Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mele Kalikimaka!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha Tiki Central,

I'm probably not gonna have access to the Internet until after Christmas - so I thought I'd go ahead & wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mahalo for another FUN & EXOTIC year!

Yours Truly,
Tiki Chris

Christmas Music Tip: check out Arthur Lyman's WITH A CHRISTMAS VIBE!

great cd - we have that one - also i recommend Esquivel's xmas album - just got that one and it rules!

S

Mele Kalikimaka to you too, Tiki Chris and all others at Tiki Central!

Aloha,

T & A

Mele Kalikimaka to all TC'ers one and all from the Popster. I'm not usually a sappy guy, but well....if you'll excuse me, I think I have something in my eye....

Mele Kalikimaka to my Tiki brethren and fellow appreciaters of Polynesia! May the coming year bring us peace so that we can enjoy our Mai Tais, Michener, and Martin Denny music without any distraction!

Tiki Chris, Mele Pele to you ! For next year: There seems to be proof that the Barcelona Aloha still exists (Phew!):

Tiki Fiesta #4
Barcelona, Aloha Bar
Friday, Dec 20

NO OLIVIADAS LA TIKI X-MAS FIESTA ESTA VIERNES!
MAS CAMISAS HAWAIIANO Y TIKI ESTILO PREMIOS.
GABI Y CHEMA PINCHARAN DISCOS DESDE 23:00 HASTA 3:00 O MAS.

Mele Kalikimaka to Tiki Chris and all the Tiki Centralites, even Fatuhiva!

It's been a fun year. Who knows what we can dig up in the world of Tiki in 2003.

Merry Christmas, folks!!

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2002-12-24 03:54 ]

Mele Kalikimaka to all! I JUST finished my holiday shopping.... 8 hours earlier than last year! woo hoo!

Here's to Tikis under the tree and mai-tais on the lips!

:tiki:

merry christmas happy mew year !

Mele Kalikimaka Everybody
(I'm not actually celebrating it, but wishing everybdoy who does a very merry christmas),
Oh - and happy new year.

Ran

Likewise to all---Mele Kalikimaka!!! Just had a Holiday Hukelau last night...So I'm spending Christmas Day picking up paper parasols and fishing fruit outta da bottom of tiki mugs....Oh, the smell of pineapple and 151 on Christmas morning.....!!!! I'm glad I found you guys....kinda like an extended family.... Now, I expect a lotta posts telling me what kinda tiki booty you guys got fo' da holidays...Aloha, Grey

T

Mele Kalikimaka to all. I got the TIKI FARM Suffering Bastard in Green. Weeeeehooooo! Heres to you all having a very Tiki Holiday. It's snowing in Maryland pretty Hard. Awesome White Christmas, I can't remember the last time we had one.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-12-25 08:46 ]

To da T.C. Ohana, Merry Xmas and A Happy new year.

-David and Lazara Ventura

Pages: 1 12 replies