Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Which car is the most tikish?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 265 replies

That's very nice Mike, is that yours?

No it's a lady named Melody's. We hope to see it again and take some good shots because there's so many amazing details on the car and the trailer -- she even has old Don the Beachcomber and Trader Vic's labels on the sides, and the interiors are all tiki as well.

H

Here's the final pictures of Bamboo Ben's Tikigolfcart off of Instagram, all done and it is a beauty.

That is gloriously over-the-top.

:tiki:

NICE!!!

T

Tikigolfcart is very cool.

Don "The Beachcomber" Johnson

Don Johnson bio

[ Edited by: king bushwich the 33rd 2017-08-17 01:13 ]

S

this vw bug just popped up from a really great vehicle wrap company in austrailia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHb5AhwlIyM

Very cool Steve. That whole car is a vinyl wrap including 3D grained wood panels made with 11 layers of vinyl!!!
Links have a habit of going bad, here are a couple screen shots so we can still see this 15 years from now when the video is gone :wink:

Not terribly impressed with those wheel mods, but holy geeze, I do love the vintage swamp cooler!

H

I'm in the process of adding some tiki decor to the inside of my motorhome....but I never considered doing the outside too. I'm going to need more bamboo...

Does a Rolls count? Was looking through the Miami Craggie and found this:

Only been to the Mai Kai once, and it was dark......but don't think this is it. Somebody knows where this is.

howlinowl

On 2019-05-20 06:56, howlinowl wrote:

Only been to the Mai Kai once, and it was dark......but don't think this is it. Somebody knows where this is.

howlinowl

I would say that the Rolls is in front of a church since there is a large cross.

On 2019-03-10, hiltiki wrote:

That is awesome.

On 2019-05-21 11:14, tikilongbeach wrote:

On 2019-05-20 06:56, howlinowl wrote:

howlinowl

I would say that the Rolls is in front of a church since there is a large cross.

Huh?....I missed that cross. Would make sense since I could see the Rolls being used for weddings.

I haven't been this embarrassed since this fiasco:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40060&forum=1&hilite=any%20which%20way%20but%20loose

I'm gonna self-exile myself in shame for a bit.

howlinowl

H

Got these pictures off of Instagram>

This one is from this year's Tiki Oasis event.
Bali Hai Party

GECKO put up these pictures of a tiki car mug.

Bought this 59 Chevy story book awhile ago, Great image of a 4 door flat top outside the old Beverly Hill's Trader Vic's

My 2016 Kia Soul could use a surfboard rack up top, I think.

I don't see that I ever posted my PT Cruiser and the Tahitian Cannibal teardrop here

Great! btw, where do you store da rum? - David

[ Edited by: MadDogMike - Eliminated duplicate posts - 2020-03-14 07:47 ]

M

Cool little travel trailer MDM. :sheckymug: :wink:

H
Hamo posted on Fri, Mar 13, 2020 9:02 PM

Wow, is there no bound to your creativity, Mike? Now I need a tiki trailer, too.

ok the full side pic of the car & trailer together looks like two big monster feet sticking out the back of the trailer! I love it! thanks for posting MDM. I would love to have a cocktail in that little trailer.
:drink: :music: :D

:lol: Mele, that picture is a model PT cruiser with a model of my trailer I made. The feet are polymer clay :lol:

D

Oh, man! That Cruiser with the teardrop makes me miss my Inca Gold 2002 PT Cruiser all the more!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 265 replies