Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

aloha-luau-lounge, berlin-kreuzberg, germany (bar)

Pages: 1 5 replies

Name:aloha-luau-lounge
Type:bar
Street:oranienstr. 188
City:berlin-kreuzberg
State:
Zip:10999

Description:
aloha luau präsentiert euch exotische cocktails und fingerfood. das ganze im wunderschönen hinterzimmer der galerie knoth & krüger in kreuzberg. für alle die tiki mögen, surf hören und mal was anderes als caipirinha bestellen wollen, macht euch auf in die aloha luau lounge. die plätze sind begrenzt.

aloha-luau-lounge present different tiki drinks & fingerfood on thursdays. friday there wil be classic drinks served, but you also will get a mai-tai.
the saturday has no special topic.

open: thursday, friday, saturday from 20°°pm

[ Edited by: aloha-luau 2013-01-04 08:07 ]

It has been a depressing Tiki week in Berlin. I went by this address today and while it is a bar...not a Tiki in sight. It is a GDR era glass and steel box. I talked with the Hostess and she said that the Aloha Luau lounge is a part-time affair and that I needed to call the number posted on myspace.com to see when the gentleman was planning to make his next appearance. Certainly not this week, she said.

With the closing of the Tabou Room, that only leaves Trader Vic's. At least they make a great Mai Tai and Navy Grog!

Cheers

Got to Tiki Heart for a late afternoon and had a great time with the owner Lea. Thanks icebear69 for the information. I will try to check the Kahuna Lounge out on my trip next month.

Cheers and Ma halo

On 2007-04-29 09:53, NautiTiki wrote:
Got to Tiki Heart for a late afternoon and had a great time ...

next time put money (50 cent or 1 euro ?) in the musicbox:

they have a (not much tiki but) nice shop downstairs:

Pages: 1 5 replies