Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

One-Of-A-Kind Decanters at DvA Gallery

Pages: 1 2 3 115 replies

D

Hey Everybody. Welcome to Datiki's Challenge.

Fist person to answer both of the following questions correctly gets the Voodoo Rum Gift Pack you see below.

Question 1- Name the one legged pioneer of Tiki mixology?
Question 2- What Country owns Easter Island?

Good Luck!

Would that be Trader Vic Bergeron and Chile?

ch

D

Dogbytes WINS!!!! By 5 minutes. PM me your shipping address and I'll mail them out! But yes, Cheeky Half was right too.

[ Edited by: DaTiki 2007-06-21 11:36 ]

Damn Dr.s appt., I missed the questions.

so who already got the tiki tony?

Tiki tOny!!!!! Righteous Brah! LOL I think tOny just showed didn't go on the block yet. Wow! just Wow!! damn......

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-06-21 22:13 ]

D

DaTiki's Challenge:

Question 1- What company preceeded and ultimately spawned the birth of Tiki Farm?
Question 2-What is the name of the heavily Tikified business directly to the left of the entrance of the International Marketplace in Waikiki?

First person to reply with both correct answers wins the swag gift set! Good Luck!

Voodoo T-shirt

SIGNED BY SIX FEATURED ARTISTS!

Shag Lunchbox

D

Holy cow you guys are quick. Congrats to Alohacurrent. PM me your mailing address and I'll send your stuff. Congrats!
Answers: Ebachelorpad and The Thor Stor

Mahalo DaTiki!

D

Last DaTiki's Challenge:

Question 1- Fill in the blank: I want to go back to my little grass shack in _________________ Hawaii.
Question 2-What Tiki restaurant has the most fish tanks of any restaurant in the world?

First person to reply with both correct answers wins their very own blank decanter to paint themselves! Good Luck and thank you everyone for the fun and support! See you tonight!

C

What a mixture of incredible styles!!! This One-Of-A-Kind Decanters show at DvA Gallery is going to be so GREAT!! Congrats to you all, tons of creativity!!

D

Jen Tiki won it by 8 minutes. Congrats!

Answers:
Kealakekua
Bahooka

F

Damnit now how do I get a blank one?

J

Yay!!! Thanks for having the contests!

D

You can talk JenTiki into selling you her's! Everyone has there price.

J

Good luck, frostiki! I ain't cheap!

F

Oh the jokes I could make from that statement, but I don't know you well enought to get away with it.

J

I appreciate your restraint! :)

CONGRATS JenTiki!!!

Have a great show in the Windy City tonight DvA! $#!tload$ of great pieces to be had at this one... did anyone see Duke Carter's velvets? and Tipsy is off da hook with his diorama and signage! :o

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

218E9CDF-867E-45FF-B02D-D1E20BAECA48

Re-adding lost photo from 2007 Crazy Al’

Pages: 1 2 3 115 replies