Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Central Discounts at Tiki Farm

Pages: 1 8 replies

Just mention that you're a member of tikicentral, provide your screen name (you must have at least 10 tiki central posts min. or a 1 month tenure as a tiki central member min.), and you will get a 15% discount on any of our mugs when ordering from Tiki Farm - can't believe I didn't do this earlier. Discounts don't apply to already discounted items or limited editions.
Holden

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
http://www.tikifarm.com

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2004-04-03 16:05 ]

S

Thanks...this is great! Any chance of setting aside a MOATU or AKUKU for TC members?

That is a great deal...but how about if someone just had an order shipped last week...can the discount from the last purchase be deducted off of the next purchase?

[ Edited by: TikiManiac on 2002-12-08 13:49 ]

T

Thanks Holden, that really is a fantastic discount and greatly appreciated.

On 2002-12-08 07:30, SullTiki wrote:
Thanks...this is great! Any chance of setting aside a MOATU or AKUKU for TC members?

I'll even take on of those rejected ones (I'm getting desperate!!!)

Tikirob

T

Thanks Holden, like I needed more incentive! Really looking forward to the new line.

....looks like i know where my post-christmas check is goin!!!......hail tiki farm......mahalo!!!!!

S

Hey Holden! Just got your latest Tiki Farm email. The preview is excellent, the mugs are looking great! Will you still be offering the TC discount with your lower prices? If so will the discount be available when ordering online?

Thanks!

online ordering won't allow for the discounts so you'll have to give us a call at the Farm to get the 15% which will remain in place!
Holden

So, if I have 393 posts does that get me a "bigger discount?" 95% off??

Pages: 1 8 replies