Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Hula Bula Tiki Bar, Carramar, Perth, Australia (restaurant)

Pages: 1 6 replies

Name:Hula Bula Tiki Bar
Type:bar
Street:49 Tranquil Drive
City:Carramar, Perth
State:
Zip:WA 6031
Phone:61894053717

Description:
Here's a photo of one of our clients, the "Hula Bula Tiki Bar" located in Perth, Australia. Perth is I believe about 2000 miles from the closest next metropolitan city. Could you imagine driving 2000 miles through the dusty Australian outback and then come upon this place...

Pretty cool!

[ Edited by: smogbreather 2006-05-29 12:37 ]

That's Josh, creator of the South London Pacifics interior and runs the Wild Weekend events.

L

does Disney know they did that?

What drink's serverd in the Ape Fez Monkey mug?

H
hewey posted on Fri, Oct 26, 2007 4:43 PM

How the hell did I miss this? What a great looking bar! Pity its other side of the country! Its quicker for me to go to NZ!

Perth is I believe about 2000 miles from the closest next metropolitan city. Could you imagine driving 2000 miles through the dusty Australian outback and then come upon this place...

Perth is basically the bottom left of Australia (or south-western corner for those geographical folks).

At last count it had a population of 1,507,900

But it is a bit of a hike to the next city, a few days drive. Theres even a 90 mile section with not one kink!

and this is the scenery

Hula Bula is now at 12 Victoria Avenue, Perth. Phone num. 92254457
http://www.hulabulabar.com/
I'm off to Hula Bula tonight for my first MaiTai, and hopefully some mugs :)

S

I went to Perth a few weeks ago just to see this bar.It's a 4hr plane flight from Melbourne,but well and truly worth it.Unfortunately there is nothing remotely like it here in Melbourne.
The owner also has another place called Devilles Pad which is a restaurant/night club selling American 50's style diner food.I absolutely loved it and look forward to going back and hanging out at both of these places again.

Pages: 1 6 replies