Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

**Updated 9/12** Polynesiacs (aka volunteers) Still Needed for Hukilau '06

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

**We are still in need of volunteers. Some of you couldn't commit to the full 8 hour schedule but still wanted to help. Now is your chance. We have some small gaps to fill in and are looking for Polynesiacs who would like to volunteer 3-4 hours. Please pM us or email us right away.

Thanx & Aloha,

Jason & Staci
The TikiPugs**

Aloha Everyone,

Mrs. Pug and myself are excited to announce that we are the Volunteer Coordinators for Hukilau '06. We are looking forward to another awesome Hukilau. This is a call to all Polynesiacs (volunteers). Hukilau is a volunteer run event and we need your help.

Some of the duties Polynesiacs are needed for:
Registration/Information Desk
Stuffing goodie bags
Selling Hukilau merchandise
Checking wristbands
Handing out leis

Polynesiacs will be needed for 8 hours over the weekend. In return, you will receive sweet limited edition schwag and a deeply discounted Aloha Pass. If the seminar you were dying to see sold out before you bought a ticket, now would be the perfect time to volunteer and work the door at that seminar.

Send us a personal message or email us at [email protected]

"Oh, we're going to the Hukilau..."

Mahalo,
Jason & Staci
Mr. & Mrs. TikiPug

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2006-07-06 08:14 ]

[ Edited by: tikipug 2006-09-12 17:13 ]

G

You know, my wife and I would be happy to help, but we'll have our kids with us and this will be our first Hukilau. So... I'm not sure it would really work out. We might be more volunteerish for year 2. :D

But, "stuffing goodie bags"... Is that something we can do from home before Hukilau? Since we're driving down (only a 4 hr road trip), we can load the trunk with goodie bags if need be. Let us know.

TB

Utopiandreem & i are in!

TBird.

R

You had me at Aloha! See you in Lauderdale, just let me know what you need.

T

Thanx for the replies.

GatorRob,
Thanx for the offer, but all the stuff for the goodie bags will be at the hotel. We will mark you down for first on the list for next year.

rubymatt,
Thanx for volunteering. We will be getting in touch with you soon to get you a schedule.

Jason & Staci
The TikiPugs

On 2006-07-06 08:13, TikiPug wrote:
Aloha Everyone,

Mrs. Pug and myself are excited to announce that we are the Volunteer Coordinators for Hukilau '06. We are looking forward to another awesome Hukilau. This is a call to all Polynesiacs (volunteers). Hukilau is a volunteer run event and we need your help.

Some of the duties Polynesiacs are needed for:
Registration/Information Desk
Stuffing goodie bags
Selling Hukilau merchandise

Checking wristbands

Handing out leis

Polynesiacs will be needed for 8 hours over the weekend. In return, you will receive sweet limited edition schwag and a deeply discounted Aloha Pass. If the seminar you were dying to see sold out before you bought a ticket, now would be the perfect time to volunteer and work the door at that seminar.

Send us a personal message or email us at [email protected]

"Oh, we're going to the Hukilau..."

Mahalo,
Jason & Staci
Mr. & Mrs. TikiPug

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2006-07-06 08:14 ]

Handing out Leis???

As per PM, I am in where needed on Th & Fri. but if you really need some help on other days I can be flexible. I just have to think about spending some with the Wahine and Hukilau newbies that I invited. :drink:

T

We finally got the Polynesiacs schedule going. We've got some great Polynesiacs but need more. It isn't hard work and is a ton of fun. Plus you get to meet everyone coming through the door.

We already have Polynesiacs for the first Beachbum Berry Mixology Seminar but need help with the Sunday seminar.

As an added bonus, you will also receive a hug from both of us.

"Oh we're going to the Hukilau...."

Jason & Staci
The TikiPugs
Polynesiacs Coordinators

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2006-07-17 21:01 ]

P
Pyro posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 6:46 AM

The hubby and I are trying to make it to Hukilau this year. (We tried last year too, but work just would not allow- stupid Halloween Horror Nights). Once I find out about work, I'll know. We'd love to help.

T

Please see first post for update.

Thanx & Aloha,
Jasonn & Staci
The TikiPugs

I would like to say, even if you can only volunteer for 2 hours we would still like to hear from you!! Email at [email protected]

BIg Bump!

Pages: 1 11 replies