Name:Luau Polynesian Lounge
Type:restaurant
Street:2253 N 56th St
City:Seattle
State:WA
Zip:98103
Phone:(206) 633-5828

Description:
A fun neighborhood bar and restaurant, which has undergone some management and menu changes since its opening in 1997..

Luau website

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2006-07-22 13:23 ]

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2010-01-25 15:01 ]

D

i was suprised there wasnt a TC entry for this restaurant.. we've talked about it several times ~ ownership change and remodel, discounts, and it's upcoming anniversary party. Its in Critiki and and we take out of towners here..and most recently, celebrated my birthday there. yet..no entry in the Locating Forum!

i'll post a better review soon.. the one i wrote nearly a year ago still applies.. great food and fun decor.. perhaps TBone (an owner) will post some interior pix.. till then.. mmm thinking about Shaggy's Chicken Wings...

Tuesday will be the last day for Luau Polynesian Lounge.
Luau's owners, Thomas and Jessica Price and Tony Boitano, are serving their last pupu platter Tuesday. The new owners are reportedly turning Luau into a Tini Big's-style cocktail lounge called the Pour House.

Do they still have signature mugs? If they do, could I prevail on you to pick one up for me Elicia (or anyone)?

Thanks

D

they never had mugs.
i've got my name on the list for stuff, he's mostly gonna keep it all, and sort it out later.
bummed.

My mistake, I was thinking of Hula Hula.

Some Luau pics

(And a few more stashed here

Pages: 1 6 replies