Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

new restaurant looking for tiki stuff

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey...
I am opening a new resaturant in Asbury Park NJ and I am looking for tiki furnishings. I would like to have tiki mugs, ashtrays and salt&pepper shakers done with our logo. If anyone has some helpfull info please e-mail me at oshingurl@aol
thanks.

The man to talk to about that is Holden Westland at his company http://www.tikifarm.com, he is the new supplier of Tiki ceramics for Trader Vic's, the Bali Hai and the Mai Kai.

Tell us more aout your Tiki Bar plans....

Thanks for the speady reply....
The resaturant will be called Ono and it will feature Island cuisine from all places surrounded by water. ( cuba, polonesia, thailand, potugal, the carribean, the outer banks, ect.) We are avid surfers and travel to many places with water and have enjoyed years of wonderful "island" foods. I now have a resaturant in Mantoloking Nj called Cafe La Playa.
If you are ever in the area look us up.
Thanx Marilyn

Good luck on the new restaurant! If I'm ever down that way I'll check you out..or, if you need help...let me know...I'm an avid surfer as well...I've worked in restaurants from London to Hawaii...even did appearances on Japanese television and Great Chefs of Hawaii...so I can relate to a name like ONO..

Thanks for the reply. Where are you working now? I would love to get some tips. feel free to e-mail at oshingurl@aol
take care

Pages: 1 4 replies