Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

mrandmrstikibar in Bellevue, WA 2/15-2/17

Pages: 1 10 replies

Kitty and I are heading up to the Seattle area this weekend to visit our friend Sandi, who lives in Bellevue and check out Trader Vic's. Right now it looks like happy hour on Thursday. After that, who cares? But if anything is going on, give a shout.

D

looks like most of us will be at Hula Hula on Thursday ~ so drop by if you can tear yourselves out of the TV in Bellevue (its so nice in there, hours pass by before you realize it!)

i've sent you my phone numbers in a personal message.. i hope we can meet up!

Hey, Mr. Tikibar,
I don't know of any real events, but if you guys felt like swinging by the Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge for a couple drinks to help make up for the ones I quaffed at your old Portland place during the crawls, drop me a line. I'm across the lake from Bellevue, a few miles north of downtown (and not too far from The Luau).

[ Edited by: monkeyskull 2007-02-11 23:19 ]

We have consulted with Sandi and she seems to want to take the grand Tiki tour. Gotta love that spirit. First stop, Hula Hula! And we'd be up for some Voodoo at Monkeyskull's Lounge if he can handle the three of us. And I guess the Luau is in the neighborhood. Anyway, we'll aim for Hula Hula on Thursday and play it by ear from there.

S

Well if you're doing the grand tour, then you might as well drop by my place after Monkeyskulls. What time can you be here?

Seamus,
I know that Tri-Met is rapidly expanding lightrail but I don't think there is a run between Seattle and Portland...yet. But that would be one Grand Tour. Get down here for the Birds and Blues festival next week.

S

Ah shucks, it was worth a try. We haven't seen you guys in a while. Give us a heads up next time you're heading up to the "big"city, and we'll grab a drink.

Birds make me nervous and the blues make me sad. Not a good combination!

On 2007-02-12 18:10, mrtikibar wrote:
We have consulted with Sandi and she seems to want to take the grand Tiki tour. Gotta love that spirit. First stop, Hula Hula! And we'd be up for some Voodoo at Monkeyskull's Lounge if he can handle the three of us.

The Voodoo Lounge can handle any number of people you can throw at it.

Here are some maps that might come in handy:

Thanks Monkeyskull. Are you not planning to attend the Thursday At Hula Hula? We could tour up your way on Friday or Saturday, which ever works better for conjuring hoodoo at the Voodoo.

On 2007-02-14 10:10, mrtikibar wrote:
Thanks Monkeyskull. Are you not planning to attend the Thursday At Hula Hula? We could tour up your way on Friday or Saturday, which ever works better for conjuring hoodoo at the Voodoo.

I plan to attend HulaHula and the Luau as well -- maps are just in case (it being a school night, who knows what minor crisis might pop up at the old office). Also, just in case, I'll drop my cell# in private message.

Cheers.

Pages: 1 10 replies