Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

1960s Tiki Erotica (WARNING: NUDITY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 928 replies

The first lap dance for a tiki. Cool!

The HITTITE Health Spa?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn, I had an entirely wrong idea about Hittites apparently...

i think that mean, "when you hit it, it be tight."

I posted this in Tiki Finds a couple of weeks ago, but thought it should be included here.

T

Sabu - The mag is "Get It On", no month, year, or volume given, so I guess it was a one-time issue. There was a bunch of "film" girlie mags in the late 60s that acted like they were reviewing actual films but I think they just pretended to do so. That way they could portray these often-hilarious stripping scenes. I have another one of these type magazines that has scenes of girls with a gorrilla!

Some of the "films" in this mag are "We a Family","Housewives and Bartenders","The Swappers" (the tiki scenes), "The Love Life of Bonnie and Clyde", my favorite "King of The Road" that has a cowboy hat wearing guy named Clem with 3 girls in various states of undress while changing a tire!, "Salty Dog" with Captain Nauty, and "Milkman Knocks Softly".

[ Edited by: thejab 2006-02-27 21:29 ]

[ Edited by: thejab 2006-03-10 10:47 ]

Jab-

These are the FUNNIEST things to hit TC in ages!! Thank you!!

The funniest (fantasy) part to me?
"Two interior decoraters..."
:wink:

"Zazz captivates felt."

[ Edited by: Formikahini 2006-02-28 09:27 ]

OL

No tikis, but Bettie is holding an ukulele. Does that count?

T

On 2006-03-05 20:28, ookoo lady wrote:

By all means! I love the painting as well.

T

On 2006-03-05 20:28, ookoo lady wrote:

By all means! I love the painting as well.

I didn't notice the lack of Tiki. Betty is God!

J

Jab, I haven't laughed that hard in a while...great post. Southwest Pacoima!!!

Few people realize that used to be a closed mouth tiki. :wink:

H

I've never seen so many 'red X's" where pics were 'sposed to be in any other thread, anywhere. This goes waaaaay beyond XXX, in fact I think I counted 11 red X's in this thread. That looks like this-XXXXXXXXXXX------That's hardcore!!!!!! OH what we would do to see those Xed out pics! (or maybe there Xed out for a good reason) Sometimes imagination beats visualization. Funny how these rhyme with 'masturbation' and there could've been a good line/rap/groove/poetry thing with that, but I ain't goin' there.

T

surf-n-turf: I just fixed the broken links to my recent picture posts. Hope you enjoy them. I had a problem in flickr.com getting the large versions to display. The medium pics come out right but the large ones come out upside down. I did rotate the picture on my computer before I uploaded it, so I don't understand why this is happening.

T

surf-n-turf: I just fixed the broken links to my recent picture posts. Hope you enjoy them. I had a problem in flickr.com getting the large versions to display. The medium pics come out right but the large ones come out upside down. I did rotate the picture on my computer before I uploaded it, so I don't understand why this is happening.

T

Sorry for the duplicate posts. This is really annoying. No, I'm not double-clicking my mouse. I'm pretty sure it's a network problem.

Sorry for the duplicate posts. This is really annoying. No, I'm not double-clicking my mouse. I'm pretty sure it's a network problem.

[ Edited by: thejab 2006-03-10 11:27 ]

KT

not really erotica, but eye candy nonetheless...

Cool! Is that the Chilenian Oscar?

G
GMAN posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 1:21 PM

Anyone notice that the tiki in the B&W "swappers" pics on page 7 is the same tiki used in the color Playboy pic on page 3???? I'm pretty dang sure they are the same carving.....

-Gman

T

On 2006-03-25 13:21, GMAN wrote:
Anyone notice that the tiki in the B&W "swappers" pics on page 7 is the same tiki used in the color Playboy pic on page 3???? I'm pretty dang sure they are the same carving.....

-Gman

And on the Pagan cover on page 1. Lucky tiki! (Hey, that might be a good name for a bar)

G
GMAN posted on Sat, Mar 25, 2006 7:15 PM

Jeez, that dang tiki gets more action than I do!

K
kirby posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 1:33 AM

gorgousssss!!! the chik isnt to bad either...

Discuss Amongst Yourselves:

Sabu

Hey Sabu where do you get off posting such awful looking Tikis?

Bosko

Now I know why the tiki has its tongue hanging out.

[stock response] There was a tiki in those photos? [/stock response]

So that's the secret weapon....
It takes TITTIES for Bosko to post

Looks like Zach Zachery's style.

Hey Danny that is Zacs , Man this is outa Site .

T

Well, those as certainly real, don't see much of that going on toady. With stores like Target selling all those plastic ones. I looks like the tiki is the main STAR of the show. Thats a good way to get your stuff noticed.

On 2007-03-24 09:22, teaKEY wrote:
Well, those as certainly real, don't see much of that going on toady.

they certainly look real to me.

T

Confessions of a Tiki Girl

I did all the censoring

this phtoographer, janette valentine has a company called "valentine fotografiks"
it's all super cute girly pin ups, these are the best!

http://www.valentinefotografiks.com/

The tikis look like they are in ecstacy. :D

Love it this topic is the KATS MEOWWWWWWWWWW .

Sabu,
you dirty dirty little boy.

Thanks for posting :)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

T

Your favorite thread is back! One of my favorite Blogs to check out is Coop's positiveapeindex

What a great picture. Man, Coop has been taking a lot of photos lately and this is his favorite girl to shoot.

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Nov 6, 2007 3:03 PM

Coop did it again.

I swear this is his bread N butter, the painting is second. I think when you arrive at this point, its true though.

The pic is taken at Coops house like most of his pictures. This one is in the backyard.

Anyone know who carved this one. Looks familar. The "thing" hanging from the thing thing is a shrunken skull from Mr. Shrunken Skull himself, Dirty Don(ny)

UT

anyone seen my machete?

Whoooaaaa!!!
Jeff(bigtikidude)

O

What was that line in the Bond movie? "As long as the collars match the cuffs."

S

Another photographer with burlesque type girls with tikis,
can be found here

I knew an obsession with Tiki can drive one to extremes!

Hi, i am erotic illustrator, now i share my tiki erotic art with us, excuse my english, i use spanish.

If you likes, soon i add new art, in a new topic about my sex tiki babes.

Jesús Torrealba
http://www.jesustorrealba.com

Jesus....that is really fabulous...post more. :)

H

THANKSALOT! Now I have a shrunken head!!!

:lol:

On 2007-11-14 08:19, torrealbart wrote:
Hi, i am erotic illustrator, now i share my tiki erotic art with us, excuse my english, i use spanish.

If you likes, soon i add new art, in a new topic about my sex tiki babes.

Jesús Torrealba
http://www.jesustorrealba.com

I love Jesus!! Oh hell yeah, let's light this place up.
Hey BK, does your "finger" quiver on the lock button in hot anticipation now?
THAT is hot latin blood there brah.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2007-11-19 21:38 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 928 replies