Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

puppy name

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

My step sister had Yorkies, and one time she let them make more Yorkies, there were rats with hair all over my house.
I got grounded for a week one time when one of the new one's ran into the street and a car came then I screemed
---------YORKSHIRE PUDDING----------
Don't tell anyone but the puppies were so fun to play with?
OK. I am done with this off thread off topic
off the top
Tikiboi come back, I didn't mean any of it, I'm sorry, don't hate me. I missed my MA meeting (meanpeople anonymous)
PSSSSS. We have an female Iguana named Spike.
She looks alot like Lucky-D :)

Have no brakes
Cannot stop
Mahalo to you
Baxdog

[ Edited by: thebaxdog on 2003-01-18 11:01 ]

Poly-Pup

T

Hey guys...never thought my Chi question would generate such a response. I have been calling the boy Mojo for the past 2 days, short for Mojito! He's pretty good. Just have to get him used to sleeping at night..AAHHH!! No offense taken by all the chi haters. This small guy sure packs a punch.

Pinky (on the left) is hiding her face in shame beacuse she just had a bath. Norm The Cute Little Shit is on the right. This is about as close as they get.

Here's Sluggo the oscar and The Emperor, a pleco-type catfish. Sluggo is about the same size as Bigbadtikidaddy's ancient goldfish.

[ Edited by: cynfulcynner on 2003-01-19 00:42 ]

[ Edited by: cynfulcynner on 2003-01-19 00:43 ]

T

I heard somewhere that dogs respond best to the sounds "K' and "ee" so names such as

MICKEY
KIKI
SPARKY
SPIKE LEE
WIKI WIKI

and you guessed it,

TIKI

work best on a dog.

DZ

I've found that just about any dog will respond to "HEY!", so why not go with that?

Contrare TikiBoi, my tikis do not think in terms of love or hate. Like a leopard that is sustained by rabbit. Tiki has needs as well.
My dogs names are "Get" and "Yah". With the arms waving, and shouting "Get,Yah" it's a lot like herding cattle. JT

On 2003-01-16 06:54, tikiboi wrote:
Hey guys..I'm getting a new puppy and I am trying to think of an ultra-cool name for him. He is a chiuahua. I'm thinking something mexican or tiki. Any suggestions?

when i think "tiki + mexican" i think "esquivel" which might be a cool name for a chihuahua.

there's also "paniola" which is the name the native hawaiians gave the mexican cowboys that immigrated to the islands.

you could also name your puppy "tico".

if the puppy's a female: "charo"!

have fun,
chris

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-01-20 05:09 ]

Why does it matter, really, what you "name" the dog? If it's like most domesticated animals you're gonna end up referin' to it as "Dumbass" most of the time anyway...

Pages: 1 2 56 replies