Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Almost got Em '

Pages: 1 7 replies

I went to the salvage place Called Eldora do where I have been wanting these really cool tiki statue they got fucking sold 10 minutes before I came in doesn't that fucking suck! My already crappie day was multiplied! and I was just $31. Away doesn’t that just piss you off! And the kicker the tikis I wanted were in the book of tiki well.

On 2002-11-15 13:46, Talkie-Tiki wrote:
And the kicker the tikis I wanted were in the book of tiki well.

I hate when that happens! Be assured the sympathy for your loss by your fellow Tiki hunters, my son.

What page of the BOT?
(By the way, your grammar suffers when you are pissed off.)

Yes I know. $31

But WHAT BOT PAGE, please?
...or is it too traumatic to "go back"?

they got fucking sold 10 minutes before I came in doesn't that fucking suck!

You must be fucking pissed. That would fucking piss me off too...

Talkie-Sorry, honest-the post I just put on didn't time very well...I am the culprit. it will be in a good home. I should have looked.

Well I knew it was one of you Btw he has another tiki of the same size and form. The owner of the shop said there were six all. He sold two to a dealer in Georgia a pair are in California and you have one and he has the other one the owner of the tiki is out of the country right now. You should get the other one that way you will have a friend for your pal. I will go by there time to time and see if there are any updates

I would love the mate. Actually that would be perfect because they came in pairs to wrap around those steel supports in the Imperial Luau to hide them. You can see peg holes at the back where it pegged into it's brother.

Pages: 1 7 replies