Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Tikiskip's / Kahiki lamp,Tiki bar lights, fishing float light

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 920 replies

OGR

Those look great Skip...esp around the droopy TIKI. BTW, Using your lights for reference in a Tiki interior Painting I'm doing. Hope you don't mind. OGR

T

What an honor OGR I would love it if you would post a picture of that painting here.

Over the years I have asked Little Lost Tiki and Tipsy McStagger if I could copy things they had made.

Wanted to remake a light that LLT had painted and also wanted to copy a very cool like bamboo bar to hang that very light with that David Krys AKA Tipsy McStagger had made, they both said yes but I never got around to making that light.

Maybe I need to get on that light as it has been many years since I wanted to make it.

Wonder if I need to reask permission, not going to mass produce them will be lucky to make one of them..

Maybe it will be called the Little Lost McStagger light.

[ Edited by tikiskip on 2022-11-14 18:52:38 ]

T

Well, OGR did not post a picture of his painting here so I will post a link to it. Wish I could post just the Painting here but that is not in my wheelhouse.

I can see three or four of the types of lights I make very cool thank you OGR!

https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic_id=54094

OGR

Here ya go Skip....Thanks for the reference material. Maybe I can get one from you when we move in the Spring. renpaintinga (3)

Now on Facebook, John Holt. IMG_0057

Hate to see ya go Skip. I don’t do the Facebook thing.

Noooo! Facebook is the cream in the Devils coffee, It is the fifth ring of Hell! It's Bell Bottoms at a 80s New Wave party, It's Man Buns and Ironic Tee Shirts

It's unrelenting ads for Crypto Currency! well you get it, Go ahead and see what the other half is doing for self validation, but when you get tired of getting some twisted strange, we will be waiting for you right here with a frosty Mai Tai and Antibiotics.

GROG no do Facebook. GROG wait for Skipster to return.

I hope you stay too, Skip. You share a lot of great stuff; it'd be a shame to have you leave.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 920 replies