Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

This just in...

Pages: 1 9 replies

Updated: 07:21 PM EDT
Alabama Brother, Sister Arrested for Incest
Mother Turned-In Siblings After Allegedly Catching Them Having Sex
TRAFFORD, Ala. (April 20) - A brother and sister were arrested on felony incest charges after the man's wife called sheriff's deputies, who allegedly caught the siblings having sex.

Ronald Stewart Howze, 44, of Trafford, and Lori Ann Rotton, 41, of Smyrna, Ga., were arrested around midnight on April 7, said Jefferson County sheriff's spokesman Randy Christian. They remain jailed Wednesday with bond set at $50,000 each.

If convicted, Howze and Rotton could each be sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Authorities said Howze's wife believed her husband and his sister were having sex so she called deputies. The wife let the officer into their trailer home, and the deputy saw the siblings having sex in a bedroom, Christian said.

The officer had to twice tell the couple to stop, and the officer's report quoted the man as saying "I guess I'm going to jail" after they finally complied, according to Christian.

Both brother and sister had been drinking, and Rotton was initially taken to a hospital because she appeared so intoxicated, Christian said.

The man told the officer he wanted to "go out crazy" after being diagnosed with cancer, The Birmingham News reported Wednesday.

Tommy McFarland, an attorney representing Howze, said his client told him he could not remember what happened. Howze said he suffers from seizures and asked to see a psychiatrist, according to McFarland.

Rotton is set to make her first court appearance Thursday.

Information from: The Birmingham News

On 2005-04-21 20:40, stuff-o-rama wrote:
The man told the officer he wanted to "go out crazy"

Hell! In the Missouri Ozarks they "go out crazy" every day.
Not that there's anything wroing with that.

"into their trailer home"

Says it all...

Maybe we need another forum...Beyond Bilge.

Incest..the game the whole family can play.

J

On 2005-04-21 20:40, stuff-o-rama wrote:
The officer had to twice tell the couple to stop...

:lol: The mental image is absolutely revolting but yet this scenario is unexplainably hilarious!

[i]On 2005-04-21 20:40, stuff-o-rama wrote:

Authorities said Howze's wife believed her husband and his sister were having sex so she called deputies. The wife let the officer into their trailer home, and the deputy saw the siblings having sex in a bedroom, Christian said.

These geniuses pick the time when his wife is at home in their trailer park house.
I guess the front lawn was too cold.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2005-04-22 16:45 ]

D

zoikes, 50K for bail? are they a flight risk? are they a danger to the community (or just other siblings?)..

so much to ponder...

maybe Jerry Springer will post bail in return for an appearance on his human freak show (probably pull the wife in too and make it a tag team event)

Z
Zeta posted on Thu, Sep 1, 2016 9:29 PM

Alcohol, grandfather of regret.

Pages: 1 9 replies