Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Test Messages Area

pup test

Pages: 1 14 replies

D

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2006-04-21 20:14 ]

testtestwttttt ttt this si a test ties this sia te the quick brown fox

this is a test this is a test this is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a test

D

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2006-06-01 21:04 ]

D

D

first bath at home.

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2006-06-01 21:10 ]

Introducing Trader Pup ~ twice as many legs, whiter and fluffier than the original!
Our pup is 10 weeks old

today was his first day with us

D

D

Tiki Art 3 Weekend ~ i was having so much fun,i didnt take a lot of pictures. better to live in the moment and hope others snapped some shots! no time for witty captions.. just want to post these great memories (or in TikiWahine case..mammaries :wink: )

Holycrap! I don’t think I ever posted the crazy timeline for the weekend. Tikiwahine, Pepe la Tiki and Atomic Al stayed with us, so prior to Tiki Art now, we had lunch at Trader Vics, meeting up with Reido, Taboo Dan and Shea. All the Canadians returned to my house to watch Seamus and Jauna set up their wares at my outside the Rongorongo Room. then it was onto The Roq la Rue Gallery, Dinner at Frontier Room and a flyby to The Lava Lounge. yeah, that was just friday!

TW tries on accessories.

yes, she can make 'em spin in opposite directions :drink:

Display of Seamus' wares

Shea, TabooDan, Reido and Seamus

He is our Selector Lopaka

Mrs. Pineapple shoplifts Otto's kid from The Roq.

Travelin Tiki (Heather) and Patrick (who i mistook for her Fiance, Mike.. doh!)

Saturday Jet City Junket Bus Tour ~
11:30-1 Lunch at Islander
Woofmutt

Linda, Jennifer, Bothell Bill

Pepe reads to

TabooDan and Shay

Brian

Carrie and Lori

Eddie Brazil & Lopaka

1:15-2:15 TikiWahine' Rongorongo Room

2:30-4:00 Selector Lopaka & TikiWahine Back Yard Bali Hai

4:15-5:30 Dogbytes Voodoo Lounge

Heather & Mike

Reido

Russell,his friend Puamana's name Monkeyskull's already forgotten, and Tor

Cindy & Melissa

whos and Jauna

TikiBot and Monkeyskull

new Seattle folks, Brian and Carrie

Sweetpea, Kitty, Eddie Brazil and TikiWahine

Pepe la Tiki, Puamana, Atomic Al

5:45-7:00 Cindy & John's Hawaiiana House
7-midnight Gallery Afterparty Marlow and Jo-David’s House

Sunday ~
12 Lunch at Luau
2-7 Dawn Fraizer
Lopaka and Jo-David

Dawn's friend Jeff

4-9 Lisa Petrucci's home

D

i'm loving the space at Hula Hula more and more ~ its just so nice to have a tiki lounge to lounge in! the portions of food are generous and well-prepared, the drins, from what im hearing are hit n miss ~ though the owner (his name is Keith, Kevin..some K name..) tried to get a mai tai to Sweetpea's liking, i think its a recipe issue, as Hula Hula's has OJ in theirs.. todd, pepe and others thoroughly enjoyed the drink served in a bowl. gotta give Hula Hula their props for having a great waitstaff and for serving drinks in mugs, even my diet soda!

we were astounded, when we left, that we had spent 5 hours in the bar! it didnt feel like time had passed at all! and now some pictures. i didnt get around to all of the bar, mostly we were so comfortable in the area we commandeered, i just stayed there...

Imagine, a Tiki bar.. fulla TIKI!

Pepe le Tiki and Sweetpea ~ and yes that is a Witco Fish in the background

Puamana shows off her belated Christmas gifts

Interior shot of Hula Hula ~ those are Keigs Tikis on the far left wall. i tried to boost Mrs Riviera up to snag those for me...we were unsuccessful this time.. next week we'll bring in a ladder.

different angle, i didnt move much..

Plantain chips and guacamole.. onolicious

dogbytes

Ms Pea

Puamana and Mrs Riviera

Poi Polloi

Pepe and Alan with their Party Pump(and if you gotta ask, im not gonna tell you what its used for...)

Puamana, Sweetpea & Mrs Riviera

Paul averts his eyes as Sparky becons suductively to Woofmutt for his glass banana, while Allison watches amusedly

Woofmutt stumbles forward ~ Allison is wary of being crushed. Meanwhile in the background, Pepe and Alan, the Wondertwins, use their xray vision to peer inside the Glass Banana for tracking devices.

Monkeyskull sings" Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a glass banana man: no time to talk.
Music loud and monkeys warm, I've been kicked around since I was born.
And now it's all right. It's OK. And you may look the other way.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive."

"The Glass Bananas were larger and more beautiful than any of us had imagined", Exoticat coos as she fondles her fancy fruit.

Mrs Riviera, Poi Polloi and Monkeyskull lift their bananas and coconuts in toast to the Hula Hulagans.

Miss SweetPea calls home on her BananaPhone

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 14:02 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 15:59 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:32 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:46 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:47 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:50 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:52 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-01-28 16:55 ]

T

test this is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis i

T

test this is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis i

T

test this is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a test

T

est this is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis is a test this is a testthis

Pages: 1 14 replies