T

Eye brow are pretty important.

T

The back side of water.

Plus, I finally got to go on the Nemo ride. :D

B
Babalu posted on Mon, Oct 8, 2007 8:15 AM

Strong coffee and a Marlboro.

finding a parking space in Manhatten Beach/ on the strand, 1 block from the job. we'll see what the next few days bring....

...thursday sucked! 1/2 an hour to find a spot!! arrrrrr!!!

[ Edited by: revbambooben 2007-10-12 09:02 ]

R

Havin' the whole part of the day to sculpt in peace! :D

R

I take back what I said made me happy, cause this just topped it.

Wow...

WHY?! :lol:

that laughing German Midget made my whole WEEK! :lol:
and also seeing the gang at Seafood Sam's on Tuesday! :D

"Laughing German midget" is from Werner Herzog's "Even Dwarfs Started Small" (it's available on DVD).

R

On 2007-10-11 19:02, Sweet Daddy Tiki wrote:
"Laughing German midget" is from Werner Herzog's "Even Dwarfs Started Small" (it's available on DVD).

I know! I have it pendin' in my netflix!

Also what made me happy today: Gettin all my assignments done! :D and good'ole drinkin!

I received my Tapa cloth bamboo lamp I bought from Monkeyman and it's one fine light :)

H
Heath posted on Fri, Oct 12, 2007 3:19 PM

FINALLY getting a test date for my contractors license.

Basement Kahuna
Grand Member (3 years)

Posted: Today; 2:42 pm

Locking the topic due to wasting air.

the Idol post went way to long!

( with all the bitching and moaning)

cheers BK!!

RevBambooBen

Locked in Margaritaville due to wasting space (or just being wasted).

On 2007-10-13 20:46, Unga Bunga wrote:
RevBambooBen

Locked in Margaritaville due to wasting space (or just being wasted).

hurry up and move to scottland!

Wanker!

we won't miss you!!

:(

J

Visiting Munktiki yesterday with Tikitastic (and his entourage) and getting to see not only the store/shipping facility, but also the studio at the house. And getting to finally meet Paul and see some of the cool stuff they're working on that hasn't been released yet! Can you say "new fugu color"!?! Yay!!!

I also had a wonderful tour of Tikitastic's art collection! WOW!! :o He's even got art hanging in the bathrooms! And two whole rooms just for pinball machines! Crazy!

And we ate at Hula's in Monterey. It was my first time and very enjoyable. Great food, good drinks, and very appropriate music (although there was a really strange version of Cracklin' Rosie that I don't wish to hear ever again!).

What a fun day that was!

I'm happy they locked the idol winner thread too :) even though the most ridiculous statements of all were "Edited" today by the "poster" It's over. The End.

R

On 2007-10-15 01:03, Hiphipahula wrote:
I'm happy they locked the idol winner thread too :) even though the most ridiculous statements of all were "Edited" today by the "poster" It's over. The End.

:lol: agreed!

FINALLY finishing Moby Dick.
Unfortunately, work pretty much ruined the rest of my day.

Yesterday: Finding eight fresh passion fruits at the Food Whole (just gotta let 'em ripen now).

Today: My Jeep turned 100,000. Happy 100,000th Jeep!

R

I am SO happy because I bought this!!!

Salvador DalĂ­. The Paintings - TASCHEN's 25th anniversary - Special edition!

Waaah! It's so beautifully amazing!

TG

Last night, actually.
I generally use Cowboy Lump Charcoal.
This is Kingsford Lump Charcoal.

Kinda sparkly.

Went to Disneyland 11/25/07 with Tiki-Kate Had FUN!! No lines!

M
McTiki posted on Wed, Jan 2, 2008 8:50 AM

Nice Score Ben! Tiki wood is a rarity and those in particular are a steal at 75 per unit. I am envious as usual.

Happy new year!

One of the first jobs I had straight out of high school was School Pictures Inc. Our job was take all the grade school to high school photos, sometimes college ID photos. We also did the proms and special events. One of the things we were supposed to do was "upsell" or "upgrade" parents to get the awesome super duper package, which included a nature back drop or the duo magic black velvet floating head image.

A friend sent me this link to a collection of such photos

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html

I'm not sure what was funnier to me, the photos or the witty jabs. Either way I was in tears! So I sent it to another friend who is a DJ for a public radio station (He does the morning jazz show), we had been talking about these very types of photos just the day before. He said he pulled up the page on the station computer screen, then went to the mic to read the news. He caught the first image out of the corner of his eye and lost it on air. Now I'm in trouble... ruh roh!

Looking at that^^^^^^^^^^

TG

Receiving my Bird of Paradise Mugs that I collaborated with Babalu on, truly beautiful. Thanks Babalu, your amazing Dude!

B

Looking at that^^^^^^^^^^

Staying up all night talking about tiki mugs with Trader Tom and Hiphipahula.

Plus, I got to hear the best Hanukkah story ever. :lol:

stuffo, those olan mills shots are :lol:

All nighters! :lol:

Oh! Making friends laugh over my " Chanukah Blender Bit" GerRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :lol: Keep Tom away from blenders during the High Holidays!

Sneaking over to Don the Beachcomber at California Adventure with Hiphipahula.

It was pretty darn cool.

My New WooHooMobile :)

WoOoHOOooo! We might be twins soon!! congrats!

the entire puppet master series for some reason...

thank jeebus that most puppets don't have drills attached to their noggins.

shopping for new kitchen cabinets & appliances today :) long over due. As always I'm thankful for my Children...

SoccerTiki always knows how to put a :) on my face

J

Okay, this was actually yesterday, but I was too excited to remember to post it here.

I learned that I have won an award at work and will be invited to attend a conference at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort at the end of April! A 5-day all expense paid trip for 2 that will include DisneyWorld tickets and other optional group activities. I will have to attend a couple of dinners/parties and maybe a lunch or two, but I'm gonna have tons of free time to see DWorld for the first time ever. I heard that they really go all out for these conferences and they even had a private concert by Cheryl Crow one year. I'm also gonna drop in on Benzart, and GatorRob has offered to put together a little gathering of the Ohana at his home bar! And of course I'll have to arrange an extra day to get over to the Mai Kai as long as I'm on that end of the country!

Happy :D Happy :D Happy :D

My new car at the Tiki-Ti :)

T

I'm happy that I'm moving out of South Florida, and apparently not a moment too soon! Bye Bye Mai Kai! Good riddance! :)

does a happy dance

Whales jumpin' out of the water, splashin' around and putting on a show for all the surfers in the water slidin' 3-4 foot peaks with a slight off shore winds. AWESOME!

Plastic Cement!!!

Cussed it out
getting rid of the old,

Became One with It
bringing in the new...

All 4 of our family cars. Attention WooHoo we do weekend New Beetle events contact us sometimes. In this picture are the Beetles of Blue Thunder and wife and Scarabatiki and wife Beetles. Also there is one more not shown Scarabatiki's sister has one too for a total of 5

Carving this 8 ft. pole. About 90% was hollowed out from woodpeckers (real birds), so it's very lightweight. I might shoot a light up from inside or install some kind of fake flame shooting up inside. Experiment like a mad scientist.
Note the peckerlike noses. HA! The Wood Pecker Tiki Pole.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2008-02-20 21:28 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 643 replies