Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Don't Miss Fisherman on Mondays at Otto's

Pages: 1 1 replies

Here's the original report from the Tiki News for the many of us with short memories:

MONDAY January 20- Sail over to Otto's Shrunken Head for the launch of Tiki Mondays. That's right, Fisherman will be playing the vibes with his dynamite trio EVERY MONDAY, and you don't want to miss a note. This is the newest, and definitely the BEST Tiki bar in NY- no cover, great drinks, and look for guest appearances from our talented friends on the Burlesque curcuit. The music starts at 9:00 and goes all night. See you there!

Otto's is located at 538 E 14th St, between Aves A and B. (L train to 1st Ave.)

FRIDAY Jan. 31- For those of you Brooklyn bound, Fisherman trio returns to Magnetic Field, 97 Atlantic Ave (near the BQE) for more drinks, winks, and hi-jinks. No cover, show starts at 10:00

[email protected]

I was lucky enough to experience the Fisherman trio this last Monday at Otto's with Manic Cat & Inky Louise, and it was THE MOST FUN! They took requests, Inky showed off her newly acquired Hula skills, and I will never hear Similau the same way ever again. I was completely overcome by the fever of the jungle rhythms, and I danced my little tush off. If you are anywhere near NYC on Monday nights, you should swing by and hear them!

Hey thanks!!! I'm glad you liked it. It's nice to know that there are still people out there who want to hear music that makes them dance. Thanks for coming out to Otto's. We'll be there every monday night. (except THIS monday night, 2/10/03)

tikidrummer (fisherman trio)

Pages: 1 1 replies