Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Babalu - Lapatiki 3 - The way out is the way through

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 305 replies

B
Babalu posted on Mon, Jul 7, 2008 7:23 PM

Benz & G...I knows thats youz thinks rabbitses is mighty tasty...just be careful of those rabbitses that bites back :)

How is it?...just glazing G...that's about it...nothing special.

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jul 7, 2008 7:28 PM

Krazy!

B

Looks pretty special to me, Real as hell, what do you feed him, Rabbit stew??? :lol:

dang....
this babaloon is gonna be KILLAH!

Bab, I raised and ate a lot of rabbits as a youngster. Next time I'm up I can teach you how to quickly "dispatch" them by breaking their little necks (I think the same method would work with stray neighborhood cats) :P

Glaze is looking good!

B

o:

W O W

o:

B

Well, I think this guy turned out pretty good...I'm just not pulling off any pictures that are working for me right now. Will try to shoot on white and see if I can make those work. More later....

B

On 2008-07-12 08:44, Babalu wrote:
Well, I think this guy turned out pretty good...I'm just not pulling off any pictures that are working for me right now. Will try to shoot on white and see if I can make those work. More later....

It still looks pretty cool, Sir Babalu! What ever you do, don't stick you finger in that mouth! Ouch!

Congrats on the Freakout Show!

Bowana

Wonderful work B! Can't wait to see it in person.

B

Why thanks for poping in Sir B...hope you can make the show?

Hank - I am really looking forward to hanging with you for a spell...you look like one crazy cat :-)

That last picture was not a very good one. Go to here to see better images of the Babaloon #2
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24647&forum=18&start=180&197

Whoah! That is sinister looking. Get a bite on the neck every time you take a swig!

H

That's one BAD monkey--you might have to spank him :lol:

Seriously, that's one kicka$$ vessel, if there ever was one.

Babs, once again, I'm in awe.

B

incredible ! Your best one, certainly.

Benjamin.

B

Oh, I SEE the Problem, He's already tanked up on Maitai's from his Bob mug.Does he have his Rabies and Distemper shots? He be 1 bad mofo!

B

The Wabbit lives!! Almost ready to retire....Art for art's sake - all changes :)

Love, Peace, Tiki!....and f**k'in bump!

Babs

C
cy posted on Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:53 AM

Great design and execution Babalu, thanks for the bump!

More art and less work? That would be awesome!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 305 replies