Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Test Messages Area

testing signature

Pages: 1 34 replies

testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing,

J

Sig test as well

[ Edited by: JohnnyP 2007-04-28 16:28 ]

J

[ Edited by: JohnnyP 2007-04-28 16:35 ]

J

80 charactors, i guess it pays to read the instructions. So how many words does it take to get to 80 charactors, do spaces count?

[ Edited by: JohnnyP 2007-04-28 16:39 ]

yet another sig test

and another

ok

ok

Why didn't I remember the 80 character thing? geesh. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Last chance... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Testing signatue for Shell

testing again

[ Edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2007-05-21 16:49 ]

test

M

Testing here too. :)

M

80 characters... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

LT

TTTTTTTTTTest.

LT

Test sig....

LOL Tiki!

LOL Tiki!
See if I'm in, LOL!

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-10 21:19 ]

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-10 21:21 ]

LT

Or this...

LOL Tiki!

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-10 21:23 ]

LT

Hmmmm...

LT

LOL Tiki!

LOL Tiki!

[ Edited by: LOL Tiki 2007-10-10 21:26 ]

testing mkII.. bugger

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-05-21 03:14 ]

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-05-21 03:14 ]

Mmmmm....

Mmmmm....

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-05-26 02:10 ]

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-05-26 02:11 ]

[ Edited by: Tamapoutini 2008-05-26 02:13 ]

SIGNATURE TEST

test

test

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-07-06 16:12 ]

again?

and again and again and again????

Denny studied classical piano as a child in New York City. He began working professionally at a young age and spent four years touring South America with the Don Dean Orchestra before serving in the Air Force in World War II. Afterward, he attended at the Los Angeles Conservatory and studied composition with Wesley La Violette, who influenced many West Coast jazz composers and arrangers. He continued to work in clubs with small combos when he was hired to play at Don the Beachcomber's, the most popular club in Honolulu, in January 1954. Soon, he was hired by steel and shipping magnate Henry J. Kaiser to play in the Shell Bar, the night club of his new resort on Oahu, the Hawaiian Village.

The Hawaiian Village was a beautiful open-air tropical setting. There was a pond with some very large bullfrogs right next to the bandstand. One night we were playing a certain song and I could hear the frogs going [deep voice] "Rivet! Rivet! Rivet!" When we stopped playing, the frogs stopped croaking. I thought, "Hmm--is that a coincidence?" So a little while later I said, "Let's repeat that tune," and sure enough the frogs started croaking again. And as a gag, some of the guys started spontaneously doing these bird calls. Afterwards we all had a good laugh: Hey, that was fun!" But the following day one of the guests came up and said, "Mr. Denny, you know that song you did with the birds and the frogs? Can you do that again?" I said, "What are you talking about?" -- then it dawned on me he'd thought that was part of the arrangement.

Nice Jason.

Just playing with a picture.

I don't get it?
Why is this a TEST page? :-?

Well, anyhow for those that DO read this or when this goes to a REAL thread, TIKI HUNTER is ON BOARD! :D
We will have just returned from 2 weeks in Hawaii and hopefully be bringing some REAL Hawaiian treasures back with us! :tiki:

Sacramento and anyone who goes to the Swan Tiki gig on Sunday will get first dibs!
Worse case scenario if we didn't find anything we'll be trying to close out what we still have remaining! :wink:

Pages: 1 34 replies