Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Recipe: now for the Chicks

Pages: 1 2 3 139 replies

Oil is closer to 80 then 100 now,and it reflex's in my (HAL) stock (BOO HOO). Thanks for the open mind and the friendly words!!!!!!!That's why I love me some freaky tiki fan's!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. thanks to the other friend who commented on my tiki princess,"She is one of a kind".

O

So I guess Andy doesn't get the card from you then? OK then. I did a little digging Wildman, this whole Bacardi thing is making more sense now.
So how do you explain this Daddio?
(quote)
Bacardi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Bacardi & Company Limited

Type
Private

Founded Santiago de Cuba, Cuba (February 4, 1862)

Headquarters San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hamilton, Bermuda
Miami, Florida, USA

Key people Facundo L. Bacardi, Chairman;
Andreas Gembler, President, CEO, and Director. Promotion and Drink Coach Daddio Wildman.
Industry
Distilled beverages

Products
Rum
Gin
Alcopop

Revenue
US$ 3.3 billion (2004)

Website
http://www.bacardi.com

The "Cathedral Of Rum" at the Distillery in Puerto Rico near San Juan.
Bacardi is the world's largest privately held, family-owned spirits company; a producer of rums, including Bacardi Superior and Bacardi 151. The company sells in excess of 200 million bottles per year in 200 countries.[2] The business is the fourth largest spirits company in the world: sales in 2004 were $3.3 billion USD, up from $2.7 billion USD in 2000. A number of planned stock market flotations have collapsed, the last in 2000.
Contents
[hide]
• 1 History
• 2 Opposition to Castro
• 3 Bacardi and Cuba today
• 4 Products
• 5 References
• 6 External links

[edit] History
Founded by Don Facundo Bacardí Massó on February 4, 1862, Bacardi is headquartered today in Hamilton, Bermuda. Bacardi currently has a 16-member board of directors led by the original founder's great-great grandson, Facundo L. Bacardi. The Bacardi company also owns several other brands including Grey Goose vodka, Dewar's scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Eristoff vodka, Martini & Rossi vermouth, Cazadores tequila, and the U.S. version of Havana Club.
Don Facundo Bacardí Massó, a wine merchant, emigrated from Spain to Cuba in the early 19th century. During this period, rum was cheaply made and not considered a refined drink, one rarely sold in upscale taverns. Don Facundo began attempting to "tame" rum. After experimenting with several techniques he hit upon filtering the rum through charcoal, which removed impurities. In addition to this, Facundo aged the rum in oak barrels, which had the effect of "mellowing" the drink. The final product was the first clear, or "white" rum in the world.
Moving from the experimental stage to a more commercial endeavor, he and his brother José set up shop in a small distillery on February 4, 1862. Their first copper and cast iron still produced 35 barrels of fermented molasses per day. In the rafters of this building lived fruit bats. Hence, the Bacardi bat logo[3].
The 1890s were turbulent times for the company. Emilio Bacardi, eldest son of Don Facundo, was exiled from Cuba for having fought in the rebel army against Spain in the Cuban Independence War. Emilio's brothers, Facundo and José, and his brother-in-law Henri Schueg, remained in Cuba with the difficult task of sustaining the company during a period of war. The women in the family were refugees in Kingston, Jamaica. After the Cuban War of Independence, and the American occupation of Cuba, "The Original Cuba Libre" and the Daiquiri cocktail were both born with Bacardi rum. In 1899, US- General Leonard Wood appointed Emilio Bacardi Mayor of Santiago de Cuba.
In 1912, Emilio Bacardi traveled to Egypt where he purchased a mummy for the future Emilio Bacardi Moreau Municipal Museum in Santiago de Cuba (still on display). In Santiago, his brother Facundo M. Bacardi continued to manage the company along with Henri Schueg, who began the company's international expansion by opening new bottling plants in Barcelona and New York City. The New York plant was soon shut down due to Prohibition, yet during this time Cuba became a hotspot for US tourists.
In the 1920s, Emilio opened a new distillery in Santiago. During this decade, the art deco Bacardi building was built in Havana and the third generation of the Bacardi family was entering the business. Facundo Bacardi was known to have invited US-Americans (still subject to Prohibition) to "Come to Cuba and bathe in Bacardi rum." A new product was introduced: Hatuey beer.
The 1930s brought a new bottling plant in Mexico City and a new distillery in Puerto Rico under the leadership of Ron Bacardi. (Which is the name of the rum, not a person). Several trademark disputes went to court during this time regarding uses of the Bacardi name on rum produced outside of Cuba. The company's leadership then fell to Henri Schueg, who managed to keep the family name on the bottles coming from Puerto Rico. Another case was won by Bacardi which allowed that "…a Bacardi Cocktail is only a Bacardi Cocktail when made with Bacardi rum."
During the World War II years the company was led by Henri's son-in-law Jose Pepin Bosch. Pepin founded Bacardi Imports in New York City, and was named Cuba's Minister of the Treasury in 1949.
Ernest Hemingway mentions Hatuey beer in two of his works: To Have and Have Not and The Old Man and the Sea. In 1956, Bacardi held a festival in honor of Hemingway's winning the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Bacardi has made several acquisitions to diversify away from the eponymous Bacardi rum brand. In 1992 Bacardi acquired Martini & Rossi S.p.A. the famous Italian producer of Martini vermouth and sparkling wines. In 1998, the company acquired Dewar's scotch and Bombay gin for $2 billion. In 2001, the Cazadores tequila brand and in 2004 Grey Goose, a French made vodka, from Sidney Frank for $2 billion. In 2006, Bacardi purchased New Zealand vodka brand 42 Below. Other associated brands include Drambuie Scotch whisky liqueur, DiSaronno Amaretto, and B&B and Benedictine liqueurs.
[edit] Opposition to Castro
Main article: Opposition to Fidel Castro
The Bacardi family (and hence, the company) maintained a fierce opposition to Fidel Castro's revolution in Cuba in the 1960s. In his book, 'Bacardi, The Hidden War', Hernando Calvo Ospina outlines the political element to the family's money. Ospina describes how the Bacardi family and company left Cuba after it became clear that Castro was serious about his pledges for change. However, the exit had started a few years prior to the revolution; the company moved the all important Bacardi international trademarks out of the country to the Bahamas prior to the revolution. The revolutionary government nationalised all Bacardi assets in the country, and like many American businesses, Bacardi declined the settlement offered.
Ospina also explains the close ties Bacardi family members had to the US political elite, as well as organizations of state such as the CIA. It is also known that the Bacardi family funded various Cuban exile organizations based in such as CANF
Embittered Bacardi helmsman Jose Pepin Bosch bought a surplus B-26 bomber with the hopes of bombing his ex-pal Fidel’s oil refineries (the bold plan was foiled when a picture of the bomber appeared on the front page of New York Times). He was also allegedly involved in the CIA plot to assassinate Castro : documents uncovered during congressional investigations into Kennedy's death bring to light a message outlining how he had plans to assassinate Castro, his brother (Raúl Castro) and Che Guevara. The RECE (Cuban Representation in Exile) also receives funding from Bacardi family members.
More recently, Bacardi lawyers were influential in the drafting of the 1996 Helms-Burton Act which sought to extend the scope of the United States embargo against Cuba.[1] In 1999 Otto Reich, a lobbyist in Washington on behalf of Bacardi Rum, drafted section 211 of the 1999 Omnibus appropriations act, a bill that became known as the Bacardi Act. Section 211 denied trademark protection to Cuban businesses products expropriated after the Cuban revolution, a provision keenly sought by the Bacardi family. The act was aimed primarily at Havana Club brand in America, which had been registered by the Cuban government.[2] Section 211 has been challenged un-successfully by the Cuban government and the European Union in US courts; however, the act has been ruled illegal by the WTO (August 2001). The U.S. Congress has yet to re-examine the matter. Bacardi's political activities have lead to the creation of a 'Boycott Bacardi'[3] campaign in the UK, which has been largely unsuccessful.
[edit] Bacardi and Cuba today
Bacardi drinks are not found in Cuba today. The main brand of rum in Cuba is called Havana Club a formally private company expropriated by the government. Havana Club was not a Bacardi brand, though Bacardi later bought the brand from the original owners, the Arechabala family, who had it seized from them by Castro's government after the revolution without compensation. [4][5] In partnership with French company Pernod Ricard, Havana Club is sold all over the world, except for the United States and its territories.

The Bacardi Building in Havana, Cuba.
Bacardi, despite having no business tie (in terms of production) to Cuba today, have decided to re-emphasize their Cuban heritage in recent years. This is mainly due to commercial reasons; facing increased competition in the Rum market from the now international brand Havana Club, the company concluded that it was important for sales to associate their rum with Cuba. TV adverts with slogans of 'Welcome to the Latin Quarter' are but one example of this. In 1998, under the distinctive bat logo, the phrase "company founded in Santiago de Cuba in 1862" was added.
Bacardi has faced criticism and legal problems for supposedly attempting to falsely convince consumers they were purchasing rum made in Cuba rather than just marking its heritage. Bacardi adverts in Spain, since 1966, had described a popular combination of rum and coke as "rum and coke". However, after 1998, it began to describe the drink as Cuba Libre - literally translated as "free Cuba" which is the original name of the drink and how it's mostly called in Latin America. In this instance, Bacardi faced a legal ruling from the Spanish Association of Advertising Users which forced the company to stop the advert. They concluded that it could "mislead the viewer as to the true nature of the product" as the advert contained so many pieces of Caribbean imagery, one might conclude it came from Cuba (Ospina, p79). Bacardi continues to fight a war in the courts with the Cuban government of the rights to trademarks around the world.
The Bacardi legacy lives on in Santiago and Havana through their grand buildings and historic significance. The Bacardi Building (Edificio Bacardi) in Old Havana is regarded as one of the finest art deco buildings in Latin America.

Wow, My ADD almost kicked in after that learning lesson. I am ready for my test now. After reading all of the numbers and history of bacardi,I may not want to drink it but I do want to buy the stock.

Andy will get his card,my friend!!!!I will send it to your address on tiki central. I am new at this stuff and need my Dark Angle to help me when she comes in from O.C. tonight!

Thanks for the brain drain,Dig!!!!

O

Thanks Wildman, don't send me Andy's card, send it to Forbidden Island care of Fiona. They will make sure it gets to the Clown Doctor's.

Now as to your connection with Barcardi? Hmmm? What is a Drink Coach exactly?

A drinking Coach is some Cat that makes sure you live up to your potential.I've seen people come into the Tiki Hut and have 1 drink and try to leave with that same sour puss face they came in with. I'm not with that. Turn that frown upside down,Dig? Drink for the right reason!!!!! To have fun!!!To loosen up!!! Not to forget your problems........because when you wake on the curb you will still have that same problem you started with plus a date with the court.

Know your limit and don't drive..........8 "gang of four" wouldn't make you have a better time then
2 or 3 would. It will just make you wake up with a little less cha-ching in your pocket and a little more
pain in the brain!!!!

Stay safe because you just been schooled by the coach!!!!!!

HEY Andy also likes stuff so that FEZ would make a damn good donation...Andys been kinda sick so treat him right

O

I understand what you do as a drink coach, I meant how do you explain being a drink coach for Bacardi, theres no mention of vodka and what the hell is Alcopop? I cry for you Havanna.

On 2007-12-17 14:15, Ojaitimo wrote:
So I guess Andy doesn't get the card from you then? OK then. I did a little digging Wildman, this whole Bacardi thing is making more sense now.
(quote)
Bacardi

Hamilton, Bermuda
Miami, Florida, USA

Andreas Gembler, President, CEO, and Director. Promotion and Drink Coach Daddio Wildman.
Industry
Distilled beverages

Products
Rum
Gin
Alcopop

Revenue
US$ 3.3 billion (2004)

D

why does the Gang of Four recipe have 5 ingredients? a mystery!

hey i like Wildsville man a whole lot better than the Flair guys who invaded TC for a short time.

ojaitimo: ooh stalky mc stalkerson. thats funny. although i didnt read the whole thang on bacardi. its cool you can google on so little info, like a nickname.

i like the pictures. do you have a dog? maybe with a fez? i'd love a pic of that Wildsville Man.

T

Gosh, I was so happy to see the title of this thread! I love chicks, especially peeps! It's great to see another Chicken Lover here on TC. Do you have any pictures of peeps wearing a Fez?

Peeps Rock & it's good to be the green one in the middle of the boring yellow ones!

Welcome to TC Wildsville Man.

Tikisgrl

T

Maybe you should start a petition.

On 2007-12-18 16:58, Ojaitimo wrote:
I understand what you do as a drink coach, I meant how do you explain being a drink coach for Bacardi, theres no mention of vodka and what the hell is Alcopop? I cry for you Havanna.

On 2007-12-17 14:15, Ojaitimo wrote:
(quote)
Bacardi

Hamilton, Bermuda
Miami, Florida, USA

Industry
Distilled beverages

Products
Rum
Gin
Alcopop

Revenue
US$ 3.3 billion (2004)

On 2007-12-18 18:47, dogbytes wrote:
why does the Gang of Four recipe have 5 ingredients? a mystery!

The only Gang of Four cocktail I ever heard of before this was made with four ingredients: vodka, Cointreau, mango juice, and lemon juice.

Wow, Sorry for the slow response but I went into a 3 day mind melt because of all that Bacardi info!!!!
To answer some questions for at my crazy,crazy peep's.

1.I love chick's,"low in fat" Keeper's my hart pum'in like a drum.

2.I do have a freaky tiki dog (Marty the party)but she will not release her likeness without a written agreement.

1. The gang of four actually uses a cherry flavored liquor (so there is 4 liquor..coco rum,bacardi o,cream da whatever and myers........stacked like a longIsland Ice tea) but I was trying to keep it simple.

Keep in eye out for the Christmas cocktail later today

wildsville is like CRACK...you encounter it for the first time & its slightly revolting and then when its got you HOOKED & you can't WAIT to see what it does to you THE NEXT TIME

RR

Alcopop is a term often used to describe flavored alcoholic beverages including (i) a malt beverage to which various fruit juices or other flavorings have been added, (ii) a beverage containing wine to which ingredients such as fruit juice or other flavorings have been added, or(iii)a beverage containing distilled alcohol and added ingredients such as fruit juices or other flavorings. [1] Other terms include FAB (Flavored Alcoholic Beverage), FMB (Flavored Malt Beverage), PPS (Pre-Packaged Spirit or Premium Packaged Spirits), RTD (Ready To Drink - NZ), Pre-Mixed Drink, malternative, alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic cola, and flavored beer.

O

Thanks Rob Roy,

Sounds ... well, sorry I asked.

T

Don't be sorry! Be an activist! Start a Petition!

On 2007-12-19 09:06, Ojaitimo wrote:
Thanks Rob Roy,

Sounds ... well, sorry I asked.

BBMoonDog,

Can I tend bar at your intervention? It sounds like a hell or a time. Just remember crack is wack jack.

Drop the pipe and pick up the fez!!!!!!!!!Dig?

On 2007-12-19 08:25, Rob Roy wrote:

Alcopop is a term often used to describe flavored alcoholic beverages including (i) a malt beverage to which various fruit juices or other flavorings have been added, (ii) a beverage containing wine to which ingredients such as fruit juice or other flavorings have been added, or(iii)a beverage containing distilled alcohol and added ingredients such as fruit juices or other flavorings. [1] Other terms include FAB (Flavored Alcoholic Beverage), FMB (Flavored Malt Beverage), PPS (Pre-Packaged Spirit or Premium Packaged Spirits), RTD (Ready To Drink - NZ), Pre-Mixed Drink, malternative, alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic cola, and flavored beer.

Bacardi Breezer was one of the first alcopops or RTDs to be produced and has been probably Bacardis largest selling line for the last 15 years. The idea was to make
a drink for young girls that would revolutionize the Spirit/mixer market, which it did and took off hugely here in the UK. Unfortunately It was also amassive hit with those under the legal drinking age too.
I hate to say, but I worked on the original concept and design for Bacardi and helped developed the Breezer Brand line.
This was obviously before i developed a taste for real rum

On 2007-12-19 17:59, tekoteko wrote:

Good idea Tekoteko,
This starts the petition to forbid mention of Bacardi from here on out, I propose it be refered to as "B rum"

1. Ojaitimo
T

Good for you! I'm glad to see that there's someone in the world who doesn't sit idly and watch the world destroyed around them. You probably wouldn't watch your favorite rollercoaster be torn down without putting up a fight! Bless your soul!

On 2007-12-20 11:59, Ojaitimo wrote:

On 2007-12-19 17:59, tekoteko wrote:

Good idea Tekoteko,
This starts the petition to forbid mention of Bacardi from here on out, I propose it be refered to as "B rum"

1. Ojaitimo

Bacardi Is a B rum? why you all hating? The last three Hut's I worked at all had the same rum inventory.
Bacardi,bacardi flavored rums,Captain morgan's,Mount Gay and Salor Jerry's....plus MYERS, If there is something better out there please send me some samples. Send it to Wildsville Man's throat,Palm Springs Ca. On an average Friday night the Hut I troll at go's through 20 bottles of vodka,2 bottles of Gin,2 bottles of rum,I bottle of scotch and whiskey.......

With vodka there is hundreds of brands, with Rum's there is few because there is less of an following!!

Go to the Midwest and meet someone who drinks only Rum. Then go back 10 years later and see if he's diabetic yet. The chances are he is!!!!!!Trust Wildsviile he used to be a ChiTownHuster....

be friendley to Bacardi and GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

Man this guy is SO a troll... if he's not, he terrifies me.

On 2007-12-21 08:35, Wildsville man wrote:

Go to the Midwest and meet someone who drinks only Rum. Then go back 10 years later and see if he's diabetic yet. The chances are he is!!!!!!Trust Wildsviile he used to be a ChiTownHuster....

be friendley to Bacardi and GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

Very scientific. The Midwest is the perfect control. I've known more people (alcoholics mind you) hooked on vodka. Doc said that these folks are addicted to the sugars as much if not more than the booze. Some go on rehab and put on 40 lbs from eating bags of candy to fulfill their sugar cravings.

BTW, I declare a jihad on your Bacardi, infidel!!!

oh...go Cubs.

On 2007-12-21 08:48, DJ HawaiianShirt wrote:
Man this guy is SO a troll... if he's not, he terrifies me.

Maybe so, but this stoopid thread has more hits than half of the intelligent threads out there. Don't feed the troll (maybe he's just misunderstood and needs a hug from Momma).

I will blind you with some science..Dig? A standard person going out for a drink will have 2 to 3 drinks.
All rum is fermented from sugar and usually mixed with Coke or Juice. that usually means 1 drink will give you the total sugar you should have in one day,three is almost insulin shock!!!! But the fact that most people will have them all in a time frame of an hour or two just makes it worst because the body can't proses it that quickly and will turn to extra weight for your ASS to carry around.

I love to drink,but moderation is the key...

Yes,most alcoholics drink vodka because it's easier to hide and you get more bang for the buck.

but I'm not sending these idea's out for the Alcoholic's,I'm sending out to the peep's just trying to loosen up so they can let that "freaky tiki flag fly"Dig?

Dude, you are one scary man! I can not wait to meet you in person over a couple of Mai-Tais.

Please tell me you are going to make it to Hukilau this year! Or the Hot Rod Hula Hop! Or even just coming to visit South Florida.... You and me terrorizing the Mai-Kai! It will be legendary! Can you dig it?

S

On 2007-12-21 09:58, Wildsville man wrote:
I will blind you with some science..

All rum is fermented from sugar and usually mixed with Coke or Juice.

that usually means 1 drink will give you the total sugar you should have in one day

No rum is fermented from sugar. Sugar cane juice, sugar cane syrup, or molasses. Not sugar itself.

An ounce of 80-proof vodka has the same calories as an ounce of 80-proof rum.

Your science was learned on the short bus.

Scottes,
You my friend are a talking monkey!!!!! The man sells Rum so he must mix words to make himself feel better. Much like the tobacco industry back in the day It's not calories that are the problem,It's the sugar!!!! Sugar or frutrose turn to insulin and then to basic carb's....read the zone diet or atkin's. Or better yet flash us a picture of yourself so we can see the true effect of too much...........I'm sure you look allot like the Late Elvis Presley!!!! But you my friend are closer to the Queen then the KING,DIG?

P.S. I still drive around in the small bus,It makes me look bigger!!!!!!

My peep,
I wanna party with ya all,but I need to stay close the the homested to save some scratch for my TIKI ART collection. But If your in the Palm Springs or Orange County area I will party with you like a ROCK STAR.
Because that is the way WILDSVILLE ROLLES,DIG? I will be at the TIKI OASIS 8 in San Diego to visit with some of my art buddy's like Doug Horn or Derek Yaniger!!!! I am a huge fan of the DEREK!!!!! He turns it on and never disappoints......This is the Tiki Oasis poster and the art it was based off of. I own the original!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Art,Good Drinks,Good Friends= GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

MT

Wildsville Man, I'm still hangin' here, Daddio, waitin' for my Christmas card. It'll be, like, a total bluesville Christmas without it!

Don't forget to go to the big Bali Hijinks event at the Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs this coming spring '08! The Bali Hijinksers are too kool for skool, so they don't normally post the date or information about it, but you can just call the Caliente Tropics at 888.267.5385 and they will give you the lowdown - ask for info on "Noasis". See you at Tiki Oasis - I'll be sporting a fez too, dig?

"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2007-12-23 16:25 ]

K

On 2007-12-23 16:14, Mai Tai wrote:

Don't forget to go to the big Bali Hijinks event at the Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs this coming spring '08! The Bali Hijinksers are too kool for skool, so they don't normally post the date or information about it, but you can just call the Caliente Tropics at 888.267.5385 and they will give you the lowdown - ask for info on "Noasis". See you at Tiki Oasis - I'll be sporting a fez too, dig?
[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2007-12-23 16:25 ]

Damn, sounds like somebody is feeling left out. Mai Tai, what about this thread prompted you to display your disatisfaction that another internet forum failed to invite you to their party?

This is easily the most fascinating thread I've seen here in months. And now you have made it all the more so.

Entertain me further.

-clap-clap-

Ahu (edited for drunken mispellings... I'd so hate to be thought a poor speller)

[ Edited by: KuKuAhu 2007-12-23 20:49 ]

MT

Hey, what's up, Kuku. Naw, I'm not dissatisfied in any way, shape, or form. Please, people, don't think that my post above is a jealous, or feeling left out, or sour grapes type post, 'cause it's not. And, btw, I think it's great that the folks over at Bali Hijinks are carrying on with an event at the Caliente Tropics, ('cause it's a great place to have an event) especially when Tiki Oasis has moved on to a different venue. Since Chip pointed out some other cool events, like Hukilau, and the Hot Rod Hula Hop, I thought I'd go ahead and mention this one as well, and guide Wildsville Man with some info on an event that's he's not going to find info on otherwise, that way he would be sure not to miss a cool shindig where he will be happily greeted with open arms. :wink: That's all.

Mai Tai,
Thanks for the heads up. I never heard of this gathering but I am very interested in bending some elbow with you if possible.The tropics is just a hop,skip and jump from my HUT here in Palm Springs. So Mai Tai,get your monkey ass down here so we can "shake and bake" MAGIC MAN!!!!!!I will be sending you a awesome
signed photo this week.It was taking me some time because I heard a little bit of my soul is taken away with every photo taken. But after seeing me play the bongo's you will see I have no soul to loose.Dig?
but the electric twanger,I play like that kid from deliverance!!!!!!

Keep it foot loose and fancy free my brother from another mother!!!!!!

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

Wildsville Man

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-24 01:30 ]

[ Edited by: wildsville man 2007-12-24 07:02 ]

H

Yawwwn.

You sound sleepy,your problem reminds me of this picture of your mamma and her best friend,Dig?

I think she has a problem and needs to start back at step 3 of the program!!!!

Wildsville Man

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-24 07:09 ]

Mai Tai,
I hope this flips your switch!!!!Great for target practice or TP for your bunghole!!!!!

H

On 2007-12-24 01:34, Hakalugi wrote:
Yawwwn.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Hakalugi,
Join the fan club and you can sit at the head table with the president of Wildsville Inc!!

Are you in a band Wildsville man?

Back in the day I was whaling on the electric twanger with a band called Electric Monkey. But Now I play with my monkey all by my lonesome!!! That's not totally true,my girlfriend gets in a lick or two(with her guitar that is!!!!!) Dig?

Wildsville Man

[ Edited by: wildsville man 2007-12-25 09:47 ]

S

Hey, WM, when the heck are you going to change your shirt? I'd figure that a hip & cool bartender like you would rake in the tips... Stop buying the Bacardi and buy a few shirts, man.

B

WM spent all his dough on freaky tiki artwork, dig?

You know this cat cant afford the swanky threads too! Priorities brah, priorities.

And that Barcardi dont come cheap either....

Oh wait, yeah it does. lol

Hey WM, I got two words for you.... "GROG LOG"....dig it.

[ Edited by: Bargoyle 2007-12-25 18:56 ]

I would change my threads for you but this is da Wildsville man's work outfit,Dig? I wear my Black to remember Mr Johnny Cash and to hide the stains from my sloppy pouring of Mai Tai's!!I am sending you a picture of me in my day-to-day outfit to make you feel better.

P.S. Your right all this original art is breaking Wildsville Man's retirement fund!!!

Wildsville Man

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-27 07:11 ]

MT

On 2007-12-24 21:16, Wildsville man wrote:
Mai Tai,
I hope this flips your switch!!!!Great for target practice or TP for your bunghole!!!!!

Dude, you delivered on the Christmas card! Schweet! That one is going up on the fridge! I'm going to print out a couple of extras to share with the local ohana's fridges as well. Merry Christmas, Wildsville Man!!!

OK Wildsville man, the two recipes you have offered so far have been extremely entertaining. What other recipes do you have in your hip bag of tricks?

S

Oooh, ya... How about a special concoction for New Year's Eve?

On 2007-12-26 05:55, Scottes wrote:
Oooh, ya... How about a special concoction for New Year's Eve?

Ya! Whats hiding in your little black book of drinks that would liven up a Year End Bash?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.......

you know WHY this post gets so many hits cuz it is a TRAINWRECK daddy-O...but its intensely ENTERTAINING
this is why traffic on the FREEWAY slows down when there is an ACCIDENT..you hang in there to see the CARNAGE

troll on dude

bb moondog-crack-free & carvin'

Pages: 1 2 3 139 replies