Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I'm new.. but I carve..

Pages: 1 15 replies

TT

Judy, where are you? I know you're not at Bamboo 2 you. Remember? The business that you own? Waaaaaaake Uuuup!! Check out: picturetrails.com Password:tikis

Those are some nice tiki carvings...are they for sale?

[ Edited by: TikiManiac on 2002-10-25 09:30 ]

Beautiful carvings indeed!

That "Sideshow Bob" palm root one is waaay cool! Very nice stuff.

oooh nifty! i didn't realize how GREAT tikis look grouped like that...

so.. where do you sell your wares? your profile is sketchy.. interests: sex, saws, surfing... which, i think is a story in itself.. but i digress..

elicia

T

I agree also. Very nice work. I am just starting to get into carving. It's very relaxing. I'm working on a few now.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-10-25 16:58 ]

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-10-25 16:59 ]

TT

On 2002-10-25 07:51, Tiki Tom wrote:
Judy, where are you? I know you're not at Bamboo 2 you. Remember? The business that you own? Waaaaaaake Uuuup!! Check out: picturetrails.com Password:tikis

TT

On 2002-10-25 07:51, Tiki Tom wrote:

I just joined this morning. You guys & gals are grreat1 Thanx. for the comps. You too Parrot. I carve, I sell, I saw, I surf, and yes, I'm learning to have sex. Any female instrctrs? Hee! Thx. again Tom

Wow, Turbogod! You sure started carving young!

:tiki:

TT

Trader Pup.... You... You... are from... another world? I like your site!

L

Nice work on the carvings, but is that your yard in the background? You have excelent taste in landscape. Palms and cycads are my favorites and that pond looks great! Seems there are a few palm nuts into tiki too.

TT

That iz my partnerz yard. You'll be meeting Lumber Jack real soon here. He might change his name though. I'm a psy-cad also, Jack has a very cool yard in La Costa. Makes are work nice with that setting. He's upgrading picturetrails.com as we speak with prices and new shots. Gotta' peddle,pedal? Go sell! thx. Tom

Great carvings, Tom! How do I get one into my backyard??

:tiki:

I want them all! How can we get them?!?!?!

I want them all! How can we get them?!?!?!

TT

Sorry, for the lapse in time. Today is my big sales day. The weather came through, and we made some great sales. If you guys are interested in the product, email me at:
[email protected]. I'm new on the computer, and I don't know how to do that neat highlight, link thing, so you just click on it. How do you? Anyway, tell me what you like. If you're semi-local we can deliver, if you're not we'll work something out. You'll love the prices on them. I'm not breaking any rules yet, am I? Also my phone is: (760)583-0987 Thanx, you guys are great. Sorry, I haven't quite gone pro, but I think the product is alright. And I won't leave anyone unsatisfied. If you buy it and don't like it, I'll switch or take it back. I like guarantees too! Thx. Tom

Pages: 1 15 replies