Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

help me get La Mariana there own tiki mug!

Pages: 1 2 64 replies

I'll take 1 or 5

Hey Gecko,
I don't think that a mug can really be considered "advertising". That would be like saying you can't put your name on the menu. There should be a way around a "no advertising" clause in their contract. They should discuss this with their lawyer. Where there's a will there's a way...
Aloha,
:tiki:

Oh yeah, you better beleive I'll be wanting a La Mariana mug!!

Daga Restaurant Ware Ltd is still in Business there maybe they could make the mug?

S

I want a mug too

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Jan 20, 2004 2:26 PM

holy Hawaiian sh*t, a tiki jus spoke to me and sed I betta make a mug o'das my okole!

That was GREAAAAAAT! I cant stop laughing Unga! you crazy brah!

this is an OOOOOOLD topic. I stop trying to get her wun already! I'll be coming out with my own stuff soon no worries. Tiki Farm is curantly working on one to. this stuff takes time.

tanks fo'da inquire.

maybe you can make a mug inspired by la marianna. you wouldn't even have to let annette know you were doing it.

???

G
GECKO posted on Tue, Jan 20, 2004 4:06 PM

I couldnt do that Tikichris,
Thats my main water hole. If she says no then thats cool. I'll just get one of my personal mugs done and then let her see it in person so she can decide if she would like to carry those.

wen ever my mugs do come out you guys will be the first to know.

R

If only Tiki would define my steps so clearly....

You're a lucky man, Gecko.

On 2004-01-20 16:06, GECKO wrote:
I couldnt do that Tikichris,

& you shouldn't. i was just joking. but it's a real shame that such a cool place is in such a weird situation.

i think you got the right idea to show her a mug that you've made.

Of course. And I would venture to say that non-tiki collectors would buy them for souveneers.

I'm sending Gecko a sample of his mug. It's wicked cool!! Nothing like it out there for sure!
Holden

Oh Gecko, I know that your mug is gonna be Da Kine!
Can't wait to see it.
Aloha,
:tiki:

G

Tiki Royale, well I'm looking towards seeing it on friends like you and collectors shelves soon.

Squid did an excelent job taking my carving and turning it into a mini version. Wat do you get wen you mix "Squid wit Gecko" a nasty taste in your mouth but a beautiful mug on da shelf!

hopefully collectors and my friends here will like it. It is me and you will see dat right wen you braddaz and sisstahz see da mug.

I wanted to do something different in this mug that I have not seen been done to any new or vintage mug and the fact that braddah Holden said it can be done is why I picked Da Farm to produce it. Not to mention Da Farm has made kick ass mugs for other artikist....tiki artist.

When finished it will be avail threw Tiki Farm.

Tanks plenty Holden!
Live Aloha

i would buy 2 as souvenirs when i make it back to the islands.

B

Gecko, I want one , Can't wait.
Nice as usual. Way to go

B

Actually the Best thing to do is go on in there, not with 1 mug, but a caseof them suckers.Have all your friends invited so when you open up the box to show the lady 1 Mug, 5 come out in your hand and Everybody starts begging for one or two.Give the box to the lady and say "Here's your first order and tell her what to sell them for.Deal done,Go home Pack up more for the place.
It works.I've Done it. they love it.

Pages: 1 2 64 replies