Pages: 1 9 replies

DS

Gern Blanston?

No, Link Merskal.

Jerk?

mike oxlong!

DS

No, not the jerk (I think)

Wasn't it his comedy album? The bit about the lawn sprinkler maintenence man, and the seven inch langstrom-gangler wrench??

I mutch like Gern. He is true american. His story is my inspiration.

http://www.zyworld.com/MUDLOVE/PAGE4.HTM

Wasn't it his comedy album? The bit about the lawn sprinkler maintenence man, and the seven inch langstrom-gangler wrench??

You're right, it was "Comedy is Not Pretty"

:sheckymug:

TM

This is not an occult science. This is not one of those crazy systems of divination and astrology. That stuff's hooey, and you've got to have a screw loose to go in for that sort of thing. Our beliefs are fairly commonplace and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration. You would make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store.

TM

On 2011-06-09 10:49, lucas vigor wrote:
This is not an occult science. This is not one of those crazy systems of divination and astrology. That stuff's hooey, and you've got to have a screw loose to go in for that sort of thing. Our beliefs are fairly commonplace and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration. You would make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store.

Truer words were never spoken.

TM

F U!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies