Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Home and Garden Show

Pages: 1 11 replies

Here's my booth at the local show. I talked to some folks who came from clear over in Union City who were hoping I would cut their palm tree down.........NOT. Got some leads on some dead ones though out in Tracy. COOL.

O
Otto posted on Thu, Feb 20, 2003 11:54 AM

way cool bunch o stuff
any buyers?

Hey Otto, sold one tiki and some small stuff. Doing it again next year. Thanks.

M

Nice work, JT! Keep it up.

-martin

Hey Jungletrader-do you do other Home and Garden shows? I had no idea there was such cool stuff at these shows-I thought it would be a bunch of SUV freaks from the Lamorinda area trying to figure out how to one-up their neigbors!

Keep up the fantastic work!

:drink:
Tacky Tiki

p.s.-How much do your tikis run? I'm thinking I might need one......

Tacky Tiki, where in blazes is Tackyville?
For prices on a few tikis check out my website. This particular Home and Garden show is growing by leaps and bounds just like the city of Turlock. Next year will be bigger and better. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I
isaca posted on Wed, Feb 26, 2003 3:43 PM

Hey there is goin to be one of those shows in Fresno soon. Do ya think I might get lucky and see some tiki?

Isaca, you would be lucky if you found tikis at any Home and Garden show except the one here in Turlock every February. Tikis are just too far out for most people. But to all of us they are very cool.

D

Damn, I missed that. Im just up here in Stockton. Feel like cutting a special deal for me because Im local? :lol:

Hey jungletrader, I know that this is a little off topic, but do you know where I can find some bamboo for a project in the valley? Ive found several places online to get some, but Im worried about the quality of each stock, and paying high shipping costs. I figured since you were in the gardeing scene, you would be the one to ask...

Derkafer, hey you're only 45 minutes from me. I tried locating some for another guy down in Merced but not much luck. There's one wholesale nursery that has a few. Sometimes it's just the seasons that dictate availability. Send me an e-mail and let me know what you're looking for. Vic

M

On 2003-02-27 10:15, DerKafer wrote:
Hey jungletrader, I know that this is a little off topic, but do you know where I can find some bamboo for a project in the valley? Ive found several places online to get some, but Im worried about the quality of each stock, and paying high shipping costs. I figured since you were in the gardeing scene, you would be the one to ask...

Check out Eastern Star Trading Company 708 N. Pleasant Ave in Fresno 559-233-0819. I haven't been myself but I just saw their booth at the Tulare Ag Expo a few weks ago and it looked good. Loads of Bamboo and Bamboo products.

-martin

Pages: 1 11 replies