Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Kirby's Art.. pg 74 & 77

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 1,172 replies

I....NEED one. Also, great music on it. I'll definitley need to aquire one.

-LT

B

Really amazing idea and very nicely done !

Bravo,

Benjamin.

The flash drive is great! This would make a great Christmas present for AceyTiki. Hope he doesn't read this. :wink:

P
pdrake posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 1:23 AM

you know, kirby, you're quite surprising sometimes. i'm glad i know you in person. you're fun and talented. i just want you to know i appreciate you. not that that's a big deal to everyone else, but it is to me. you've been there since my beginning. thanks.

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 9:32 AM

thanks again everybody...
Pdrake...Thats a very heartfelt comment and is much appreciated..I sumtimes surprise myself....but mostly disappoint,haha..mahalo...kirby

T
TikiG posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 10:39 AM

Another million dollar idea?

Tiki Mouse.

Go get 'em Kirbs...

Kirby it's brilliant!!!!
Put me on the list!!!!

I thought that was brilliant when I saw it in the Tikiyaki package. You can hang it your neck then have one foot in the primitive era and one in the computer age. Hey, how about an MP3 player encased in a resin tiki :lol:

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 6:40 PM

Im already working on it mad dog, If all goes well I will post pics of that soon..

Very nice Kirby .

C
Cammo posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 8:19 PM

These are so cool GROG can't even think of a joke about them.

On 2009-06-05 18:40, kirby wrote:
Im already working on it mad dog, If all goes well I will post pics of that soon..

WhooHoo!

C
Cammo posted on Wed, Jun 17, 2009 9:06 PM

GROG still not think of joke about these.

That means they are REALLY good, or, GROG getting old and not funny anymore.

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jun 17, 2009 9:14 PM

GroG may not make joke , because grog may think kirby might hit GroG in head with club for making mean joke about kirby's art!!

Kirby I have no idea what a flash drive is or does,
but it seems that everybody likes it.
and I like the tiki.
so cool dealeo daddy.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 6:31 AM

*"Kirby I have no idea what a flash drive is or does,..." *

A flash drive does exactly what it sounds like, Dude; when you press a little button on the side, it makes anybody you are pointing it at immediately want to take off their clothes, just long enough for you to check them out.

They flash you.

That's why everybody wants one! Duh.

wow cool, thanks Cammo,
and all this time I thought it had something to do with a computer.
shows what I know.
:roll:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

K
kirby posted on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 9:49 AM

Guys,If I had invented a device that made girls flash,Do you think we would be nerding around TC right now, Im pretty sure we would be wandering around pointing it at people and giggling like school girls till we got arrested, And then im sure the cops would probly take it and do the same thing that would lead to riots filling the streets..It would start an irreversible twist in the space time continuum and trigger begining of Armageddon..

K
kirby posted on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 8:35 PM

Here is a new tiki pendant, I thought this would fit in with this years tiki oasis surf theme and dune buggy car show.The little dune buggy matches my big dune buggy.. Hopfuly I will have some available by oasis.. I dont think Im gonna paint them all like this one because its way to tedious. Lets se mabey we will call this guy "surfNdunebugger" or mabe just "dunebugger"

mahalo

C

Dunebugger!

On 2009-06-18 23:39, Cammo wrote:
Dunebugger!

Yep, that works!

L

I always like your pendants Kirby. They are ...is whimsical a bad world to use ? :)

Love the dunebugger!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2009-06-19 08:11 ]

B

Yes, your "Dunebugger" Really Rocks and I imagine All will sell out at Oasis.
How do you think up all this stuff?

Wow man! Another out of the park pendant!

Love the flash drive idea. I was searching for a tiki themed one a while ago and gave up after all I found was this weird looking purple plastic monster/alien/tiki.

K

Wow.that looks kinda weird, but still kinda cool,withh the removable head and stuff. I had expected there might be other people out there with sisimalar ideas for this.

hi Kirby, love the dunebuggy idea, I was hoping to bring mine to the oasis, but its not road worthy yet

Amy

That dunebugger looks kinda angry.
love it,
hahaha

not everything in life it roses and unicorns.
or Koalas and Rainbows
or whatever.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

DuneBugger nails it!
You're gonna sell a lot of these at oasis!
How does he keep that board on his head?

N

Awesome Pendents Kirby! I have to get on one of each Bro
These bad Boys are gonna sell quick, Excellent work..

K
kirby posted on Mon, Jun 22, 2009 8:13 AM

On 2009-06-20 09:37, little lost tiki wrote:
How does he keep that board on his head?

Well I Us e a mixture of ground up koala bones and unicorn blood...jk

as far as oasis goes, Im not actually official vending there so I will probly have them available here a few weeks before...
Mahalo for the comments peeps...

S

Reminds me of some of the grumpy old surf dudes around.
Cool work.

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jul 1, 2009 8:33 PM

This pendant is for the Tikis Treasures and Polynesian pinups show..

S

Very cool! love the mesh.

B

Dayyyumm Kirby, I Love it. She's a bit Top heavy but that's What I Likes! :o :lol:

so when are these flash drive tiki deals gonna be ready?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jul 8, 2009 3:01 PM

I am casting them now,and tikiyaki is working on the content, but It will take some time so no word on a release date as of yet.. I will keep you posted..

Wow! Kick-ass stuff Kirby. I NEED a DuneBugger!!!!

K
kirby posted on Sat, Jul 11, 2009 4:01 PM

This bride and groom is a commission from a fellow TCer, for his wedding.. Congrats and thanks for giving me the opportunity....

B

Kirby, That is such a SWEET looking set, absolutely done to perfection. Doesn't it make you proud to offer the new bride and groom something Special for their Wedding?
Nice!

K
kirby posted on Sat, Jul 11, 2009 6:49 PM

It was definitely an honor, I was happy to be asked...

Waaaaaay coool wedding carves Kirb'z... YOU da kane! :D

L

When I get married I want a tiki topper for my cake and now I know who to ask!

(dont hold your breath for too long since I need a groom first!)

Excellent work as always! Love your creativity.

i dig the bride and groom. see ya soon cuz.

T
TikiG posted on Sat, Jul 11, 2009 8:28 PM

Very very cool Kirbs....

That pair came out looking very happy. Great job!

BD

nice looking pair of cake toppers kirby! makes me almost wish i were getting married. almost.

bd

Great to see you still throwing creative thoughts and creations out to the world..... I love the evolution of your carves... I am trying to catch up past.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 1172 replies