Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

2008 - the FINAL Hukilau

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 256 replies

PI

Great video! Perfectly mimics the view after 4 Black Magics....

H

Over halfway there! Overnighting in Cocoa Beach, FL. Less than 200 mi. to Ft. laud---ye-HOOOO!

On 2008-06-10 08:38, suzanne wrote:

On 2008-06-10 07:49, Jungle Jim & Jennifer wrote:

When do you arrive?

My flight lands at 2:46pm at FLL, on Thursday.

Suzanne

I just noticed this -- Suze -- we get in at 2:45 Alaskan Airlines -- We are renting a car. Hopefully we'll bump into you -- we can give you a ride. I'll PM you with my celly.

I hope, no I know everyone will have a grand time! All my California friends are gonna be there, Jeff, Kevin, Bosko, Charles...and I am not. And then all the East coast pals I am gonna miss seeing. Sigh... Raise a glass in my name, please, and bless Christie, the Hukilau, and the Mai Kai!
As my shooting schedule turned out, I will spend all Friday night at the Cologne Zoo. --Similar, but not quite the same. :D

T

Ugh ! It's 3 am, and I've slept for an hour...Now I'm starting my journey to the airport to fight with airline personnel about taking oversized bags (musical instruments) on as carry-ons...
Joy...

Well, There IS a light at the end of the tunnel....H U K I L A U !

Here I comes !

Fun little pre-party last night at Mai-Kai. Good to see Christie in great spirits and ready for the weekend. We're all behind her.

Also good to see lots of musicians and artists out and about early. Bosko and Robb Hamel were in the house.

Now if the weather would only cooperate!

Don't miss Laramie Dean tonight. Great surf rock from South Florida.
http://www.laramiedean.com

D

Wow, I'm just finding out about the Hukilau; what timing! I will forever regret that I never got the chance to experience this magical event. I'm envious of all who attend and I wish Tiki Kiliki and the rest all the best. Sounds like you could use a break! Thanks though for bringing the Mai Kai to my attention. Looks like it would be worth the trip from Chicago!

Bump.

[ Edited by: Bohemiann 2008-06-15 19:08 ]

Does anyone know how much the MaiKai dinner is? I went to the page and it has some package for $45 I called and forgot to ask. I just wanted to see the show and have a drink because a friend is taking me to a resteraunt saturday night. Im getting worried as the ticket person hasn't even replied to my e-mail to send me the electronic ticket link and Im planning on going at 3pm today. :0

Pics...Pics..We want to see more pics. Keep posting :)

M

STOP!

Please post all Hukilau 2008 images here:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28714&forum=4

Damn it I wont be there till tomorrow!!! I want to go now!

P

virani,
Louise says "aloha."
She wants to see your daughter.

Loads of fun last night. Reconnecting and all of that.
Hanford can absorb more alcohol per pound than just about anyone I've ever met and remain calm and considerate.
Stellar.

Chip and Loki are the consummate gentlemen and we made a double batch of Scorpions in record time.

Also, we made a Test Pilot and I want to know who that was who had the recipe on his cell phone.
You sir, deserve a medal. That was Berry cool. Get it? Jeff "Berry" cool? Annh never mind.

So, I kept making these drinks for people and fending off the herds of thirsty dogs that were baying at the table and then I'd send someone saying "This is for Otto" or "This is for Squid" and they would come back with the drink after having searched in vain for them. What's happening in this world when you're not even able to give a perfectly measured drink away anymore? Have we gone mad as a people? I obviously have.

Jim and Jennifer, your willingness to host that sloppy madness is incredible. Mahalo to you both and I hope nothing was broken or stolen.

It was great to meet a few new folks and talk ever so loudly and slightly to others.
I obviously missed a few who beat themselves up on Thursday but all in all it was a hardy lot.

The music was ultimately spectacular. I can't say enough about the bands and the Intoxicators were smoking hot.
More Californians. More. Many more.

Off to the palm trees and the sand with uke and cigars Hinano Paul gave me last night. Mahalo for those.
Then it's Mai Kai time.

I wondered why the board has been dead all morning.. forgot it was this weekend. Wish I was there. Have fun and post stories and pics when you get back.

If you want a Go-Tiki Pendant find Soccer Tiki to purchase one. WooHoo!!

P

I didn't dance with Doug Horne but I did get to meet him.

ROOOOOZZZIIIKKKKK.
That's what I was yelling at the Cabana to get LLT back to the party. All I did was wake up people.
Ummm sorry.

I hear Ben went into the Mai Kai fountain after the crazy impromptu jam session this early AM.
Kern ended the night with Aloha Oe. It was... well... fun.

Dave L. sang every other song ever written. It was his birthday after all.
Kukulele doing Rock a Hula with the band made up of people from 5 bands was a serious moment.

M-Mafia - that's all I can say about that.

Couldn't do the beach at 3AM thing this year. In-laws this mid day and then back to the Mai Kai. Gotta sleep sometime, I'm old and I'm not from California.

Every vendor I spoke with was pretty stoked about the response this year. I'm glad to hear that.
The ladies were resplendent as usual. Many flowered and dainty heads perched on flowing flowery gowns... until Crazy Al grabbed them and pulled them out to dance. Stumpgrinder kept losing the carefully placed pieces of her hair assembly while dancing with Chip.

The Intoxicators and the Haole Kats work work work at the Hukilau. That gear doesn't just show up and turn itself on. Those guys work incredible hours to help make the scene and I want them to know how much I appreciate it.

Shell in the Pacific finally got to take it easy last night in the Molokai and do a few dances to the ukulele laced tunes. Very sublime. She and the rest of the volunteers also do a thousand thankless tasks. But I will say "thank you" for at least 174 of them. The rest others will have to take care of.

Loads of fun and although I wish there was more time to really converse with folks and get to know them better - at least a connection is made for some future time. Thinking back, I got to know many of the people here by going to see them or having them come to my lounge after having met them at Hukilau and a few other events.

flounder and maikainagirl - always a true pleasure to spend a little time with the both of you. Looking forward to a gathering of the Orlando tribe with the Bay tribe sometime soon. ECTR!!

[ Edited by: pablus 2008-06-15 09:08 ]

I wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful time. Ben and myself really enjoyed ourselves.

Dave & Davon - it was great to meet you. And Davon I think Tikikayaki is the screen name to go with.

Jim & Jen - Thank you soooo much for opening your room to all of us. Jen thanks for the wonderful cocktails you made for me. Jen - I am so glad you got the ivory Moai from Ben - it looked lovely on you!!!

LLT - it was outstanding to meet you and your lovely wife. Thank you so much for sharing your book with us and allowing us to bring a piece of your work home with us.

Mooney & Aloha - Thanks for extending your booth space for some of Ben's wares...awesome job.

Mieko- your work continues to amaze me. I know Ben really enjoyed your visit and thanks so much for the goodies we got from you.

Christie- can't thank you enough for encouraging us to come to the event. AWESOME JOB!

Kim - I don't know your screen name - but we had some laughs and a great time. Hope you enjoy Ben's bone piece!

Loki & Stumpgrinder - as always enjoyed seeing you guys. We still need to get by to see the new bar area.

Chip & Andy - it was good to see you. Looking forward to the next TikiJam at your place...right? Soon - right :lol:

Mr & Mrs Bohemian - thanks so much for the photo...would have really appreciated some editing :P

Pablus, Flounder, GatorRob, CrazyAl, BambooBen & Mrs Bamboo, and all those I forgot to mention it was really nice to see and meet you all.

I have to apologize my hands are oh so tired from toting around the Sidewinder at the MaiKai - I never knew drinking was a weight lifting sport!!!

See you all next year at the Hukilau 2009

On 2008-06-15 13:49, MrsBenZart wrote:

Welcome to TC Mrs. Benz.
Do you know something we don't? :D

On 2008-06-15 16:30, Unga Bunga wrote:

On 2008-06-15 13:49, MrsBenZart wrote:

Welcome to TC Mrs. Benz.
Do you know something we don't? :D

I'm surprised this place isn't already lit up with the news.......

Hukilau is following in the footsteps of Kiss, The Who, Cher, and countless others and having 'one more tour!'

See yall at Hukilau 2009!

WooHooo!!!!!

What A Roller-coaster Ride this last week was! The rumor mill was cranking out some incredible fiction as the actual events and reality twisted us in the wind. The Tiki Gods have had there fun and reminded us all of how lucky we have been to enjoy these past years of the Hukilau and the Maikai and how lucky we are that both are to continue. I plan on acting as if every year could be the last and never taking for granted either of these blessings.

Support your local Tiki!

Pictures will be available as soon as I can get some sleep and uncross my eyes. I am freakin' exhausted! What an Awesome Time! Great to see old friends and meet so many new people, I am so bad at names though (I'm good at faces! Go figure!). Maybe next year we can put together some kind of Hukilau Face Book.

Long Live Hukilau, Long Live MaiKai!

Christie, You Rock Babe!

[ Edited by: Bohemiann 2008-06-15 18:05 ]

It was amazing to meet all of you FreakyTikiFolk this weekend! You guys rock!
I must thank Surfintiki for introducing me to some of the most passionate people I now know!

The Benzarts - your hospitality has been unmatched and much appreciated for my newby self. And of course, thank you for the screen name push!
Loki and Stumpgrinder - amongst everything else, thank you for the tikikayaki name! ....and for driving over those insane speedbumps in the parking garage to try and find my car!
And to all 4 of you - thank you for encouraging the mermaid/man to bloom in Dave and I.

It was an awesome time and everyone was so open, and just plain cool!
I enjoyed every toast; with every drink; with every person, and I thank thank thank you all!
Davin(port)

B

TikiKyaki, Welcome to Tiki Central, What a way to Make an entrance!We are glad to have you here, so take off your shoes and stay awhile! Can you teach a Tiki how to Kayak?

Damn, that was a nice post Tikikayaki. I thought I was gonna cry!! Ha ha.
Now I can't think of anything to write....I'll have to wait til tomorrow night. Gots lots o' pictures.

S

Oaktiki and I can't even begin to thank you all enough- EVERYONE who made Hukilau '08 the spectacular few days of all things Tiki that we've come to love so! This year was simply incredible!

Most of all though, I wanted to personally thank Tiki Kiliki. I never did manage to find a quiet moment when I wouldn't be interrupting, to tell you how much your hard work has meant to us, but the Hukilau events we've been fortunate enough to get to have truly been VITAL to us.

The Mai Kai Ohana, as always made us feel like we were coming home. We are always, overwhelmed with their kindness and generosity. Being able to look through the scrapbooks today was so amazing.

All our Ohana, the people who merely by being there, make Hukilau MORE Hukilau just for their presence, I can scarcely find the words to say how much this last weekend, (and each and every Hukilau) have meant to us!

Thank you!

And of course, huge Mahalo to everyone who took the time out of the pure pleasure of Hukilau to volunteer in some way to make it happen.

I cried a little at a couple of points this weekend, but I smiled a hell of a lot more.

All of you are simply amazing!

I could (and will!) rave on and on about the bands, the caliber of the presenters and the presentations, the artists and the vendors, but it was the small moments in elevators with Tikiphiles who had never been to an event before who were simply in awe to find 'other people who are into it too!!!' that continue to blow me away. It was the look on the face of someone who had never seen the Mai Kai before as they walked through those doors that I'll be raving about for years to come.

Knowing that the Mai Kai continues to exist, and that when any of us come here we ARE coming home is what amazes me most.

Just Mahalo.

Mahalo for another very special event I'll remember and treasure the memories of for the rest of my life.

Wow, what a GREAT Hukilau! Absolutely everything was wonderful. Thanks to Tiki Kiliki and everyone who worked to make the event so special and memorable. This was my 2nd Hukilau, and I enjoyed meeting more new people and re-connecting with those whom I met last year. What a blast it was. I especially enjoyed all the incredible vintage clothing everyone was wearing -- we were all truly enjoying ourselves. I'm looking forward to Hukilau 2009!

Comps to Tiki Kiliki. Great event, great people, great bands... you get the point. Too many memories to get into now. I'm still trying to decompress.

AWESOME....
i'm at work today tryin to get the brain back in gear....
will review and translate my notes here soon.....

B

I'm likewise trying to wake up and get these old bones moving. What an INCREDIBLE Weekend. Tikikiliki, Thank you SO Much for a Great, Memorable time. I can't say enough about how great this event was and what it meant to me and others as well. THANK YOU!

J

Holy shite was that a great time. I can't believe I'm actually awake right now. All nighter Sat-Sun and then a RUSH concert to top it off last night. Call me a veggie. Work was a complete disaster today, thanks to me :)

To all my old and new friends - thanks for making this another kicking tiki time. It felt really good to unwind and just pretty much go nuts for 3 days and hang out with the best bunch of people.

Food calls - photos tomorrow!

HELP Help Help please,

I can't seem to contact the people who sold me the mugs (2) and necklaces (2). I

understand they want money for shipping but so far when I write to them I get no

response so I don't know if I'm doing it right. Wendy

B

Wendy, who did you buy fromz/

Right Here on Tiki Central was the Hukilau site for purchase of the mugs and necklaces etc. with a link to Paypal. That's what I did months ago. Wendy

I second that danlovestikis..... Paid immediately months ago through paypal for mugs and necklaces and sent my shipping info several times.. and have never heard back with a shipping amount/ link to paypal. Nothin yet

F

Wow. What a trip. Christie, we can't thank you enough for throwing one of the best parties around every year. And I have to say, we teared up at the Mai Kai when we heard the parties won't end anytime soon. We are already saving for next year's Hukilau. We absolutely loved meeting everyone and hanging out with all of you. We're still recovering from the fun and festivities and long hours on the road, but as soon as our brains are reassembled, we will be sure to thank all the folks that helped make our Hukilau the best yet.

Mahalo,
Frostiki

IZ

It was a GREAT Hukilau. Just a fabulous weekend of fun for me and Carol.
THANKS to all for putting on a fantastic production.

We loved everything, but the fashion show, the Beachbum and Bosko seminars, and Sunday's seminar were especially outstanding!

~glen leslie

This Hukilau was a good one - I felt a sense of camaraderie and good spirit throughout the weekend. The Friday night event at the Cabana turned out well, and it was nice to hear the Tikiyaki Orchestra perform besides the pool.

The art show was amazing -- the perfect place to be if I had more available wallspace and money, and all of the vendors seemed to have a flurry of activity while the tiki marketplace was open. I'm sure first-timers were pleased with what was available - I heard that the nearby ATM machines had all run out of cash that weekend!

Closing off the Wreck Bar to only Hukilau participants was a good move, and the new murals in that room added to the overall ambiance. The Martini Kings sounded great in this space - even though I broke my own suggestion and was talking a bit while they played - sorry to those sitting nearby!

The seminars continue to be a key part of the weekend. I'd much rather sit and listen in air-conditioned comfort to a lecture on mixology/tiki TV/ tiki architecture than to roast in the hot afternoon sun outside.

The Mai Kai drinks were again superb. The Sunday afternoon rush overwhelmed the available staff though, and although I had to wait nearly 80 minutes for a drink, it is somehow worth the wait when that drink is a Jet Pilot - and you get two drinks during happy hour.

Thanks to Christie and all of the other organizers, artists, musicians, and fellow tiki enthusiasts who help to make Hukilau the event it is.

Vern

thanks christine for a fab time at hukilau. more fun than i could have imagined!
best regards,
the martini kings

Once again another weekend full of tiki memories. I was reminiscing of Christie and Swanky's first Hukilau in 2002 in Atlanta when my boy Jaksin and I got pulled over with a van full of the Kreepiest tikis you'd ever seen and the trooper took one look at our cargo and told us to have a safe weekend and let us go. That's when I knew the gods were with us! Fast forward to 2008, and the Aloha spirit of the good people that we come across each year doesn't change.

Christie, we can't thank u enough and although we misbehave sometimes, we acknowledge everything you've done for Tiki in the East coast.

To all the artists and new friends that we've met along the way: Talani/ Polynesian Proud, Joe and Donella Vitale, Barefoot Tiki, Wayne Coombs, Tiki Diablo, Crazy Al, Benzart, Lake Tiki, Mooney and Aloha Station, Doug Horne, Otto, Pat Vassar and so many more that I can’t remember right now, you inspire me…keep doing what you do best!

To everyone who owns one of my tikis, I do this for you.

To my Dade county goons, Jaksin and Beon, don’t talk about it and let’s BE ABOUT IT!

Hukilau 2009…It’s on baby!

LOONATIKI

Kreepy Tiki jinxproofin' since 97
Tiki Squad mean muggin' since 07

[ Edited by: Loonatiki 2008-06-17 17:35 ]

The music is still going through my head... You know an event was good when it takes a loooong time for the memories to begin to fade.

--Frank
Department of Reality Avoidance

K

Wow... what a weekend. There's just too much to try to recount, but highlights for me were meeting and playing with the Tikiyaki Orchestra boys (thanks for inviting me to sit in with y'all), and during Friday's performance, playing "Ali's Fire Dance" poolside, while Marina actually DID a real fire dance. VERY COOL... Saturday at the Mai Kai is also always a highlight of Hukilau, but this year, the impromtu jam from about 1:00am to 2:30am was just one of those "you had to be there" moments. Truly special...

There was the immolation of combustable natural products Friday night that I had the pleasure of sharing most of with a certain very nice person who shall remain nameless (so as not to incriminate). You know who you are -- thanks for the hang and the conversation. I pretty much never do this anymore, and it was fun.

Of course, Sunday night's pool show was pretty incredible. No, this was not at the Wreck Bar, but it was another "you had to be there" moment. If you weren't there, you missed it, and when I say you MISSED it, you really did, because if you were there, it was really hard to not miss it. :wink:

If I try list names of those I hung out with, I'll forget some, so I won't, but just know that if we spoke or hung out, I enjoyed every minute of it. There wasn't anything about the weekend I didn't enjoy (well, OK -- schlepping gear ain't fun, but that was part of the job, so I ain't complainin' :wink:...

Can't wait to see you all again at THE NEXT HUKILAU 2009!

Mahaloz to all y'all...

Kanekila

IZ

On 2008-06-18 14:28, Kanekila wrote:

Of course, Sunday night's pool show was pretty incredible. No, this was not at the Wreck Bar, but it was another "you had to be there" moment. If you weren't there, you missed it, and when I say you MISSED it, you really did, because if you were there, it was really hard to not miss it. :wink:

Hmmm... I saw a bit of au natural naughtiness at the pool Sunday night on my way to get ice for our room party... if that's the "show" you're referring to. :)

Does anyone else have the Hawaiian Eye theme song as sung by Charles Phoenix stuck in their head?

I think it's gonna be there for awhile ~ :music: Hawaiian Eye, Hawaiian Eye :music: ~

I Know!

Thank you Christie!
you made hundreds of people soooo happy!
you deserve a medal!

Seeing the Left side of the US Ohana there helped as terrill and i advanced into unknown tiki territory!
squid/suzy/booben/vicki/kevin-naughty kevin!/hanford/tiki tony/the ever funny king kukulele/bora-bobo/tikikate/marty lush-jim and the rest of the Tikiyakkers/Mr.tiki magazine himself Nick/soccertiki-hinano paul and rugby"keep it in your sarong"matt-members of the so-called moai mafia/mieko the most huggable/jonpaul and marie/crazy alfonse/bosko/diablo/and kuku.....that was a lotta West Coasters,so it felt,at times.like a back-home event....!

Of course,it was great ribbing "I DIG" DOUG.....Horne and mike,er Mark from velvet glass over a lump of food!

Thank you wplugger and alohastation-thanks for the maikai history and trivia classes!

Howland-you got a voice like you channeled johnny cash-it was a joy meeting you and your wife!
brad was one of the first people i really got to know on TC so it was a long time coming!

marina-you've got to be one of the coolest gals around! your happiness is contagious!

basement kahuna-you're a crazy genius!and stylish dresser!

harold golen-thanks for a great art show full of too many stellar pieces to count!

pablus-stoked to meet you-bummed i was never there when you played....next time!
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZIK! you party like a Californian!

swanky-don't drown! :lol:

croe67 and rob-you two always make me smile! great seeing you again!

kikekeki-it was thrilling finally meeting troublegirl in the flesh!

fisherman brian-you move all crazy like when you vibe out!

flounder-glad i could finally shake your hand and tell you how awesome and inspiring your work is

kai-your diorama and friendship are both treasures!
and german joe was cool too!

lakesurfer-you were crackin Squid and i up with how stoked you are surfin lake superior!
that rocks! you seemed surprised to hear of our boring californian lives...where nobody but BigToe surfs!

Joe and donella Vitalle-talented and cool! what a combo!

FOM-thanks for opening up your patio to us ruffians!

frostiki-jason and Tina-you two are such a talented and sweet pair!
it was nice meeting such friendly folks!

Brian/intoxicator-you got a smile that would peel paint! I want a shirt!
brian-by the way-is one hard-working fellow! the bands and hukilau thank you!

robb hamel-glad i could finally shake your hand and talk some art with you!

bargoyle-you was crackin me up over pizza that early early morning!

Thank you all and everyone else we encountered who i might have forgotten!!!
ROCKIN!

OK my turn...

The Hukilau "Thanx for the memories" list.

Kristie : Thanx for this awesome opportunity. You throw one frikken Helluva party. Despite all the bumps,lane changes,hairpin turns and near fatalaities, the ride was well worth it.
I had a blast !

MVP (Most Valueable Personnel) has go to go to Brian Crum from the Intoxictors. 1000 Mahalos for all your hard work, patience, understanding and last but not least kicking MAJOR ASS with the Intoxicators. You guys are frikken manic !

Many Mahalos to all the musical instrument donations from The Intoxicators,The Haole Kats and anyone else who lent their gear towards our giant menagerie of a stage setup. It was all appreciated

Kanekila : The Man of Steel. Thanx for lending us your great talents on steel guitar. You really nailed it and then some, and it was an honor having you onstage with us.

MVP #2 (Most Voracious Partier) award has to go to Bamboo Ben. Nuff said.

Marina the fire eating,hula dancing mermaid. Thanx SO much for performing with the Orchestra, it really took things to another level for us. The fire dance was the highlight of the show for me. Now, how can I do a show here at home without you ? Nothing will top that.
The Midnight swim was amazing, and after seeing all the photos and youtube vids for the past 10 months only made it that much more exciting to see it in person.
And like LLT said, your positive energy is contagious. Mahalo !

Other people I met along the way. The Bands : The Haole Kats...what a talented bunch...Damn ! The Intoxicators. That set at the Mai Kai kicked my ass ! The Martini Kings - You guys set the Mood, big time, and look cool doing it. The Fisherman. You guys sounded great and even did a ZOMBIES song. Awesome.
It was great meeting peeps from the FOM and other Hukilau veterans. Robb Hamel : King of Velvet, Kevin Kidney, Charles Phoenix, Jeff Beachbum Berry, Basement Kahuna, Glen Leslie...so many.

Thanx to everyone who supported us by buying Mugs and CD's...it's very much appreciated.

It was also awesome seeing all the SoCal Tiki Peeps....Mr and Mrs Boo, Ken and Terril, Crazy Al, Soccer Tiki and Hinano Paul - aka Moai Mafia, Bosko, Atomikitty Suzy (our new onstage flight attendant?)...so many people I can't remember them all.

Last but not least, My Band. Thank You Guys for making it all happen...all the hard work and dedication. I'm one lucky mofo.

Thanx Marie King for all your help and good vibes, and for keeping an eye on my Coco while I was running around like a chicken wit no head.

Now, the places.

The Mai Kai : It was everything everyone said it was, and then some. In a word : MECCA - Seeing people going batsh*t over this place put it all in perspective - The Mai Kai is the REAL star of Hukilau.

The Wreck Bar : Man, what a damn shame it would be if this place got one splinter of it remodeled. So frikken cool. What an awesome experience it is to sit in that bar and watch mermaids swimming.

The Cabana : Man I miss that pool already. Cozy,tropical, funky...fun....hey, if it's good enough for Jimmy Buffett, it's good enough for me. :)

Anyway, it was awesome, and I really hope I get the privelige of doing it again. Sorry to be so long winded, but I really had a blast.

ALOHA and MAHALO !

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2008-06-18 22:07 ]

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2008-06-18 22:09 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 18, 2008 11:12 PM

All of you people who got to go to Hukilau/Maikai and party without GROG---YOU SUCK!

Damn you all to hell.

Uh oh...we make GROG ANGRY.

Wow, what a weekend.

Wanted to take a moment to say "great to see you!" to all the folks I met and to Hukilau regulars which I go t to see again. Weekend was so wacky I completely bottomed out Saturday night after Mai Kai and never made it back to say "see ya later" to everyone. My sincerest apologies.

For those of you who met dancing Liz, please do drop me a PM so we can exchange info which we never got around to due to sheer running out of time.

Mahalo!

K

On 2008-06-18 19:58, Bora Boris wrote:
Does anyone else have the Hawaiian Eye theme song as sung by Charles Phoenix stuck in their head?

I think it's gonna be there for awhile ~ :music: Hawaiian Eye, Hawaiian Eye :music: ~

I Know!

YES!!

In fact, I purchased the Hawaiian Eye soundtrack as soon as I got home.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 256 replies