Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

The Lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 4,327 replies

Sorry to derail your thread, that memory of the Tidal Wave ride sponsorship really bothered me and I had a hard time confirming it, there is very little on the internet and surprisingly no pictures of the awesome signage Body Glove did. Only thing I could find was an LA Times article, here is a snippet:

"...Executives at wetsuit maker Body Glove were excited by their licensing partnership with Winkler, which produced deals for swimwear, shoes, eye wear, jeans and accessories, said Vice President Bill Meistrell, a cousin of Randy.

The company poured millions into marketing, sponsoring hockey's Kings, basketball's Clippers, car races and a "Body Glove Tidal Wave" ride at Magic Mountain before realizing things were growing too fast, Bill Meistrell said."

Plus the description from my opening day brochure of Tidal Wave:

"Introducing Tidal Wave. You'll go hurtling down a 98 foot chute at 50 feet per second. Upon hitting the water, you'll be in the midst of a gigantic roaring, 20 foot wave. Followed by a drenching, 40 foot splash. You'd have to go to Hawaii's North Shore to find a more radical wave!" (The last sentence is of course the sponsorship tip off).

Again sorry for the derail. I now return you to your regular Brad programming. :wink:

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

No worries, like I said, I really dig working with Body glove. They are really the last Surf Brand not to go corporate, and are owned and run by real beach folk and surfers. Great folks. The ride at magic mountain was before my time with Body glove... I started working with them about 10 years ago designing beach towels. Sounds like a blast! Wonder if they'll add in an attach by their new "Sea Creature" to the water ride... could be a hoot!

"Just when you thought it was safe togo back to the water park..."
http://bodygloveartbox.blogspot.com/2012/09/body-gloves-disappearance.html
My next painting is going to be of the Body Glove Sea Creature - A great fun project to work on during the month of October!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-02 23:42 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
I am nervous.
I've been asked to speak at the University of Hawaii about "Tiki Culture".

Coming up this month, on Oct 8th, yeah... I've been asked to speak as some kinda expert at the University of Hawaii and tell them intelligent things about "Tiki-culture".
Boy, I'm darned nervous, but... also excited to have this chance to inspire & corrupt young minds. Spread the knowledge of our sub-culture. Let the young people know about "Kustom Culture" & "Low Brow Art" & of course the counter culture art and glorious rich history of "TIKI Culture"...a thing that is strangely not so well known here in Hawaii - "Tiki"s ancient stomping grounds.

I may be up against some hard core actual Hawaiian Culture folks, who think I'm just some haole appropriating true Hawaiian Culture. - but I hope to let them know Tiki Culture is not here to replace Hawaiian Culture. HECK! We love real Hawaiian Culture, (how could we not? It's the mother that gave birth to us) but, we are more about "Hawaiiana" ... the make-believe Hawaii that the Hawaiian Tourist Bureau created in the 40's to bring world wide tourist money to the islands. This OZ-like Hawaii has gotten lost in the 80's... but we love it's unique and strange cartoon/Disney/psychedelic re-mix of many Polynesian art forms, transmogrified into a newly current resurgence as a different south seas world all together.

I know I mix in a lot more of the dark mythic things from ancient Hawaiian culture, Things so thrillingly told me by my Hawaiian best buddy, as well as many pop culture icons & things not from Hawaii, - but that mix well - at least in my mind.

Sheesh... think what I'll do is hand out some 2012 calenders I have left, plus my art post card, things representing my style of art. Let them know the images I am making... pictures should get what I do across. Wish me luck.

Anyone have any other good ideas that could help me?
Thanks , Mahalo & ...
ALOHA -

M

Maybe use a few examples to try to explain the connection between the ancient and modern? Like how their ki'i became tiki, or how their older tattoo designs are incorporated into today's tiki artwork.

For your talk, if you have the ability to use powerpoint, I think an obvious thing would be some scans from both of Sven's books, explaining what you just encapsulated in your last post and maybe further extrapolating the whole history background that Sven talks about with the GI's coming back from WWII and wanting to recreate that ideal of Hawaiian paradise. It may seem old hat to us, but you would be surprised how few people actually know much of the background to to tiki culture. Pictures of your own work set to some nice thematic music like Tikiyaki Orchestra etc towards the end as a pastiche would be a nice capper. Then after they have that nice relaxing look at your work you can open it up to questions.:wink:

Also if you bring freebees, make sure there are more than you need. Once people see your work you are liable to have people wanting to take home pieces for friends and family. And LOTS of business cards. :)

HT

On 2012-09-24 04:35, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
tigertail777 - The Shadow is one of my favorite Mystery Men. He is what spawned Batman. Did you see the Shadow film with Alec Baldwin? It's fun... but if they are making re-makes all the time why not another Shadow film? I'd be up for it!

THANK YOU! I love that movie, I think considering the time period it was made, that they did an absolutely fantastic job with it. It was okay that it was cheesy, it was an old serial. And yeah, I'd love to see a remake of it, so long as they didn't try to make it dark, and action-filled. Time to go back and read through more posts on this thread, I'm digging the conversation.

Post Script - Please don't use Powerpoint. It sucks. Powerpoint presentations suck, unless you're just using it as a slideshow. Then have at it. Otherwise, there are tons of better programs out there, like Photo Story. Good art doesn't deserve bad Powerpoint!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Thank you all so much for the hints & help with my up coming "TALK" about Tiki Culture at the University of Hawaii. Really helped me get my ideas together a bit more. MAHALO everyone!

Sorry, no power point, no slide show. But - I'll hand out folders that are "goodie bags" of samples of my work, (

2012 calendars, postcards, art cards, stickers, and such things) , then I do a brief history of Tiki Culture, then some of my own work-history in pop culture: (comic books & video games & Music videos & Movies), and then connect it up to my becoming a "Tiki Artist" and my move to the Big Island, - tiki art shows, and what Tiki Culture means to me.
Hold up Sven's "The Book Of Tiki" , and let them know about Tiki Central.
Then Questions and Answers.
Sound OK?

Here's where the painting is now...

Drinks are about done...

Closer look at the Tiki's Drink & Aloha Shirt.

Should be done in a few days... (gallery is waiting!)
Big Aloha & Mahalo Plenty!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-04 23:56 ]

E

The level of detail is just incredible... blows the mind! Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Guess what?!
Jeepers Creepers! I got an early Halloween Treat! One of my favorite (non Tiki) Pod Casts has been cool and hip enough to using a piece of my Tiki Art on their web site for October! Tiki culture spreads so well into Horror Culture, don't ya' know! Please go check it out, I think you'll dig it! ( I sure Did!) You can hear the amazing voice talent of Lawrence Santoro read my "Artist's Statement" - that gave me shivers! Big MAHALO Larry!
Here's the web site:
http://talestoterrify.com/tales-to-terrify-no-39-tim-waggoner/

Aloha Tiki Tribe - HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!
Welcome to October, or as we say on da' Island "'Okakopa"!
Here's the latest work on da' painting...

Well, finished one little sea turtle... one Hula girl, and two more little turtles to go...

If you like Tiki & Halloween, you gotta go to the episode of this "Star Ship Sofa" pod cast and listen to this audio play : it's "The Tree is my Hat" by Gene Wolf, presented by horror host Larry Santoro: http://www.starshipsofa.com/2008/11/06/aural-delights-no-49-gene-wolfe/
ALOHA!

HT

Good bags trump powerpoint any day of the week. Nice!

I want you & Kinny & Doug Horne to make some Hawaiian Shirts!
because they would rock.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Weird morning - I gotta tell you, I woke up this morning panicked because it was Monday and I had to go to school today! A University. ...and I realized that the last time I was on a University campus it was the mid 80's, and I was thrown out. Yep. I was thrown out of an advanced painting course at UCLA- by the instructor - who, in front of the class, announced that I was NOT an artist, I was an illustrator, and unteachable.
So, these old fears took me over for a bit - I was saved by my agent and his niece who hopped in the car and drove over with me.
so - l, just got back from da big drive round the island - From Hilo, where I spoke at the University Of Hawaii on Tiki Culture.

I think it went well. My art agent and his niece sat in the back of the room and later told me it was a good talk. I didn't see any one nod off, so at least I wasn't boring. I hope I represented Tiki Culture as well as I could, told them about the "Low Brow Art" scene, and maybe even explained a little of what I'm trying to say with my Tiki Art. It felt good to tell this next generation about Tiki Culture, show them where on the net they could learn more. They seemed interested, and (most being life long Hawaiian residents I think) even a bit amused at how Tiki is so large & collected in other parts of the world.

Thank you, & Big Aloha to everyone who attended (full class with no empty seats- whew!) and to instructor Lauri Segal for this chance to yammer on about my passion. Maybe it was educational, entertaining, & perhaps someone was inspired.
Full circle for what that's worth... from being thrown out, now I was finally asked back.

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2012-10-09 12:15 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here's the latest work on "Hawaiian Eye Episode II"

Got the hula girl to do....

Roughed in her light and dark areas... now the layers of transparent color to build up a beautiful (I HOPE!) skin tone & face....

ALOHA!

HT

That's nutty to see how basic and formless she started out as, and what it turns into. I love seeing works of art in process!

Hale Tiki - thanks!
Here's the latest!

Looks like her use of "Hawaiian Tropics" is paying off. Her skin is looking awesome and love the hits of color on her outfit. Looking great!

I'm so glad the talk at the University went well and you had a full crowd. I'm sure I am not the first to say it, but your college professor was an idiot and we are sure glad that you didn't take his toss out as a reason to quit art. You are amazingly talented and it is a joy to watch you work.

• Dale

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE! - HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!

littlegiles - Thanx so much. It was a little bit of "sweet revenge" on the big snobby machine of "The ART WORLD", after I got over my stage fright that is. The Instructor has since e-mailed me and said how much the class enjoyed my talk, and that I was a natural story teller. They want to use in me in the future... so, we'll see if I have to do this every semester or not. Not sure I want to! But, it's good to give back to the world for things that have been given to me. & hard to say no to students who want to learn.

Anyways, back to work!

Here's the almost done "HAWAIIAN EYE EPISODE II"

Working on the flower Lei on the Hula Wahine. And a few touch ups here and there.
Feeling in my gut it's almost finished!

I'm excited about starting on the next painting.

THE Body Glove SEA KREATURE. A real Treat to work on for this HALLOWEEN!
I would like to be painting "LIVE" on it at the local WYLAND gallery at this up coming "Hawaii-Ween" event

Speaking of Halloween & Tiki check this out:
http://talestoterrify.com/tales-to-terrify-no-39-tim-waggoner/
Have a freaky Week End!

Tiki-Shark

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-12 20:07 ]

Everything is looking awesome as always! The new Sea Kreature painting looks like it's gonna be tons of fun to work on!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
zerostreet - THANX!
Here's "Hawaii Eye Episode II" acrylic on canvas

Here's a closer look ...

Aloha!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
We had a special guest here at the Tiki Shark Art studios: Jenna Meistrell, hard working ( and super sweet!) member of the Meistrell family - the original , and still, owners of the world famous surf brand "Body Glove" ...

• she's promoting the new award winning (Surf / Horror) short film "The Disappearance"
  • which "FEATURES the Body Glove CREATURE" - the monster that is the subject of my next painting!

We're hoping to create some swank horror/tiki/surf wear with this art - tee-shirts at least, maybe full color sublimation printed aloha shirts.. board shorts... all in the new "Amphibious" surf wear line coming out. Should be some fun stuff!

Check out this great little film - it won a film contest promoting "Surf Photography" - http://surf.transworld.net/1000151561/videos/imaginarium-body-gloves-the-disappearance/

Big Aloha!
B~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
"Sea Creature"
Step one...

Slap some paint on da' canvas...

Aloha
B~
P.S. hung up "Hawaiian Eye Episode II" in another room, to get a fresh look at it.

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-14 14:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-14 14:56 ]

Step 2:

Next Step ...

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Step 3 - The Body Glove Creature" - still roughing in the elements, working out the tikis & palms & the creature -= I think I'll do a giant orange moon behind him.
ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Gotta swank gallery event coming up on the 26th of October!

Gonna do some personal painting at my local gallery here in Kona - the Wyalnd Kona Oceanfront Gallery - at an event we;'re calling "HAwaii-Ween"!

Sort of named after that painting that came out so darned good!
If you find yourself wandering down Ali'i Drive tween 6 PM to 9:30PM on Friday October 26th, please drop on in!
If you can't , drop me a e-mail if the spirit moves you

• & see something you need 4 your Haunted Tiki BAR!

Give me a "SCREAM"!
Big Aloha!
BP!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
This is my latest try at makin' a Painting - acrylic on canvas. My size of choice right now: 24" x 30".
Working title is... "The Body Glove Sea Creature"

Step #6 -

• I still roughin' in the tikis, okay maybe I spent more time on the tikis then I should have -because of the ART rule you're supposed to paint the back ground first... but hey, they are TIKIs! So I couldn't help but put some more work into them... the tiki is always the best part, or one of the most fun parts, of my paintings.... so... anyways... with a huge push of self control, on to the back ground...

I think there will be a calm night ocean, with a HUGE orange moon - a Harvest moon? - I've done a blue moon, and A greenish moon, but never an orange one... so figured it was time. This orange back light will give me the ability to make the creature blue and green and it will "POP" out of the back ground nicely - Because orange and blue are opposite on the color wheel and will fight each other or visual dominance in the viewer's eyeball.

The "creature" is sort of roughed in... but it's all still changing. I'm working out it's anatomy - I changed the left hand to look more like the open hand of the Body Glove logo... I thought "hey! How could I Not!?" -Then, I enlarged the clawed & webbed feet a bit, made the front one larger. And will no doubt change more adjustments before it's done... I know there's a certain "look" on it's face that's not there yet. I have photos of the sea creature mask (I took 'em while I was last in So Cal at the BG headquarters - oops sorry if this ruins the urban myth of there being a real sea creature munching on surfers, but hey, we're talking art here, not fish stories) that I'm working from... plus my own artist's input 'natch... mostly it's about getting a certain "crouching-stalking-lurching - I- just -crawled -out-of -the -midnight- sea - to - seek - human -prey" look, that I'm going for. That, and it's gotta look like it has weight, and a natural looking forward mid-step pose. Movement, sometimes darned tricky to get it looking right. Anatomy, and perspective, and all that.

more to come, thanks for watching...ALOHA!
If you don't know who (or what) the "Body Glove Sea Creature" is, don't panic. It's killing surfers in remote parts of the south seas, so most of us are safe. ha - OK. Really don't know? Wanna? No worries... Check out the award winning short film here:
http://surf.transworld.net/1000151561/videos/imaginarium-body-gloves-the-disappearance/

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-19 17:18 ]

E

Brad, that's basically the coolest painting I've ever seen. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

THANK YOU! Hope it ends up that way too!

Working on the TIKI on the right... looks like a sea creature / shark god tiki ...maybe?

Hey, Tiki Tribe! ya' wanna hear a local "radio spot" played here on the Big Island for my Oct "Hawaii-Ween" art show?

You can find it on my face book page here:

http://www.facebook.com/bradtikisharkparker?ref=tn_tnmn

What a hoot!
A-LO-HA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-20 16:34 ]

Aloha tiki tribe!
Just got "Hawaiian Eye-Episode Two" back from the printer after being scanned in... so it's ready to be handed over to the new owners!

good bye!
Aloha!

Brad, the new "Creature" work is just sick, and I mean that in the best way possible. Being a huge fan of Halloween as well as Tiki, you do a tremendous job of combining the two into masterful pieces. Can't wait to see how it finishes up.

• Dale

CREATURE RUUUUUULES!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Thanx! The creature is a lot of fun to be working on! Nice working with the folks at Body Glove on a cross over project...
Hey!
5 more days till Hawaii-Ween!

check out my face book page for the "radio spot" the gallery made up for this event! Too Wacky!
http://www.facebook.com/bradtikisharkparker?ref=tn_tnmn
A-LO-HA!
BP~

On 2012-10-22 09:25, little lost tiki wrote:
CREATURE RUUUUUULES!

Creature creation...

On location...
Here's the first place winning short "Creature Feature"
http://surf.transworld.net/1000151561/videos/imaginarium-body-gloves-the-disappearance/

Kreature From Kona

3 dayz til "Hawaii-Ween"

The biggest compliment an artist can get:

wow! ...Big MAHALO!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Body Glove Sea Creature!
Was working on getting the palm trees looking really .. weird and creepy and interesting... palm trees you'd find growing next to the "Black Lagoon" sort of things. Next, I'm working in some fore ground elements: a broken surf board (with a Body Glove logo) and the bones and skulls of unlucky surfers that were looking for the perfect wave on the wrong lonely tropical island... (Hey when they said "locals only" guess they REALLY meant it!) Gotta work on the far back ground.. follow the rules and work from the back forward... so sky, sea... still all monochromatic. I really am trying to learn the method of a monochromatic underpainting and laying in transparent color hues on top... creating depth and an inner glow.. that elusive trick of working with acrylic that has danced just out of my ability range for years... sometimes I got it... like when I painted the sky of "the Cat of Nine Cocktails" about 5 or 7 times to get it right... but I was suffering a summer flu and was fevering outa my head when I was working on that... I'd much rather do it this time without the flu.
Tiki action is coming out nice, better than I thought I'd get... these seem to have picked up a little "creature/shark god" (very toothy) look to them. Total accident on my part, but a happy one!
so far...more to come....

That issue of "Transworld SURF" that features the surf photography short film competition - and talks about the films and tells who won- is really a beautiful mag. I heard they were selling darned quick, (I think cause of that great image of the monster on the cover) so if you see one - grab it! Gonna be collector items I think. Here's me and Jenna Meistrell of Body Glove with my issue. (yeah, I asked her to sign mine. I admit I'm a big kid- and a huge monster fan... now, I really want Greg Browning and Scott Smith's Autographs on it too - they are the director and THE CREATURE!)
Again - Here's the link to the first place winning film...
I got a copy of the film from Greg and am going to show it at my "Hawaii-Ween" art event on Friday here at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery. So, I'll be painting the creature piece live , and show the film so folks know what the heck I'm doing.... Talk about Trick or TREAT! Should be fun!
ALOHA!
Brad~

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-25 02:49 ]

H

Brad I love your latest piece so creepy and so good. Would be interesting to see how you finish this piece.

I dig the painting. And the palms.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Thank you - I'm enjoying working on this new re-visioning of the CREATURE by the fine creative folks at Body Glove - I love the short film, love that it won - shows that the public still loves a good scary movie, and a mysterious sea creature stalking a tropical paradise... wonderful stuff! I brought the film to my "Hawaii-Ween" art show at the Wyland Kona. Brought the issue of "Trans World SURF" showing the contest, and had the creature on the cover! ..and brought in my "in progress" painting...got a lot of attention. Very fun night, perfect for Halloween!

See all the photos of the Hawaii-Ween Art Show on my face book page here: http://www.facebook.com/bradtikisharkparker?ref=tn_tnmn

Or pop over to Tiki Centrals "Tiki Events" and look at the photos there: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42660&forum=4&start=last&
Scroll down to the bottom to see the new photos of the event.

Wow! I'm really glad that we had the show FRIDAY night, and not tonight, Saturday - when a fiendish plot by some "evil Canadian mad scientist" sent a tidal wave towards Hawaii to wipe out Waikiki on the big Halloween Saturday Party night! Whew! All our "Hawaii-Ween" prep: the radio ads, the mailed invitations, the news paper ads, the flyer's posted up round town, and all that could have been for naught if we had a tsunami warning last night! but, thank you tiki gods for making it a fine and beautiful Friday night...

and the art show went off extremely well!

Big Aloha
Brad Tiki Shark Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-28 04:07 ]

Looks like you had a blast. :) Wish I could have been there, but that is just a wee bit from Oregon. :wink:

Hawaii-Ween is a very cool concept you should do it every year!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
tigertail777 - Well, it is a pretty unusual event for a art gallery as mainstream as a Wyland. We had a pretty good turn out, and the folks at the gallery said they had never put on an art show quite like it. they all had a great time too, so ..you never know, we may do it again. We held it the night before the big tidal wave scare - guess the tiki gods were looking out for us, cause the next night all of Ali'i Drive was closed down - all the shops, restaurants, and clubs were evacuated because of the possible wave. All the big Halloween Saturday night events were canceled! But not us! (WHEW!) Don't know how the numbers came out - the gallery will tell me later on if it was all worth it $ wise. We sure had a good time!

Big Beautiful full moon raising out of the jungle here in Hawaii!

Aloha!.

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2012-10-29 03:02 ]

You timed it just right for a wonderful and scary time in Hawaii. Everyone who saw your art also timed it just right. Way to go, Wendy

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Yep, it was a great night for trick or Tiki!

Here's the painting "the Body Glove Sea Creature" - I've been so busy, hardly had time to paint! Adjusting the water line...

A closer look at Sea Creature Tiki #1

A closer look at sea creature tiki #2
I like their pointy shark-like teeth.

There is a rumor that Tiki Farm and me, will be making up a set of three mugs. They very well might be 1.) Sea creature Tiki #one, 2.) The Sea Creature, and 3.) Sea Creature Tiki # two. Along with a print of this painting, that'd be a fun set of mugs to have!

We'll know more by end of November. Could be some freaky-fun things to add to your mug collection!

big Aloha, and Happy Halloween!
B Tiki Shark Parker~

Yeeeeeesssssssss........

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Have a wickedly FUN Halloween!
Tiki-Shark

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Lusting after more "Hawaii-Ween" flavored trick N' Treatin' Fun?
Need a hay-stack-heap of Halloween theengs? Dig this, Cool-Cat & Kittens! Go eye-ball my Hawaiian friend, and inspirational fellow artist, Sam Campos's "Dragon Fly project"; Here's an super-natural-sample of his waikiki-wild-world of martial-art-monsters, & motorcycles, & Menehunes, & shark-spirits, & demons, & guardian Hawaiian-super-heroes, & awesome 'aumakua (Hawaiian animal spirit things), and other tropical terror-fic stuff on the you-tube machine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaY-HT7rYRY

Big BIG ALOHA!
Happy All-Hallows-Eve!
Tiki - Shark

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-30 05:42 ]

Aloha...
And Happy Halloween!
I've been put under an evil spell...and I'm sacrificing a piece of tiki art up on the alter of outsider art at an out-landish low price. Check out my lunatic ravings on Tiki Marketplace right about here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44248&forum=12&1
Happy Tricks n' TREATS Tiki Tribe!!!!

aloha tiki tribe,
I feel like Bela Lugosi zapped me with the "Fire of Death"!

... or maybe it's a mix of too much Halloween candy & Rum consumed... or a case of the "after-Halloween Blues".
Anyways... life crawls on... art to do.
Hope u r well.
B~

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 4327 replies