Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hey Tiki Bong!

Pages: 1 13 replies

TT

Do you make tiki bongs or just do bongs?

Neither and both... (all at once!).

Actually 'Bong' is a Sanskrit term referring to one who shines in the mantra, and reviles in the shadow of, the godly carved one.

(yeah, right!)

Comon' Bong, we know where you got your name from...You play Bongo drums right?

Yeah, that's the ticket!

mmmmm-aaaaa-yyyyy-bbbbb-eeeee!!!!!

TT

TIKI BONG, WHERES YOUR BONG, NEED A BONG, FOR BONG-A-THON. THEN I'LL BANG MY DONG ON YOUR SISTERS GONG, AS SHE BONGS ALONG, AT MY BONG-A-THON! IF YOU WANT TO BONG, IN MY BONG-A-THON, YOU'LL HAVE BANG YOUR DONG,ON ANOTHER GONG, I THINK I"VE HAD TO MANY BONGS, SO THIS BONGY SONG, HAS ENDED........G-O-N-G!

what the hell. come on guys i am not even that lame. although i am a waste of space, like that last post. try a private message next time buddy.

Parrot head (?) I would imagine that would hurt quite a bit...

BB

Hey TikiBong?!
What happend to summer? H.B. is starting to chill down. Gonna have to wear pants and booties pretty soon, Yikes!.

T

Hey Bam Ben!

On land I refuse to wear pants. Only shorts and thongs (on my feet that is!). I don't care if it's 50 degrees outside, the 'man' ain't gonna beat me into submission.

In the water however, it's full-suit and booties! (Hey, I'm old).

Ben, are you going to Kona Lanes on November 16? We meet at my place for pupus and Lapus from 6:00 to 7:45, then drive like crazed weasels to Kona Lanes, put on our shoes and grab our balls, then get our bowling balls, and Bowl!

On land I refuse to wear pants. Only shorts and thongs (on my feet that is!). I don't care if it's 50 degrees outside, the 'man' ain't gonna beat me into submission.

So on bowling night we're gonna get to see you in shorts and bowling shoes? I'm gonna bring my camera for this one!

TT

On 2002-10-29 08:31, Tiki Tom wrote:
TIKI BONG, WHERES YOUR BONG, NEED A BONG, FOR BONG-A-THON. THEN I'LL BANG MY DONG ON YOUR SISTERS GONG, AS SHE BONGS ALONG, AT MY BONG-A-THON! IF YOU WANT TO BONG, IN MY BONG-A-THON, YOU'LL HAVE BANG YOUR DONG,ON ANOTHER GONG, I THINK I"VE HAD TO MANY BONGS, SO THIS BONGY SONG, HAS ENDED........G-O-N-G!

TT

On 2002-10-29 08:31, Tiki Tom wrote:

???

I believe Tiki troll is a more apt descriptor of this guy.

Pages: 1 13 replies