Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

KAHIKI Columbus, ohio tiki bar restaurant. Lee Henry, The catalog

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 688 replies

Thanks for all of the research and input. Glassware has always been an overlooked part of collecting calassic Tiki in my view. Thanks again for sharing.

T

Wendy thou art ever with us and all I have is thine, it was tiki that we make merry and be glad.
For this the Kahiki glasses were dead and is alive again, and was lost, but is found.

That was great Wendy!!!

It's got FELT baby!

T

"Glassware has always been an overlooked part of collecting calassic Tiki"

You are so right Trav!
But how do you find it?
AND if you find it most times it would be just the same style of say Libby glass they used.

At my old restaurant we used the same water glass for ever like from 1942 till 2000. and it changed lots over that time, damn the trays would not even stack well over time.

These ARE from the Kahiki as the guy worked there, and there was other kahiki mugs, Port light glasses and even a letter from George Ono saying hey he worked here.

Sooo that is very rare to find, I was one of the last people to get there with Wendyanna Jones as she had found it a bit sooner and told me.

Wendy and I are thinking about trying to make a list of ALL the glassware that the Kahiki used over the years.

Man it would be TONS!
If you think about the Lee/Sapp years, then the Bocyh years, Taso years, heck there would even be the Tropical Bistro guys kind of in that list.

Just think of storing, carrying and washing that Mystery bowl, that thing is heavy.

Years later they changed from much of the glassware and this might be where the peoples dad who had this got the glasses it was CASES.

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2018-11-28 16:52 ]

W

Seeking out approximate examples from those old menus is key, as shared in other threads. In this case we are lucky, the Kahiki glassware of that era and the prior closely matched the menu illustrations. Many of the glasses are "common," sourced from commercial vendors and used in many restaurants. Only a few are uniquely Kahiki.

A full list will be a challenge. Not sure how much documentation is accurate after about 1978.

[ Edited by: wentiki 2018-11-28 08:04 ]

[ Edited by: wentiki 2018-11-28 08:07 ]

T

So I was looking around the net and found this on Youtube.
There is a bit of my video on it, heck it's my wife with Brad in the video at night in front of the Kahiki.

Nobody asked me about using it, and I highly doubt they gave me any credit for it in the broadcast (it's for TV)
Getting a bit sick and tired of not getting at least a mention when you use my video and photos ect.

don't mind people using it, but damn you could ask and what the heck give some credit saying where it came from.

PS pretty sure the handles on the first Kahiki were made of wood, not brass.
At least the ones in the warehouse sale were, different video.

Columbus Neighborhoods: The Kahiki Supper Club.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNFdYLoKiE8

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2018-11-29 13:44 ]

Hey Skip. I tried to make a list of general serveware from some of the classic restaurants a few years back. It may be of interest to some folks as I tried to include some glassware. The post hasn't’ be added to in a couple of years but may spark some new interest on this forgotten side of collecting.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=34296&forum=5&start=0

T

On 2018-11-29 13:43, uncle trav wrote:
Hey Skip. I tried to make a list of general serveware from some of the classic restaurants a few years back. It may be of interest to some folks as I tried to include some glassware. The post hasn't’ be added to in a couple of years but may spark some new interest on this forgotten side of collecting.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=34296&forum=5&start=0

Never saw that one Trav.
Will add what we come up with to that list as well.
I did see that there was very little listed for the Kahiki.

The list we were thinking about was more on the lines of what glasses and who made them.
And then what time frame and what drinks were served in the glasses.

We may never know the exact dates and time lines for these glasses but you would be surprised what you come up with when you look for info over the many years you look.

A few pages back you can see I was able to date a Hoffman pottery mug stamp from an eBay sale, so rare to get that kind of info, really random.

But if you don't look into it or even try you will come up with nothing.
Odd this has never been done before.

Wendy really does know tons about the Kahiki and she is great at finding these kinds of things so thanks again for letting me in on the fun Wendy!

Will post pics of the glasses I just got soon.

Man whoever picked out the glass wear did a great job!
These glasses just sparkle in the many lights you would have in a tiki bar.

And some did not buy them, NONE not one.
I did not get a shot at some of the really cool old tiki mug stuff but these are very cool.

Hey ya take what you can get.

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,:MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TIKISKIP!!:º¤ø,¸¸ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

U
umeone posted on Sun, Dec 2, 2018 8:27 AM

Good morning all! John and Wendy, I happened to notice that there mistakes listed that some of the glasses that are incorrect. The Barrileto was not served with any glass and the glass listed for the Zombie is not the correct glass. The correct glass was more like the Tonga Tale glass or a Tom Collins glass was used.Also, the glass listed for a possible water glass was not the water glass that was used.

The owner of the glasses happened to call us and asked if we were interested in any of the glasses so I met with her yesterday to see what was left to purchase. She told us that Wendy and Doug Motz purchased the Barrelitos, Idols Casts, Starboard lights and the Grog Mug handle mugs. Congrats, that was a great purchase.

I noticed that the owners name was not shared here or how someone can contact her, so I asked her if it was OK to give her name and number out and she was cool with that.

The owners name is Jamie and her phone number is:614-288-0711, SHE IS ASKING FOR TEXTS ONLY! She also asked that you mention that Craig put it on TC.

Word of CAUTION: some of the glassware is not from the Kahiki as her father was planning on opening his own bar, so please take a Kahiki Drink Menu with you when you go and match up what you are thinking of buying as many people misinformed Jamie that some of the glasses and mugs were used at the Kahiki and actually were not.

She has approximately six of the Headhunter mugs left, many glasses and some that she has on eBay that were not Kahiki mugs.

Hope this helps the Kahiki Collectors!

T

"I noticed that the owners name was not shared here"

Yeah I did not want to have her phone blow up by posting it on here.
I did give her ideas on how to list her stuff on eBay so I kinda thought she would ask about posting it here if she wanted that, or does she know about TC?

There were many other people that were there before me and those what 6, 7 people before me also thought it might not be a good idea to post it here.

We did try to tell her about other non tiki items to help her sell those, like the Bull hood ornament, cool but broken.

She did say that she got many more calls about the stuff after Wendy posted it here on TC.

I think the Idols cast and the Barralito sleeves often are called mugs when there is a glass the goes with them and fits inside.

The prices were not really cheep, some people even complained about the pricing being too high.
But they are still selling, Soooo.
If a person is buying with the intent of selling these for a profit the price is too high for that.

Sometimes people may not want others to know of this sale in hopes that these won't sell and being stuck with the items the price will go down.

Have they sold out of the Bamboo glasses when you talked to them the second time?
You can flat out see those on the tables in old picture's of the Kahiki.

I paid her MORE than what she was getting on eBay for the Bamboo glasses that I got and did not even try to talk her down, that was dumb.

"many people misinformed Jamie that some of the glasses and mugs were used at the Kahiki and actually were not"

This should read "Jamie SAID she was told that some of the glasses and mugs were used at the Kahiki and actually were not"

Even Judge Judy will not let you use that in court.
Don't know what others told her but I for one never said that, and Wendy did have a menu.
And hey a glass thought to be from the Kahiki brings more than just an old glass.

It's cool stuff I hope they sell it all.

Thank you for your input it always helps to get as many sides as you can to the long lost Kahiki tail.

U

John, I never stated or implied that you or Wendy told her or advised her on anything. The Idols Cast and Barrelito did not have sleeves though.
Jamie did say that she had several people call after you, Doug and Wendy was there and appreciated, not sure why you are taking this personal though.

She had no problem with me giving her number out as she is selling everything for medical reasons and that is probably why some items are high.

There are a few amber bamboo glasses left if anyone is interested. Sorry guys, but I didn't list every item she has.

I will definitely seek Judge Judy's advise before I post again. Anyone have her number?

T

Ok misunderstanding I guess.

Can tell you that Wendy tried to help them all she could and Wendy did buy a lot of glasses so at least she thought they were from Kahiki and are dead on for the ones on the menu.

Wendy I can tell you sells nothing ever so she was in it for the collecting only.

I have on rare occasions sold a few items but not much.

U

The glasses that Wendy bought probably were used at the Kahiki, but there are several other glasses the owner has that are not Kahiki.

I couldn't care less if people buy,sell or add to their collections, was only trying to inform people that there are some Kahiki glasses and mugs available in the wild.

I am sharing because I am part of the Sapp family and know what was used at the Kahiki and wanted Kahiki collectors to be informed.

T

Thank you, that's what TC is for.

T

Somebody sent me these pics of some the glasses they had for sale, I think there is a Barralito and Zombie mug in one of these photos.

Thanks for sending those Mr. X you are right.
I did mix up the Idols cast with the Zombie when I posted.

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2018-12-04 11:12 ]

T

Mr. X reminded me that you can up the magnification on your computer and see these cards even better at 400 times you can see just what garnish they had on top of the drinks.

This is good as I'm going to make one of these soon.

And just think of what a great idea the sleeves were.
You don't have to wash them as often as you could just wipe them down really handling them less often and you may have less breakage.

These may be the only sleeve type mugs ever used and certainly the first.

But boy they are heavy compared to a regular glass.

Man why aren't mug makers making these.
They were a Great idea.

U

Perhaps if people doubt that the Barrelito was served with a sleeve or not, the drink menu will clear up any doubts as it clearly states Barrelito,"A whole barrel of spirits" and was served by a long straw. Often times props are used to help enhance garnishes as mentioned but the drink glasses the Kahiki used were too tall and would have stuck out of the glass by several inches.

T

Thank you for that info.

Do you have a Barrelito mug/sleeve?
I do have one question you may know the answer to the Barrelito glass/mug/sleeves I have seen have felt on the bottom of the Barrelito glass/mug/sleeve just like the Zombie sleeve mug thing.

If you used that as the serving vessel and then washed the Barrelito glass/mug/sleeves
how did they keep the felt from just turning to a crappy mess?

And as Mr. X sent me the photos from Kahiki post cards and others there looks to be a glass inserted in all of those photos of the Barrelito glass/mug/sleeve.
Was that just for the pics?

It is good to get this cleared up.
Thanks again Linda?
Craig?

T

In looking up something about the Moai from the Kahiki I found this.
It is a great posting on the Kahiki from someone who actually was at the Kahiki at least once in his life making him know more than some people just for that fact.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=21566&forum=1&hilite=kahiki moai

T

These are some of the Kahiki tables I have.
After getting them out a few weeks ago to show a person who wanted to buy one I saw the markings on the back.

looks like they are from different company's, and I also sold one that was marked Benson imports.

The numbers on the back "23" are the locations of the tables as it sat in the Kahiki, so you would say take this to table 23 and the runner or server would know what table you are talking about.

Now we just need the ledger of where the tables were at the Kahiki.
I'm sure Soung remembers most of the tables locations.

W

"Do not freeze"

T

Ha!
Freezing these tables could be an issue in Ohio.

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2019-06-16 17:38 ]

That looks fantastic, and I'm LOVING the glassware.

T

Hey Wendy, have been waiting 6 months to make this drink.

A Kahiki Swizzle, with the right what they called fruit pick, and the right glass, with the recipe for the Swizzle and even the right napkins.

I found out a few small facts when I made this drink.
The napkins here are different than the paper ones you see all the time as they do not have writing on the inside.

Remember these napkins were in the box with the glasses when we bought them from the guys who's dad worked at the Kahiki long ago.

The fruit pick name, I could remember them calling them a fruit pick as I made this drink because as they got very busy at the end they stopped putting the fruit pick on the drinks, it was a big scandal.

The drink recipe, often times I get the recipe from TWO different people, I never say "oh I got that one" if they got it for me, I just take it and then check it with the one I already have.
This way when they are the same it's most likely that is the right recipe.

We are trying to get not only the Kahiki drink glasses but the drink recipes that go into the glass we have found.

We have more than a few at this time already, if anybody has some they want to share let us know.

Here is The Kahiki Swizzle that has not been made this close to the original for so many years.
It is mostly all booze and will knock you on your butt.

W

They look delicious, and those amber glasses are just sexy. I had not thought to use that pitcher, but I knew where to get one in town. I'm going to make a batch!

Love to match the old glassware with their original inhabitants, or as approximate as we can make them. I hope to share some glamour shots of each.

If anyone has Kahiki recipes please let me know. Of the 3 dozen or so identified potions, a few recipes are still missing in action. I want to save them all before they are lost forever.

Hey Tikiskip- if you ever sell another of your table tops could you let me know? We’ve been wanting one for years. Thank you!!

T

I have two more at this time.
PM if interested.

Thanks.

W

Finally, here is the most elusive of Kahiki glassware for me: the Blue Hurricane. This one is a moderate stylized hurricane shape in teal. Unmarked, but confirmed as Imperial by a highly reliable Kahiki source, and confirmed as used at the Kahiki.

[ Edited by: wentiki 2020-01-08 15:30 ]

This thread has me taking a closer look at all the glassware shelves at the thrift stores. As I said before glassware is almost overlooked in our line of collecting. The act of digging deep into every aspect of a classic restaurant is something that draws me in and keeps me searching. Thanks for posting as this is a great thread with a ton of good information.

T

The Kahiki had awesome glassware!
All the glasses would sparkle, or be some custom made mug / sleeve by the owners wife.

So hard to find glasses that were truly the same ones from that time.
So thanks for posting that Wendy.

Would guess you have almost every glass the Kahiki used by now.
Not even K-Charmes can say that.

There was a guy selling the new versions of a few Kahiki glasses but they were a bit different so nobody knew and he was not tellin that part.
Buyer beware.

W

On 2019-08-18 04:42, uncle trav wrote:
This thread has me taking a closer look at all the glassware shelves at the thrift stores. As I said before glassware is almost overlooked in our line of collecting.

Thank you, I agree. Documentation and inspiration were my goals in posting. The unparalleled cryptomug thread on TC shows the power of using menus as a guide. I am sure I missed just as many unmarked rarities in the wild as I found.

While unusual, this collection cannot be unique. Other bartenders must have saved things for home use, which helps lend context and provenance. Kahiki really did use amazing glasses through the years, but other did also.

The right glass transforms an experience, builds the mystique of a cocktail. Most glass used was humble restaurant supply, some custom and expensive. All subject to breakage and loss.

I hope this inspires others to rethink and conserve glass in the context of tiki.

S

The idea of collecting the glassware used in Tiki bars is an interesting one. You'd really need to study and memorize the menus to know what you are looking for. A lot of the crypto mugs aren't that obvious to the untrained eye but a ceramic Tiki mug stands out on a shelf in a store far more than a specific shape of glass. And most glassware doesn't have any makers marks to help you identify what you might have in your hand.

T

"You'd really need to study and memorize the menus to know what you are looking for"

That is exactly what Wendy does, that and she is ALWAYS looking.
She will be killed one day in a super sketchy thrift store in a really bad
part of town looking for this stuff.
I just hope Barb and I are not with her at that time.

BUT she finds the stuff because just like tiki David she really loves it and the hunt.
That's the key to the finding.

At times they would get a deal other times not, it does not matter if they really want the item though.

But you are right Swizz to find a true version of a unmarked Kahiki glass would be very hard.

THAT is why I have said that the people who stole these mugs and glasses saved them for the future, if not for the theft of these glasses they would have been used till breakage and maybe a few sold at the closing of that business if they had that style left and had not done away with that glass style altogether years before.

Yes I know it is wrong to steal these mugs/glasses and am not condoning it, but I don't think the Kahiki sold the mystery bowl so how many of those would be out there now if not for theft.

Even more rare would be the plain though cool Kahiki glass wear because with no Kahiki markings they would be saved and stolen less.

If only one of the Apostles was a crook we might be able to go see the Holy Chalice in a museum.
Or at the very least an ashtray from the table.

Thanks for all your hard work hunting, and sharing Wendyannajones.

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2019-08-30 18:48 ]

T

Ok tiki freaks here's our next bit of Kahiki info.

I don't know who got this fold out at the last Kahiki auction but here's a photo of it.

It is for the party rooms they had at the Kahiki now this was old because we see the KilaKila room.
I never knew of the KilaKila room but I did have this sign that I got from a person that worked at the Kahiki for a long time so the sign is real.

And there is a way that will help you know if it's real and I told you of this clue when we met the other day.

Wish I had taken better photos of the images of these rooms on this fold out when I had the chance.

It looks like there was the Oahu room, the KilaKila room, and the Luau room.
The Oahu room could set 45 gusets while the KilaKila sat up to 130 and the Luau was at 30 guests.
Wow! 30 that must have been a small room and where the heck was it?

Now watch some dude tiki expert write a book or do a seminar with this "new" information.

So here it is the Sign, the fold out, the KilaKila room.....

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2019-12-07 02:55 ]

UT

What was the clue Skip? I only have a cellphone to look at the photos and a small screen kinda sucks. Some of these rooms must have been in the basement of the Kahiki I’m guessing. The only plan view I have is the menu which just shows the main level.

T

Well Trav I sold that sign and that info with the sign.
Do like to put that kind of stuff out there but anymore am keeping it a bit closer as I have actually seen a person doing a seminar with my photos from here (and Swanky's too) and he said nothing, damn he saw me there.

And heck some of the people that have these signs for the life of them could not tell you what it is.

But if I were to tell it would be to you for sure.

WOW!!! That Kila Kila sign is very cool. Can't believe you sold that one Skip??

I have the same Party Room brochure but the front cover is different. My copy has a large color postcard of the Kahiki glued to the front cover. The contents looks exactly the same.

We are currently working on the follow up to the Kahiki book called the Kahiki Scrapbook. So anything you guys can add would be great!

We've already unearthed some great stuff but the more the merrier I always say!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Wendyannajones is the person you need, she knows more than me.

"more the merrier I always say!!"

I always like less people, you can hear each other talk, people say stuff they would not say in a large group, get em all lubed up with booze and you get the good stuff nobody talks about.

It's funny I rarely see the "tiki experts" when talking at the Kahiki or events hanging talking with the right people, It's mostly "tiki experts" talking about themselves or their next book.
Barb and I were the ONLY people talking to Bill Sapp and his wife at the first Hula Hop.

I never saw the folks in your first book at the Kahiki like I did you and your wife.

More people, more chance of di*ks I always say.

W

Jeff posted something elsewhere in 2008 showing the Kilakila and Luau rooms, but the links to those pictures are broken.

Jeff, do you still have those pictures to share?

On 2019-12-31 05:18, wentiki wrote:
Jeff posted something elsewhere in 2008 showing the Kilakila and Luau rooms, but the links to those pictures are broken.

Jeff, do you still have those pictures to share?

Yep, I still got the brochure.

I'll check my computer for the original pictures. I'm sure I have them somewhere. I recently had a computer crash on me so things are kinda all over the place. Thank the Tiki Gods I had backups of stuff!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Well, it has been some time but here's a big one we missed while we were out. I met Bill at an event, saw him sitting alone and said damn that's Bill Sapp and went over to talk to him and his wife.

He told us many stories and it was a great time. Saw him a handful of times after that mostly Jeff and I going to interview him or just going to see him at his new restaurant just to see him really.

But Bill had a smile that was like he had four aces and you just pushed all of your chips in. He made a great restaurant, and they don't make people like him anymore. He was laid to rest on my birthday I just noticed, guess I won't forget that day.

RIP Bill Sapp.

BILL'S OBITUARY U.S. Veteran
View Funeral Webcast

F. William Sapp, age 92 died February 11th, 2021. Bill to his friends, was a well-known Columbus Restaurateur and the original owner of The Top Steak House, Kahiki, Wine Cellar and Cafe Martinique. He was an avid golfer who loved wine, great food and travel. Bill was a tough SOB that knew how to tell a good joke. He is preceded in death by his parents and sister Marilyn. He is survived by his loving wife Dianna, son Mark, daughter Linda (Craig) Long, granddaughter Monica (Sean) Martin, great grandchildren Presley and Palmer as well as fur babies Basil, Bumper, Tiki and Surf. Funeral service Wednesday 2:00 PM EVANS FUNERAL HOME 4171 E. Livingston Ave. where friends may call from 12:00 noon until time of service. Interment Glen Rest Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the Franklin County Dog Shelter. www.evansfuneralhome.net

H
Hamo posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2022 5:19 PM

Hey tikiskip, you were mentioned in the live chat for the most recent Spike's Breezeway Cocktail Hour, which was about the Kahiki's Headhunter cocktail:

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 7.39.15 PM

T

Man, I hate that word expert and it could be sarcasm.

But I like to talk to people you can learn so much from everybody you meet, BUT you have to meet them, and you have to ask the right questions. Talk to them!

Just got back from Windward Passage and we met a lady that spent a year in Egypt. So, I ask what "did you do there" she was an archeologist! man what stuff we learned but that's how you get to know anything is by talking to people that know more than you or where there and can tell you firsthand what went on.

Damn I love firsthand as sure they can lie but then you can often times tell if they are lying, I do think that is how the story of the Grass Shack burning down got out.

Bill Sapp told Barb and I and we told Tiki Central then every book/symposium and other put that info in their Book or symposium other deal.

So like Bill Sapp is not going to lie and say that story about himself and his first tiki joint is he?

That story had not been EVER said for forty years! That huge fact just sitting there, untold!

But that is a small part of what makes the Kahiki is the back story, the history of how it came to be.

There are people who know way more than I do about the Kahiki and none of them have ever wrote a book about the Kahiki. Heck, I forgot most of the stuff I heard about but then you need to drink and get everybody all juiced up to get the good stuff and then you forget it in the morning.

Then I posted the info here for all to see.

But really please don't think I think I am the expert on the Kahiki I have had a lot of cool info on the Kahiki dropped in my lap that made even me think that there is some weird force dropping it in my lap.

I know that is Shirley MacLaine type stuff right there.

T

So yeah, that live chat part is a ready gone far as I can see when I went and looked at it. You can pull up the live chat stuff on the side after it is done.

So, I say it was not a complement. That "I need more sarong dresses" is most likely some weak slant code too. I know of people who do that stuff “I like pie’ was one of the code slants back in the day.

It's the payoff for taking time to post info on TC that the "Ohanna" give me.

That Black and white photo is the same shot I sent to Sven for his exhibit some time ago.

But they did say that Walgrens is gone from that spot now, did not know that.

Heck how about posting that on TC and adding something productive to the mix?

T

One more thing in that Spike's Breezeway Cocktail Hour it says the drink is not good and I can remember Sandro Conti saying why would you want the Navy Grog drink recipe "It's a terrible drink" when I asked him about it.

This was at the Kahiki last night party and I do have video of that with Bill and Sandro plus Bruce Nutt owner of the Crazy Mammas bar.

Not crazy about the Navy Grog recipe myself got that recipe from two different people one was the Tropical bistro boys who said, "it fell off the wall and he picked it up off the floor" and that's how he got it. BUT they were both the same, so I think it is the real one.

The drink recipes will all come out soon anyway so we will know then.

Did give an edited version of this tape to Linda Sapp after she saw it sell on eBay for $800.00 dollars.

Never had the Headhunt drink at the Kahiki myself. But I do think I can find the real recipe will let you know.

Spike's Breezeway Cocktail Hour The greatest tiki bar in the mid-west! Headhunter cocktail] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGN7awdN_Q

Nah Skip, That was me..CJ Design...not sarcasm at all. Trying to catch up with everything....post TC being down, 2020, and a year + rehab from Spine surgery. I hope all is well and happy to be viewing this for my mind therapy.

T

Well thanks for that. Why would that be taken down? Odd.

I get so much shade and bullets come my way I have become a bit gun shy.

Good to find out I was wrong.

"I was wrorrrrrr!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMKjLe-RFA

H
Hamo posted on Tue, Aug 2, 2022 8:24 PM

I just looked and the chat is there, but I had to click on "show chat replay" and then "live chat replay" on the right. Then got to about the 5:15 mark and it's there. (Way to make it easy, YouTube.)

Spike had said something about the waitresses in sarongs a bit before that, hence the sarong comment. He also said a couple of times that the building was torn down in 2010 and replaced by a Rite Aid, which I didn't think was right.

It would be interesting if the Walgreens is closed now. If so, karma takes too long.

W

Yes, the Walgreens built where Kahiki stood has been permanently closed.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 688 replies