Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Little lost Tiki's Art Chronicles and Stuffs! Page 70!A brief Return,BUT! Some new pieces to Delight YOU!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 3,330 replies

J

You're a machine!!! And a really good one! Do you take AA or D-cell's? Good thing I had a few drinks before viewing that post or my brain might've exploded. I know which one is mine!

Wowzers! Boy all of those are eye poppers to say the least. I really like the dudes in the boats and always dig the glyph characters. That mug looks like it could be 3D... Almost. Ha ha. Looks to me like you had a very busy weekend.

Thansk for the updates and making me feel like I am standing still. LOL.

I better get busy,
Chongolio

K

Kinny~
I'll take one of each...
:D
K.

H

Heeeyyyyyy, old pal, long time-no drop in on. WOW, again and again and a-frikin-gain! Those colors, those textures, those, those,those-----well just ALL of it--BEAUTIFUL!!!! Do you ever sleep? How can you be so prolific? Y'aint wunna them aliens, now is ya??

B

Definitely am Enjoying all this New stuff. We don't have enough harddrive space to explain which ones I like Best because they are All Great. I'm with you about "The Journey" being among the Best of the bunch. I would Love to see it go 'Large" like Full size on a Wall??

T

LLT, ok you have shown us a lifetime worth of paintings/ideas but you didn't start all that long ago, at least not a lifetime ago. What were you up to say five years ago, ten years ago. Wait, don't answer that, save it for your TikiMAgazine spot when you get it.

Sweet work, I keep seeing the work go bye that I want to own. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get one. I'll have to start working on that soon. :wink:

Yoooo, Kinney!! Love the Boner on the Cannibal Idol....haha
All is lookin' great, Bro. fB

Kinny ~ Cannibal with a Boner? Oh, I get it! Yeah, I dig the cannibal, but the Keeper of the Forest is really awesome.

Tiki Shark

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2007-03-15 10:29 ]

Hey Folks!
Happy St Tiki Day!
Wow! Another Hi-Octane week fulla new pieces! But first,thank you all for looking at my silly pictures! it's very heartwarming and inspiring to be able to share art back and forth with other crazy and creative types!
hewey:
I love those two as well! There's something about warriors and explorers in boats,the journey,the adventure,the unknown, the teamwork or solitary nature of rowing,and depending on the huge ocean for safety and sustenance...Glad you likes 'em! I have a series of drawings around these pieces,a series that goes back a few years but finally dusted off and ready to go!
Jen:
Aloha sweetie! Yes I am a Cyborg-half man-child/half machine...I require 32 D-cell batteries for the bodily functioning and a small powerplant for the brain...
Chongo!
Hope you have a blast at your yard sale this weekend! Wish I could be there man! Can't wait to hang at the Parking Lot Sale in April!!!!
Kikekeki:
One of each? Save some for the rest of the Ohana!!! Greed doesn't become you! :)
Surf-n-Turf:
Mayberry Boy! Always great to hear from you! Thanks for the MySpace ADD! while we're on the subject of Boats...Check out this talented fellow's carving "a Diminutive Dinghy of Deities"! Zoinks! IZ GOOD!!!!
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=18289&forum=7&start=105&hilite=surf-n-turf
Benzart:
Always an honor to have you visit! Large "the Journey"? Coming up! It may take a while,but I've never shirked from good advice from Master Artists and Artisans!!! Thank you!
teaKEY:
Whaddup man?
I think i've been hardcore into the tiki paintings for almost 3 years....I've been doing Tiki art since about '89, but most of that stuff is on tees for Rusty/HIC/etc..I finally started doing a tiki painting here and there starting around 98 or so....when i first wanted to do "the little Lost Tiki" Childrens Book,which will probably never get done! too busy!) As for total paintings, i would say around 1000 since i began...Maybe closer to 850....My first few years, I kept awful records
....Don't worry if you miss out on the new ones because they'll always be new ones...(until my tragic suicide, but i'll announce that way in advance so you can all pick up some works before then!) :))
Freddie:
Yikes Bruddah! Only you could think up something as twisted and funny as that! I don't think I'd like any of my bones,including my prized one, anywhere near a cannibal! Zoinks!
TikiShark:
Brad! Thanks you kind Sir!Man! Wish I had the discipline to work on just one piece like you! Hurry up and get it finished! I wanna see one that's all YOU and no patron-meddlers involved! Glad you like the Keeper of the forest! The base colors of him are from this Indonesian wooden stamp for fabric that I play with occasionally! Texture Rules! So do You!
Wow! That was a friggin Novel! now for the Money Shots...er...pictures!
Here's my more paintings that I'll be offering at the parking lot Sale at TikiFarm in April!

(oops! wrong thread!)
Here's some little tiny ones that were pretty fun to make!

Here's a watercolor! (I got 2 more paper pieces in the works AS WE SPEAK!)

the guy on the left best describes how I respond to crowds...

This one shows how I feel during crowds and Parking Lot Sales!

Here's a War Dancer showing off his best Soccertiki Tongue-Waggin!

this one is called "the Evening Frolic"

These last ones are closeups and details of some pieces I had to scan because the battery went out on the digital camera and i gotta wait for payday on that!

Here's one that will certainly be a big painting in the future!

These are the same shape as "the Cannibal Idol"-IN FACT...bought 'em all at the Swap Meet near GoldenWest College..They're serving trays(or paintings) that fit into each other!
Here's my favorite which may also become a larger painting eventually!
And...just so you don't think I'm slacking...I have the base colors down for a 16x20 piece loosely based on "the morning journey"...Well, gotta go! Not bad for a 666th post of the Beast!
Happy St. TikiDay friends!

Those are incredible! I love your style! If only I had money....I'd totally buy one!

J

Love, love, love the last two!!! And seriously like several of the others! No more dibs, huh? I may have to see what I can do to persuade you otherwise!

I am on the quest for the elusive squirrel....Enter the Trading Post. Balls Out!

Kenny~ Really nice. Lots of expression in your work. Movement, a raw energy! Love that warrior, and the scared shy man. All very juicy and great colors, as usual.

Very groovy platters! I like the Moai and sooty tern- man in the boat so vewwy much!

If KISS we're a Tiki-band:
:lol:

Another full helping from you Kinny! Not sure about the entree but the mains were delicious! Thanks for your prolificious-ness; most inspiring!

Tama :)

P
Paipo posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2007 1:24 PM

When you're finally found face down in a pile of paint and wooden thrift store knick knacks can I have your brain...for, you know, "research purposes"...? :D
Speaking of KISS tikis, I had been thinking along very similar lines recently - I think Gene Simmons makeup design would look pretty sweet etched into a tiki face!

Hey PockyTiki:
Mahalos! Besides money, I also take first-born children and indentured servitude...
But worry not, muy good friend!
These recent ones are all gonna be in the TikiFarm April Parking Lot Sale and WILL BE
very affordable! I already got a bunch of PMs from people wantin' "Dibs" on pieces...No Dibs!
First come, first serve....Bringing me coffee or free ciggies MAY compell me to get you in front of the line,tho! :lol: But, if someone likes a piece and can't make it to the sale, the only way i can reserve them is the buyer wants to buy the piece at once...The ultra funny Travelling Jonsey just picked up" the Morning Journey" as opposed to chancing the piece being sold at the TFPLS (TikiFarm April Parking Lot Sale). Believe me....these paintings are AFFORDABLE! I want a lot of Art lovers to be able to bring something home that will make them happy for-friggin-ever!!! That's my Job-making all of youse Happy!!!(Plus the Art monkey on my back has decided to renew his lease and invite his relatives-so it doesn't look like I'll run out of pieces,more like I'll run out of wallspace at home and the studios!) Thanks for loving my children-they love you too!
Jentiki:
Thank you darling! No Dibs! No Dibs for you! From now on, I'd like to be addressed as the "TikiFarm Parking Lot Sale Nazi". What's up with the word "Dibs"? Anyone know?
FreedieBallz:
Hey Clown! I'm rethinking my decision...I think I'd rather have a "Native Squirrel" with a spear/grass skirt/tiki or bone necklace instead of the Squirrel doing bong rips..(Freddie was referring to the Doug Horne Tonga Hut post with the Squirrel thing! Seeing as he lives in the North,they get a lotta squirrels...which inspires....Squirrel Taxidermy! Anyways, I sent him on a hunt for some...maybe a custom one for trades!) I'm eager to hear the results of your expedition!
Brad:
Thanks man! After your commission,you're gonna need a break...I suggest just gessoing a bunch of stuff laying around the hut and PLAY! PLAY! PLAY! After doing a lotta technical/well-thought out pieces...it's a Hoot just to go off on some fun pieces with textures/colors...plus if you've been a good boy and keeping regular on your sketchbook, here's your chance to bring those a little further out into the open...i can't tell you how many great ideas have sprung from these Jam Sessions! I'd love to see what you would create! Get that Commission done!!!
Tama and Paipo:
Ah! My two misfit friends from NZ!
Man! I hate the fact that 95% of my sketchbooks are at the studio (I usually keep the recent and second to recent ones at the home studio here!)BECAUSE I had this"Maori Rocker" like this guy,a lil' shorter,with a full-on AXE! he was Rockin in the Free World! I'll dig that up next week to show y'all! Hey Paipo! You can have the Brain now! It's buggin me,reminding me that i gotta "blend-in" or "pipe-down" or "act normal"...Take it away before ALL the braincells are gone! (Not responsible for slight and /or major defects) The KIZZ moko would be super cool! You should get one! Moais would look schweet with those on as well! Kinda on the subject, the Melvins put out some solo albums with covers based on the KIZZ solo covers a while back! Buzzo's cover is the best, as he took the Gene Simmons cover...Anyways! Also off the subject...finally finished the "Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini, this Renaissance sculpter/carver/artisan...His story is so incredible...intrigue...pissin off Dukes,Princes,Kings,and Popes....
assasination attempts on his life...backbiting....prison....escaping from prison....a deal with some Demons....Angelic Protection.....Besmirching of Honour.....all told by an artist very candidly, with a huge serving of ego and accomplishment thrown in! If you can get the version with the Dali etchings,all the better! Thought both of you carvers would enjoy it! Not sure if Tama can read, but you could read it to him!
Well...enough of all these mild pleasantries! Time for some more ART! These are those sketchbook entries from my "Unknown Tropical Legend" series...these may turn into paintings someday, so tell me your favorites or suggest some other universal/generic tropical narrative idears! I'd love to hear 'em! Aloha!

These are from sketchbooks recent and past, I decided to put them together on pages for when i start the paintings! Hope you like 'em! :)

H
hewey posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2007 6:52 PM

Wow man - so much new stuff!

These latest sketches have a very Greek mythology look about them.

Damn, I love those little plaque-type paintings! Can't wait to check them out at the TFPL sale.

Yeah, totally got a Greek painting style like the whole black paint on red earthenware thing, kinda Minoan with the maritime meets Greek style. The Isle of Minonesia. Nice sketches LLT! Speaking of Greeks, I just watched the 300 movie bloodbath about the Spartans. Kinda Samurai Jack ending. Peace and drugs.. er luv.
Snizzy tizzy

Hey Kids!
I can't stop it! It seems I've lost the OFF switch and the CREATIVE OUTPUT meter has gone Haywire! Haywire!Needless to say, gave birth to a few more watercolors and a full fledged mini painting that will make you at least smirk!
Hewey:
Ever since i was a wee one, it was comic books and Greek and Roman and Sumerian and Norse and Inuit myths and legends...art History books supported and rewarded those who knew the myths, so i would totally geek out and draw my own versions or studies of great works of art,hoping it would rub off.And comic books...
Sneaky:
Those are Greek Amphora Jugs,there's a lot at the newly refurbished Getty museum...My friend James from our Art Dept got me in! I was in Heaven! Talk about geeking out! His wife would crack up watching me fawn over these exquisite works! I really dig the flatness and graphicness of Minoan Paintings,Greek Vase Paintings,Aztec Codex's,Persian Miniatures,Illuminated Manuscripts-Dark Ages,Russian Icon Paintings and the Carved Images on the Wu Family Tomb-Han Dynasty...All of them have a flatness and real forced perspective to it...Also the emotion and drive of the figure is expressed more in the shape, the form of that figure...
Sneaky:
I think you nailed it a bit with Minoanesia...Maybe pre-Lemuria or Crete...
4WDtiki:
You will be STOKED at the amount of work I'll be bringing!
Spring Cleaning!!!
Thanks to you all for visiting and for the good vibrations!
Had a Watercolor Burst the past few days and just thought
i'd share! I'll have a couple folders filled with
Sketchbook pages/drawings/watercolors all available for adoption!!
First one is a Nighttime dream Journey of this fellah!

the next one is just DorkyFun, but it made me grin...
KU-ZILLA!

Here's a Moai on a Misty Morning (sorry it got cut off)

Warrior, this one is a theme/guy i love to paint!

and we'll finish off these watercolors with
another Boatman,a Fisherman this time!

And here's my favorite of the batch...
Uncle Four-Eyes, so to speak..
I imagine this is how I look to small children!

Anyways, that's it for now! More even NEWER stuff soon!
Thanks for peeking in!

H

HAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Not a laugh kind of 'haaaa' but the kind of 'haaaaa' a blind man would make upon seeing the sun for the very first time--that's the kind 'haaaaa' this stuff makes me do. K, I think you may even be on the verge of creating new colors that didn't exist pre K.Ruzic.

I see you put a link to my canoe thread on your thread-Thanks!! You're a good guy, I don't care what all those other people say about you. :wink:

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -- Henny Youngman
http://www.myspace.com/bhowland

[ Edited by: surf-n-turf 2007-03-20 19:47 ]

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 8:07 PM

On 2007-03-20 19:46, surf-n-turf wrote:
You're a good guy, I don't care what all those other people say about you.

That's because you don't know him like we do.

Hey lltiki- these are very cool, interesting and unique! It's nice to branch out and try new styles and methods - now if I can only get away from 1-Shot enamel! I've never tried watercolors - they scare me :) I like the ku-zilla too....

P

grog like.

GROG really Like!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 10:24 PM

You guys are both close, but still missed completely. Go to the back of the class.

Pdrake, yes GROG like nice shapely buttocks, but not THAT one. GROG prefer women. What you are doing by depicting GROG desiring male buttocks is called "projecting".

Kinny, you have definitley got to start working on your animal identification, specifically rodents.
First you mistakenly identify the chipmunk taking the hit off the bong as a squirrel. Now you mistakenly post a squirrel, when it's clearly obvious you meant to post a BEAVER.

GROG know of a good program that would help you guys tremendously and it only takes twelve steps.

GROG! As for Animal Identification...it doesn't even matter!
'cause the only reason you hang with squirrels is for their nuts! :)
And what you are doing is referred to as "frontin'"
Projecting... :lol:
mmmmmmmmmm...buttocks!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 10:36 PM

The only reason all these damned squirrels are showing up on TC lately is because of ALL the NUTS on here like you and Pdrake.

:lol:
Goodnight Ernie!
I gotta go hibernate...

On 2007-03-20 20:07, GROG wrote:

On 2007-03-20 19:46, surf-n-turf wrote:
You're a good guy, I don't care what all those other people say about you.

That's because you don't know him like we do.

know who?

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 10:41 PM

Him.

On 2007-03-20 22:41, GROG wrote:
Him.

Him who?

Jesus????

You mean Him?

T

Instead of rock, paper, scissors. It should be LLT, Grog, Ben/Squid. One trumps the other but gets trumped by the third.

sooooooooo HIM is Donald Trump?

On 2007-03-21 08:40, little lost tiki wrote:
You mean Him?

This painting needs a little Ken Nordine in the background!

Who's Ken Nordine? Is he Him?

Word Jazz

OOOOOOOOkay!
Sorry 'bout those derailments!
A big thank you to all of you for that momentary diversion...Word Jazz,huh?
Like those Tom Waits dialogs on his album with that craaaaaaazy swingin
music in the background,I imagine!
pdrake,Ernie,Ben...go harass Squid or somethin! :)
This is a serious art thread! :wink:
Surf-n-Turf:
All colors exist,it's just which ones you mix together...you know the deal!
Your dinghy rocks by the way! Man, if i ever win the lotto, you and Ben are
gonna trick out my homestead! :)
SamGam:
Great working with you on the mug contest! It's always nice to play
with no restraints...that's when the funstuff happens! I'll hit you up once
the 1-shot fever strikes ! Can't wait to se what you do to your
Rocketship Bisque for the DvA Show! Pretty poster too! Bling!
TeaKey: Great Observation! Now go harass Squid! :)
Enough Niceties....Now onto the Art...
Again, the Muse clung on my back like a Buckin Bronco this
Thursday and Friday..allowing me to create even more goodies
for the TikiFarm Parking Lot Sale next month!
Still haven't gotten my battery for the camera,so there's about
4-5 pieces you won't see in totally (or at all) until I get that!
Sorry! BusyBoy Syndrome!
Let's start with a Cannibal Paddle...gouache on gessoed wood paddle!
I like his hunched up shoulders!

Next is "Baby Cannibal and Plaything" Watercolor and Ink on WC paper

"Big Kahuna's Big Feast" Watercolor and Ink on WC paper

Please excuse the cropping-my scanner is teeny!
"the Skull Eater"Watercolor and Ink on WC paper

and a happy "Rarotongan" Watercolor and Ink on WC paper

Here's my favorite of the batch..."the Fruit Bearer"
He's Watercolor and Ink on WC paper,and has such a sweet
happy attitude! I think he wants to be a big painting someday!

And here's the last one I scanned....I still have a 16X20 "JOURNEY"
piece,as well as an Orongo Chief,another paddle,and some Bird of Paradise
warriors that still need the edges and stuff painted....so I'll post those when
i get my batteries for the camera...
This last piece took the whole Friday Morning,but i was so pleased with it
that I had to at least scan a few details from it ...
"Portrait of an Islander" Gouache on gessoed Wooden Serving Plate..
Actually got this one from Squid! He's got some great thrift stores near his home!
Thank you Sir! Here's a middle scan with the portrait...

and here's a view of the Border area...

I'll get a full shot as soon as....you guessed it! I get a battery for the
digital camera! Anyways!
But wait!
This just in!
Another finished piece to gawk at and a couple of old pieces I promised
to post for Paipo and Tamalamadingdong!
First off, here's my Orongo(Tangata Manu) Chieftan,all dainty and
purdy in this fancy frame...

and the next two are oldies that I'm posting JUST for Tama and
Paipo,so don't look!
I said don't look!
Sheesh!
the Nerve!
Anyways....we were joking about this piece

saying how he looked like he belonged in the KIZZ Army and
I recalled two Hard-Rock themed Tiki Sketchbook entries
that were created last year...well, after hunting thru 6 sketchbooks
here they are! "Maori Rocker"

and seeing as no Heavy Metal Band is without a driving
Beat...here is a Tiki Drummer for you both!

Thanks for visiting and Hope to see you
at the TikiFarm Parking Lot Sale on April 14th!!! HiHo!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-03-25 22:46 ]

Now Kenny, I hope u really ARE documenting all this amazing art for a future use I hope! This art will be the most amazing and beautiful tiki art book!! Really! I know you crank out stuff at a high speed, and it all gets sold out to lucky collectors in the four corners of the world, but for us who have cherished art book collections, - make sure you have some kinda record for future publication! Of course, I know it's nearly impossible to make art and try and be your own cataloger. Especially when you're moving at warp factor Tiki speed like you are! What we need is some one to sit in your studio, waiting with the proper camera and scanning equipment and getting all this great art saved for future generations! If not, well, then we here at TC are the lucky ones to witness this wonderful flow o' images.
It's all so damn beautiful. I like how you go off an a dark cannibal tangent, then swing back with the happy fruit guy. You're so fluid and fast It actually maps out your moods! All these sketches and drawings from you and Thor, it's really charged up my art energy banks! Thanks so much for posting these gems. Really fantastic stuff!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 12:39 PM

On 2007-03-24 11:48, little lost tiki wrote:

Again, the Muse clung on my back like a Buckin Bronco this Thursday and Friday

GROG surprised you have enough room on your back for a muse AND a monkey, but
maybe they're one and the same.

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 3:12 PM

Portrait of an islander is sweet my man! :D

I seriously don't think you have enough art work in your portfolio to justify being an artist. Stop posting and get back to work! Let's see you double your portfolio in the next week or so.

Double Dog Dare!!!

HI KIDS!
Even more stuff for the Parking Lot Sale! You guys better show up!
But first..replies to friends...
Brad,
Been shooting everything hi-rez and filing it up! I got over 150 tiki paintings documented-maybe closer to 200...book someday hopefully! And that kid's book that always gets kicked out of the way and never gets done...Glad i could charge up your old energy banks buddy! Lovin to death that new skull-eyed cannibal tiki! See what i mean about the sketchbook? You never know when that chill goes up your spine and your left eye get's a jumpin and you get that flash ,that peek of insight and inspiration...you gotta have the tools at hand to record it or it gets stuck on a post-it note or envelope in the car! Mapping the moods...well I can go from nice kind fellow to crotchety old geezer in 20 minutes flat....it's the cyclothymia I guess...
Anyways, thank you friend! I will always be humbly at your service... :)
GROG,
My muse, unfortunately, IS a monkey...with wings! You know the deal....having a slightly evolved monkey (aka: caveman) for a muse...Better than a stick in the eye,eh?
Hewey!
Thanks man! I'm posting a complete picture of it this post!
Ben,
You sound exactly like the loudest voice in my head...I call him "the Motivator"! I would accept your Double Dog Dare, but I've been having to get my title/pricetag stuff done, plus i had to clean up the artwork for my mug print,and a bunch of other speedbumps....but i did have time to do a wee bit this week. After this parking lot Sale i will accept your Double Dog Dare and make you proud!
WELL! Finally got the batteries for the camera (thanks Honey!) and broke out the easel and shot everything in the studio/garage tonight!
Here are some you've never seen and others you've only seen in crappy shots....
"Warrior"

"Trial by Fire"

no title yet...little paddle

Here is a much better pic of "Portrait of the Islander"

"Night Watch"

"the Meeting House"

"Happy Morning"

"Foggy Morning"

"Chairman"

Here's some watercolors...
"Hei-Tiki"

and one of my Favorites of the Day "the Lonely Cannibal"

and i also did a 16x20 gouache and ink canvas of "the Journey"
in a different style than the others...

and then I photographed an older piece that I'll have at the Sale
and have never gotten the opportunity to share with the TC Ohana...
This one is called "Lair of the Ancient One". It's out in the middle
of the ocean, some say near the edge of the world!

and here are some details of the hut,the cliffs,and the water
to give you a feel for the isolation and the furious wind and waves...
Here's his hut...

Here's the rocky outcroppings, and how he's built his home inside
and outside the island...

Here's his back yard, I guess..

and I'll end this session with some stormy waves!

Ahoy Mateys!

T
Tabu posted on Thu, Mar 29, 2007 5:49 AM

Wow. So much amazing new stuff. Are you sure you don't have a factory of little painting menahune in your house? " Night watch and " Foggy Morning" are my faves. I got more stoked as I scrolled down the page. The visual treats just kept coming.

B

Ken, More Really nice stuff here, I don't know how you keep pumping these beauties out so fast. All I can say is Keep'em Coming!

OOOOOooooooo, "Lair of thr Ancient One" excellent stormy wave action! and then some. Dawn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 3330 replies