Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Bosko 9/24/2010 new Art pg 10

Pages: 1 2 3 4 171 replies

TT

Hey Bosko, the new work is great! I have watched your piece on you tube about ten times now. I have to tell you your insight and the way you speak of tiki is very inspirational and I am a huge fan of your work. Keep um coming.

Bosko, he's soo cute!

These are fantastic my friend. I love the PNG direction.

Here’s my piece for the BOT show, I already posted it and the info below on Svens thread but I thought to put it here so everyone can see I still do (Tiki) art, it's one of the Witco inspired wood art (architectural) paintings, the building being the Royal Hawaiian Estates in Palm Springs.
I am in the middle of creating my show/s for Mondo Lounge in Vegas (Friday night) and a solo show at M-Modern in early November, I’ll post the dates here and fb if you come to any of them please say hello. I’ve been at this the last couple of weeks and my head feels like it’s going to fall off. I’m hoping to try and get another piece out for the BOT show but time is becoming a factor.

Thanks for looking

Bosko

LT

I like it!

2nd piece for the BOT show, hope you enjoy it,

Bosko

K

Whoa, those are both great!!!!!!!!!

T

Wowo B your art work is amazing!!!!!

Aloha everyone sorry for the very long delay hope you enjoy a batch of recent efforts, sorry, say something we have even more if you're interested.

Cannibal carvings

CanniBob ceramic mugs,

Crazy Al and I at the unveiling of my new art at the Caliente Tropics Palm Springs

Tuvalu piece at its home in Palm Springs,

A New-ish PNG carving,

Dancing Moai piece for Tiki Caliente Palm Springs art show

Thanks for looking, any questions let me know

Bosko

Looking great from the OG of Tiki!

I'll say something! Thanks for giving us a peek at your recent work....the huge PNG carving is
great, of course :)
Nice to see that an "OG"er is still around.

T

Loving that Easter Island signage.

Bokso's still one of the bests!!

C
cy posted on Mon, May 25, 2015 4:15 PM

Always great to see new postings from Bosko!

Some of my favorite stuff!

Thanks everyone, some more work just finished a hour ago new PNG design,

And the rest of the Caliente Tropics wall pieces, you really have to see them in person, and since they are signs they are labeled no need for descriptions,

Thanks again

Bosko

C
cy posted on Wed, May 27, 2015 8:09 AM

New PNG is a beauty Bosko, the colors are great!

Bosko, I really like the super-sized carvings. That is some wonderful work!

H

I can't get over how nice your new PNG piece is, you are a true original. I have a few of your tiki mugs and they sit in front of all my vintage collection.

T

incredible work, always great to see your stuff. thanks for posting.

Hey Bosko- totally diggin the dancing Moai piece! The new signage is incredible. I love what you did with the hands on each sign. Those really stand to me out as some killer detail work. Thanks for sharing w us...

Hey Bosko how wide is your Mod Figure Carved in Redwood on colored Burlap Plaque?
item MP1406B
Need to know the 18" tall width and the 24" width as well.
I think I want to do a group of three on front of house.
One 24" flank by two 18" but need to do a mock up to see if it would fit.

Love yer work.
Got lots o the old stuff, and some one of a kind customs.

We need a Bosko thread on TC.

As always thanks for all the kind words, and here's some more relatively recent Tiki art,

Marq in canoe

6 foot marq

This years new pendant designs only $10.00 each on Tiki Bosko. com

And a large 6 foot Moai canoe piece.

Thanks

The Moai Canoe is Super/Mega/Ultra/Cool-O-Rama/Love Explosion epic like!

I feel like every time I post on your thread I should just copy and paste my last comment. "Amazing work" or "You've outdone yourself" and "Love the new stuff" etc, etc, etc. The thing is, I really mean it. Consistently the look and "feel" that says Tiki to me. The tried and true standard that my eyes measure other styles by. Thanks for all of it.

Aloha everyone, we've been very busy out in the shop, we're doing the carving for a very amazing space here in San Diego False Idol, I am creating hundreds of square feet of carving for them, below is a small section of wall we've finished.

Another recent piece is this large stucco Marq that was lucky enough to find a home in an amazing garden here in town,

Hope you like them,

Bosko

C
cy posted on Wed, May 11, 2016 7:17 AM

More great work Bosko, love the stucco idea and the colors you are using, thanks for posting!

Sweeeet

LIKE!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 171 replies