile something less salty and disgusting? Something like "Way Off Topic"?

Sounds good. I changed the name.

I was trippin' on how it got so giant in like 3 seconds. I thought you installed a trash can recycling thing that would crush certain posts or something within a time period. Bilge sounds Cool!

Anchors away!

On 2004-12-21 13:45, cybertiki wrote:
I think a separate forum JUST for drunk posts would be a great idea ... it certainly would help to segregate some of those posts that would appear to be immediately offensive without foreknowledge of the fact that the poster was totally blitzed. Also, like an extra wide urinal, it would give us something substantial to aim at when we're drinking ...

Cheers!

Since we're talking about urinal designs, I have a request. Am I the only one who is concerned that when wearing sandals into the bathroom, it is all too easy for others to spray your feet with ricochet piss bouncing off the walls of their urinal.

I vote for wider urinals, especially in tiki bars where it is all too easy to meet drunken aimless pissers.

Telescopes, is this wide enough?

You might also want to consider some shoe covers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike , you gotta work on your sense of humor.
Seriously I laughed so hard I knocked my pumpkin pie to the floor.
Happy turkey day!
David

Pages: 1 8 replies