Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Little lost Tiki's Art Chronicles and Stuffs! Page 70!A brief Return,BUT! Some new pieces to Delight YOU!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 3,330 replies

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Jun 27, 2007 3:22 AM

Woah! Came in from some carving and listening to a couple of hours of 80's hair metal to find this! Perfect!
Thanks for the ECU of your technique...I really groove on stuff like that. I am definitely earmarking some arm skin for a future Ruzic design!

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Jun 27, 2007 3:24 AM

PS: I just need to find someone who can do this with a needle:

:lol:

SHEEEEEIT!
That tiger is ROCKING! I'm really loving it!
(That could be a really cool beach towel!)

is there anything you can't paint you bastard....

On 2007-06-25 19:49, little lost tiki wrote:

Enjoy Folks! I'm gonna go pass out! :)

I'm not surprised! Man, you have to be the most prolif*#c artist in the world! I dont think Picasso could have kept up with your output. Love the orangy-shield. The figure on it looks to be illuminated from below by a flickering bonfire, and by the look in his eye, about to do something CRAZY!!
Cant wait to see what happens with the Chinese Pinwheel Firework Revolving Bamboo of Death. catchy title.

Hooray for naples yellow & hooray for you & hooray for us!

Tama :)

Hey Ruzic!

Any news on the Chinese Pinwheel Firework Revolving Bamboo of Death???

I'll be in the shop making you another one soon.

Rest up!

Might just have to dig out the ol' box of mini display

motors and make the next one go bonkers, and spin, etc.

Then after that one, we could do one that spontaneously explodes little mini Ruznic paintings that stick into the walls like the flying guillotine of death!!!

It will never end!!

Hey Ken- That tiger is the FREAK! What cool colors too! Man! Such cool stuff with lots of motion. Can't wait to see what you do with that Chinese rotating wheel of fortune instrument of death or whatever the hell it's called. :)

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino 2007-06-29 22:29 ]

Ken,

That is a seriously awesome tiger! There's a Japanese feel to the way you've painted its features. I love the muscularity of it, the sinews get shown off by the stripes. Beautiful and man, you freehanded that, too?! Wow.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Take care,

I.

Psycho Ku and Orangey are classic Ruzic! The Pink Tiger is a GRRRREAT looking piece which WOULD make a stunning Tat or towel or black velvet or anything... Pink Tiger would also be a swell name for a drink. The 5 story tiki or whatever the title is (the 1 done in a similar style to your CD cover) is really extra swell, love this variation on your style!

Peace,
ST

The Pink Tyger is rasphy Very Kool , id like to have you sketch that on my arm then get it Tatted , Man do we hava Warhol on our hand KEN KEN KEN your insane . Flippin Rad Man .

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Jun 30, 2007 3:16 PM

I'll drink to that!

Thanks to y'all for all the nice wishes and stuff! I wish i wasn't so tired or i'd answer every single one of ya! Tiger tattoos and beach Towels....Isn't this Tiki Central,not Tiger central? Guess I'll have to paint up a Tiki and Tiger sometime soon.... Ivan and Clysdalle seem to think this freehand stuff comes easy....nope!Seeing as we do a lot of tiger tees at work,especially during the whole tattoo phase,you get to know and recognize the visual characteristics/cliches of certain categories of art...i think that's what made it so easy...You do and do something over and over and suddenly,one day, you can do it without even thinking about it! Works for tigers,but ask me to do a portrait or a car and I'm struggling for hours!I think GROG can draw anything....TikiShark too.... Lucky Bassards!
Anyways,a big thank to all of ya,especially TygerJymbo for the "Little Bus Toga Hut Tour" photo! YAY!
Well, almost done with the Cannibal Island,and then it's off to paint the Bamboo Ben built Ohana Hut Shelf for he Chongolio raffle!
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24550&forum=12&start=0&24
You'd be stupid not to buy at least a dozen tix!
Anyways...it's almost 12:30 and I at least wanna post these progress pix before i hit the hay!

here's the main cannibal tiki-really starting to come to life!
More grains and subtle lighting/plus the added tan lighting
on the skulls and the light blue in the eyes adds some depth!

still got some work on the volcano...

you can see a lot of the work on the flowers/lighting on the palm leaves

the dreaded 5-story tiki! Run!

torches blazing in the river...and a skull on a pole,warning
unsuspecting travelers!

Did a bunch of studies from masks,mostly from the new guinea area this week
will share them soon! YAWN! Sweet Dreams! :)

Hey Bullet!

You're gonna be one mutha ficking stoked dude soon!

Saw your's in person today and it's insane!!!!!!!!!

I

Heya Ken!

That's funny--I meant by my comment that freehand stuff doesn't come easy--it takes a lot of practice, skill, and of course talent to make things [em]look[/em] easy, and I'm impressed (especially since I've been wanting to paint a tiger in that Japanese style for a while now).

Anyway, your work is mesmerizing! It's a treat coming to your thread.

Take care,

I.

Hey Ben! thanks for the props,Professor!
Ivan-no worries! stoked you're enjoying the
Tiki Central lifestyle!
Welcome again!
Well, yesterday i promised some sketches i've been doing this past week....I've been writing what the object is by my signature-for reference,etc...
Plus you wanna give some kudos to the
place of orgin and tribe,sooooooooo...
Here they are!

and here's some ink/bleach drawings to enjoy!

On 2007-07-01 00:47, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Bullet!

You're gonna be one mutha ficking stoked dude soon!

Saw your's in person today and it's insane!!!!!!!!!

yeah ben, every time i try to imagine a 3'x3' cannibal island, my head explodes! i really dig the collaborations you crazy geniuses are doing.

I

Yo Ken!

Those sketches are so much fun! Thanks for sharing them--inspires me to make more tiki. :)

I.

Bullet-Thank you! It's such a pweasure and a pwivwedge to collaborate with such a complex genius as Bamboo Ben!!! 3x3 is a great size...You're gonna flip when you see it!
Pompele at 4x4 feet is almost TOO Overpowering,but the baby bear says this 3x3 size is juuuuuust right!
Ivanchan- Mahalo! Glad I could inspire some of the Ohana! Glad you're digging the wealth of artistical talent here on TC! Great bunch of folks!
Back to bizznazz...
"Cannibal island is on hold for a day or two while I work on...."the Bamboo Ben Ohana Hut Shelf that Looks like a Hut!"or simply..."Untitled"...It's a part of a raffle Chongolio is holding where you can win one of a whole mess of prizes!!!!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24550&forum=12&35

I'll be donating my time to paint this piece,as well as one more...
maybe (i still got the Tiki bash to get ready for! whaddya think I am? Superboy?)
But ,seeing as I was working on this at home ,I decide to narrate the
true effort,care,and defiance of gravity that is required to paint a Bamboo Ben piece!
Besides wanting to please Her Majesty Ben,I also had the challenge of
1)tie-ing the piece back to the Ohana Hut
2)being able to pay homage to both Stuckie and Chongo in style & vibe
3)to make the work so it doesn't compete with the Ben masterwork
but merely blends in and compliments it (see below)

Shelf: "Good Afternoon Ohana Hut! My!you look handsome today!"
Ohana Hut:"thank you! you look presentable this afternoon!"
Shelf:"Why thank you!"

Most folks would run screaming at such a prospect (if that above joke didn't get 'em..)
...but does Kinny go and have a Pity party?
Hell Naw! The Mission is too Important! The Stakes are too High!
Calling up the deep reserve of latent marine corps Training,
I rallied the heart and mind and ACTUALLY got about HALF of it done last night!
Yippee!
First, I mixed gesso and gouache and got the
perfect tan/olive mix... a little rose/brown and BAM!
then i sketched on the design in water soluble pencil-dark teal....
(Stuckie's dude in the middle with motifs on each side)

remember that i mentioned a "defiance of gravity"? You see, Ben works and he works fast! He's been doing this so long that it's like smoking a cigarette to him...
This creates a piece with the perfect amount of stability and clumsiness,
a work that resembles South Seas huts and Oceanic Treasures without the
cultural pillaging...it's hard to explain...
They're just f**kn beautiful and perfect!
The man's got a flair for this BIGTIME...
guess that's why his parents named him "Bamboo"!
These next two pictures will demonstrate this...
I worked on a lazy susan,learning from DvA decantersthat it's nice to be able to turn a piece with ease and work on it.....
Well, the difficulty of a finished Ben piece is that there's a lotta things that are hard to reach with a paintbrush....
believe me!
Canvases and flat surfaces are a breeze!!!
Anyways, it was hard to reach these areas,until I grabbed my
handy emergency outdoor travel watercolor kit / box
and balanced the hut like so!
PRESTO!

Totally Perfectly balanced!
Weight! Counterweight!
Ben had created a structure that looked all rustic and worn and NOT only did he make it strong and stable and beautiful...BUT he balance it like a fine tuned guitar!
freaked me out to be honest....
I could even spin it on the lazy susan and it remained stable throughout the painting session...
(I didn't take any chances and didn't press down too hard with the brush!
(Don't want to agitate Fate...)

Here it is,propped up so you can see it!

And here's one side almost finished!

I think it kinda blends with the hut AND the Ohana Hut equally...
You can see all the roof thatching and how low it hangs!
It overhangs a good 4 inches!
I can't tell you how many times my brush hit those!
What a weird angle!
ARRRRGH! to quote the Master...

And then I banged out most of the the back...
Seeing as this would probably be the area smashed against someone's wall,I went off on a little flight of fancy and had some fun with a funny dancing shield!
haha!

Here's a closeup!
BOOGABOOGA!
haha!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this saga so far...
Please visit Chongolio's raffle thread and buy a ticket or five!
Mahalo!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24550&forum=12&35

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-07-04 10:12 ]

C

Out-0-controlio! I can't believe how fast you are whuppin' that out. You make my head feel like it is on a lazy susan that is geared up to a hamster wheel with caffine soaked rodent pullin' crazed RPM's. That shelg is going to be an awesome score.

Rock 'um braddah Kini -kini

Chongz

Keeeny!

That "untitled" piece is gonna make a reeeeealy cool hut for some jucky prized tiki mugs I think!
I LOVE it!

Have a great 4th, and try not to blow off any of thoses talented fingers!

Hey, the US post office has recognized the Tiki-art master and issued a stamp with him on it!

Impressive, most impressive!

Big aloha from the Big Island!

Tiki Shark

http://www.myspace.com/Lotus_Land

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2007-07-04 13:21 ]

Chongo-Thank YOU! for giving us all something we can work for that really can make a difference! I can't tell you the number of times you made me laugh and inspired my brain!
Brad-Thank you...er...i guess...I imagine that's what I'll look like in about 5-10 years!
Now quit playin on the computer and get back to your moon over mankoora painting!
:)
Well, the Ben Ken Ohana Hut Shelf is Done!
I'm posting the fancier shots of this on Chongolio raffle thread
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=24550&forum=12&start=0
Buy a ticket-YOU could win an Artist Proof Ohana Hut and a shelf to boot!
Fancy Pants you will be!
Here's the studio/closeup shots for you art folks!
Here's the inside...7-7.5 inches deep...Very Hard...hence the clumsiness of the "matting"...
had to use a long brush and it was hard to get lighting in there!
Chongolio suggested i put a gecko chilling on the inside,just like on the Islands!

Very hard to photograph!
here's the gecko...
Pain in the Bootay to paint....especially at 1:45 last night
all hopped up on Coffee and Chongolio! Man-did that every take
some Jedi Mind focus!

Left Side-totally done!

Backside-Totally Done!

Close-Up!

Right side-done!
The hand placement is different from the other side!
Attention to detail!

Anyways.the tropical fancy shots are on the other thread!
Go buy some tickets for a chance to win this and other
Nifty prizes!
And just to let y'all know that I haven't been slacking...

Here's a painting i made from it...for the BASH!
"Ceremonial Helmet" with Bamboo ben frame!

a Happy Monkey

and my absolute favorite of the week...."The Ambush"

Have a happy Fourth of July!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-07-07 21:42 ]

All are fantastic but "The Ambush" is insane! Beautiful and great movement! Nice job again Sir Ken! Glad to see you're starting to catch up with me in the output department too!

Love The Ambush.....very kewl....and the hut looks awesome. :tiki:

That hut is some work of art! What a great piece to own.... As always, your art is full of movement and motion - a fine piece indeedy.

Ruzik

F'in

Rocks!

P

ben, you rock, too.

ruzik is an epic force of art. you and him have that in common. you guys are quite inspiring.

thanks

Aloha Gang!
pagan-thanks! Glad you're an "Ambush" fan 'cause i just did another!
I'm glad I'm finally catching up to your supersonic pace! When you comin down to Orange?

VampiressRN-wow! double score! Glad you like the ambush too! I knew there was something to it...sometimes a theme just says "YUP!" mahalo!

Sam!-many thanks man! Glad to hear that you're gonna be down in the OC soon! it'll be great to meetcha!

Ben-what the pdrake said! YOU are the MAN!

pdrake-don't make me blush! i'm just wanna see y'all inspired
and hopped up on Art!
wotta week! my computer at work CRASHED HARD! and we took it to the shop to recover everything! WAAAAAAAAAH!All my cleaned up squirrel pix! All my ernie and Squid heads,just waiting for some Tonga Hut thread....Gone! fingers crossed....
Anyways,got to drop off and sign the Ohana Hut Shelf to
Mr. Bamboozler Ben on the 4th and missed Ernie by an hour or so! Dern! Oh well....
Thursday night finished up the Cannibal and cleaned up some areas...
and did the thatching on the sides....all it needs now id the glow in the dark and puff paint accents...

I got permission to bring it to the Tiki Bash to let y'all see it
before it's swept off to the heavily Fortified kingstiedye HQ!
And speaking of the Big ol' Tiki Bash..Here's some more pieces
that will be there for you to adopt....
"the Bird Mask" with Bamboo Ben frame!

detail...

You can tell by this batch that I've been paying attention to tribal beliefs,tendencies,and kinda made a kooky genre out of it...
"Red Mask" (horizontal)

"Red Mask"(vertical}

"the Ceremony" another crazy BambooBen frame! thanks Ben!

and my favorite painting of the session....
"the Unwanted Guest"with bamboo Ben frame

detail para tu!

I will also have 3 Clearview Folders full of Incredibly Affordable
Original Drawings/sketchbook entries/Ink-watercolor drawings...
Something for everyone!
Bring home a piece of LLT! :)
Here's some of the fine works on paper I'll be hawking....
"Afternoon Ambush" ink/bleach/sharpie
Lovin this Ambush theme!

and another INSTANT FAVORITE of mine! "the Arrival"

"Cannibal Idol"

"Soul Boat"

and a kinda haunting one....'the harbinger"...
reminds me of Bocklin's "Isle of the dead" for some reason..

and lastly.."the Offering" a moody night piece...

That's it for now! And don't forget to buy your Chongolio Raffle tickets!

B

Kings Tie Dye is one lucky hombre! All the work is stellar man!

LLT...Cannibal Island...KTD...BRILLIANT!!! :D

All the rest of your painted goodies posted, well...hhhmmm, Peyote ceremonies differ from tribe to tribe. A member may hold a meeting in gratitude for the recovery of health, the safe return from a voyage, or the success of a Peyote pilgrimage; Men refrain from eating salt the day before and after a meeting, and they may not bathe for several days. Women are admitted to meetings to eat Peyote and to pray, but they do not usually participate in the singing and drumming. Peyote may be called for at any time during the ceremony, the amount consumed being left to personal discretion. Some peyotists eat up to thirty-six buttons a night, and some boast of having ingested upwards of fifty. An average amount is probably twelve?

I suggest continuing with the stellar works Ken and stay away from ANY tribal offerings of a peyote pilgimage. :D :D :D You're works ARE a documentary vision quest!!! :D :D :D

:tiki: SHAKA! :tiki:

damn, captain kinny! you are performing at a ridiculously high level. i don't know if it's the peyote, shrooms, green bud, nicotine or what, but it's definitely working! cannibal island is just what i wanted out of you. i could not possibly be happier. i still can't really imagine it 3'x3'. mind blowing. i also can't fathom the creativity and talent behind all the other pieces. i really dig the arrival with the spirit hooks falling from the heavens. your work looks great in bamben's frames too. i don't see you having any problem selling out at the tiki bash. everybody's gonna want a ruzic. well, enough gushing for now. mahalo brah!

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jul 8, 2007 10:01 PM

Looking greeeeeeeeeat man! :D Cannibal island is killer :D

Yo, Kinney, that Shelf is smokin'!! Luv the piece your doin for Bull. Actually, all your goods look great, man. Every piece you do seems to be able to capture someones imagination for awhile... Its pretty hard to imagine walkin into your studio... Total Optical Overload,,, Im lookin forward to it!! Keep Gittin' it, Brotha!

Digging "Ceremonial Helmet" big time too, K to tha Z!

F

Man you have been busy. That hut is looking great. So does the other stuff, but I had to single out one piece so that the others would know where the stand and maybe get their act together. Does art get jealous of othere art?

Kudos! super fun images... great lines and line weight... nice "loose" style... fantastic overall execution... I'm quickly becoming a huge fan!
Keep up the great work!

Aloha Ohana!
One more week til the BIG OL TIKI BASH!!! It's gonna be CRAZY Busy that first hour and a half,but i expect to be able to relax once the vending's over! WOW! Did a bunch more paintings and drawings,but something's awry with my digital camera,so all I got's to show y'all is the ink drawings....Will post the new paintings when the camera situation is solved! If it isn't solved before the BASH,please bring your cameras so I can some shots of any sold pieces i wasn't able to document! Mahalo!
Babalu-thanks man! Bullet is a fine man and collector;he's got the taste and knowledge that every patron should have....
Jonesy-thanks Buddy! KTD threw the concept my way,and together we made something real special-like! Got about 3/4 of the glow in the dark on there,and when the lights go out....
Brilliant ain't the word! it goes from a pulse-pounding anxiousness to dark and moody,,,very fun! I'll try to get a slow shutter speed shot while it's glowing...if I can ever get the stupid camera working!
Thanks for all the peyote info...tried to get high off some cactus once back in the early 90's,and it tasted like (i kid you not...) dishwashing liquid! (worse than the turtle soup i HAD to eat in Hong Kong...that tasted like grass!)Sad thing was it didn't even work! I could of smoked 3 ciggies in a row and gotten a bigger buzz.....
As for peyote or other excursions these days.....nah! Back in the day,i think I covered more than enough ground in the hallucinogen realm...What's strange is that ,while painting,i can call up that state of intensity,insight,and focus,and put it into the piece! (Which is actually better than painting while tripping because the picture is stable and not liquefying! AAAAAAAAAH!
Scroll down my friend for some more Vision quests!
Bullet! Thank you! Thank You! I've read that that period between seasons,as they start to switch over,that it affects us artists,almost like it's our "cycle" or something! anyways, it could also be the ciggies,bonghits....also been doing a LOT of reading,that's always good to jump-start the mind.....Wait til you see Cannibal Island glow in the dark! FREAKOUT!
I plan on doing some more Spirit/Suspension/Ancestor hooks-was thinking of doing them BIG arriving on an Island..kind of a Zechariah Sitchkin/Von Dainikin spacegods from the sky thang...That'd be a good piece for the Tiki Magazine Art Show in November! Thanks again!
hewey-thanks! love your new ride!
Frederick!Can't wait to see your eyeballs bleed as you walk into the studio in August! Keep up those new carvings! Snazzy!
Pagan-thanks Moody Boy! Hope to meet ya at the BASH ya freakin Hermit!
frostiki-I think art,really good art doesn't get jealous because they have fulfilled their mission and are complete and perfect for what they are meant to convey...Unfinished works or "hidden" works(i've got a bunch of those! i think we all do!) art that doesn't make the cut..is probably jealous of the masterpieces,but realizes that without the trial and error,masterpieces aren't made...Does that help,or muddle your question?
otikiniko-Mahalo man! It's so cool to be able to be in such good company! I've been a secret fan of your work as well...(who can resist a nice Hawaiian Punch!?) Thanks for diggin on the drawings..it's fun to work loose,especially after gettin all anal-retentive on some paintings! I wish more of you TC artists would share your sketches as well as paintings!
Alrighty!
Time for the scanned sketches/drawings!
and Remember..these and many more are available for adoption at the BIG OL TIKI BASH next Saturday!
"Seated Cannibal King"

"Angry Morning" Who hasn't had one of those?

These next two were FULL-ON INSPIRED by Brad Tikishark's "Moon over Mankoora" painting he's been working on since 2001! :) Just the depth,the mood,the composition,all that and more has got me thinking of caves on islands and the like...Also Brad just recently got to walk thru a Huge Lava Tube..lucky bassard! Anyways, I dedicate these two to him and want to give him a Big mahalo for the Inspiration!
"the Secret Cave"

"the Cannibal's Cave"

"the Gateway"

"the Guardian"

"Jungle Spirits"

"3 Agitated Cannibals"

"Night Hunt"

"Sepik Spirit Hook"

"2 Shields"

Here's an old one I spruced up...
"Valley of Fire"
Check out the Don Martin Tiki in the background! :lol:

and i finally finished my "Tree Village"

That's it for now! Hope to see ya at the BASH! :)

News Update! Camera's fixed! The problem was a battery and the always organized wifey had a spare awaiting me! YAY!!!!! So here's the Final batch of Big Ol Tiki Bash paintings!
These are some of the few remaining Kinny/BambooBen collaborations remaining to be done!
"the Balancers"

this one was gouache over ink..the ink took about a day to dry,with great areas of light and dark! Here's some details!

the next is "Happy Tiki"
paintpen over gessoed gouache

and the last of this batch..."the Cannibal Spirit'
a Bamboo Ben jigsawed and rotored piece! This one was a pain in the membrane,as some areas were only about 1/4 inch wide! plus it was burnt blackened wood to start with,so i had to gesso and paint not only the top but the sides! MO-NOT-ONY!
Anyways,it turned out pretty funky!

Here's a closer view...

and a super detail.......

That is all!

T

Too much, too much... and all of it's great.
What kind/brand of paint-pens are being used on that Happy Tiki?

KINNY!! Those new delights are INSANE! Nag nabbit I need to get some eyeball remover to get the peepers peeled from my screen. You are a freakin' manical tiki creatin' meshugga!

oop-op-ork
Chongolio

T

Nice work as always. I noticed this little guy. Buka Islands

Crazy!

P

that new stuff is beautiful kinny. i can't wait to see it in person. i hope i can bring one home with me.

ok, this is getting ridiculous. you can't be doing all these great pieces in the last coupla weeks. you must have been hoarding these for years. beautiful work cuz!

Aloha Gang!
BIG OL TIKI BASH comin up! Yippee!
Hey twitch!
thanks for checkin out my babies!
decocolor paint pens-they're oil-based and smell reeeeeeeeeeeeal good! Tried the new sharpie black paint pens,but not the other colors...The ground was gouache mixed with gesso-all sloppy and rough-then i sealed the heck out of it/applied the tight paintpen drawing and sealed it again!

Chongo-"freakin' manical tiki creatin' meshugga!" Whaaaaaaaaa? Miss you man! Glad you're finally back creating! Naples Yellow rules!(art geek in-joke)

teaKs!
Good eye! Solomon-Buka-those PNG islands...i can see why Picasso and those others were so drawn to South Seas art...Thanks for looking at the drawings so closely! it makes all the little details worth it!

Ben!-you Crazier!

Perrier-It'll be good to see youse at the Bash! i should be less irritable! :)

Bullet- Ridiculous? Nah! Just Inspired! and a Big Thank you to you Cuz!As for Hoarding.....The Valley of Fire was already done about 6 months ago, but i finally added the lighting...All the rest were born in the space of about 7-10 days! a Few Hours a Night-then Friday all day.....My fridays at the studio bring out those creative juices...nothing to do but art from dawn to midnight-Splendid! Would love to someday quit the day job and see how many paintings i can do then! Coffee and BT's and art all day...Ah! to dream!

Bought some pegboard for the BASH so i can be Mr. Professional vendor man!

4x4 footers! Perfect! wow! I feel like a Handyman!

and I still have about 20 more paintings to figure out what to do with 'em!
This is gonna be so much fun! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

On 2007-07-16 22:45, little lost tiki wrote:
"freakin' manical tiki creatin' meshugga!" Whaaaaaaaaa?

me·shu·ga also me·shug·ga (m-shg)
adj. Slang
Crazy; senseless.
[Yiddish meshuge, from Hebrew mugg', participle of ugga', to be mad; see g in Semitic roots.]

I have run out off ways to give you props so I am droppin some yiddish on you brah!

Oi Vey,

Chongolio

P

On 2007-07-15 12:19, little lost tiki wrote:

"Seated Cannibal King"

"the Secret Cave"

Love that first one...it reminds me of the "happy helmet" with the vivid colours and the old-school engraving style crosshatch inking. I dig the way these cannibals are developing into a genre all of their own.
The second one makes me think of a blizzard...Tiki Ice Age? I can feel the chill from here! Some of the figures even look like they're huddled up against the elements...

PS: :lol: @ Chongo's comments!

look at mister pro painter displayer guy!!! Nice pegs!

are you going to wear your painter pants too???? Great stuff....love the roto wood piece...slow down, your making me feel lazy....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 3330 replies