Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

The Quiet Village podcast

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 344 replies

D

I'm so excited to, once again, post on Tiki Central that another episode of The Quiet Village Podcast is available--episode 114. This time is Tiki Central's own Hanford Lemoore who comes on the show to talk all about Tiki Central 2.0. You can listen here: https://digitiki.com/podcast.html but I highly recommend you subscdribe to the podcast feed so you get the episodes immediately when they drop.

Great interview, Digitiki.

Thanks for the remembering, Hanford. It is still shocking that some people still remember that original Search for the Ultimate Mai Tai site.

Thank you for the interview. I really enjoyed it.

H
Hamo posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2022 9:04 PM

I've been catching up on episodes and agree that the Hanford interview was excellent. I'd even go so far as to say it should be required listening for TCers. The Oceanic Arts tribute was very good, too.

[ Edited by Hamo on 2022-07-20 22:14:01 ]

MTM

Episode 122 was great! Thanks Digitiki!

I know you haven't been posting much here, Digitiki, but am sending another Thank You for all the new episodes!

I also just finished listening to #114 with the Hanford interview and really enjoyed it (I'm otherwise caught up, but kept saving that one for a time when I could concentrate fully on it since it was 100% interview.)

I really love the show; impatiently waiting for new episodes!

Thank you! It seems my life takes over my schedule from time to time. But I’m still plugging away at it.

I'm always delighted when a new Quiet Village pops up in my player. I've learned about so many artists through your podcast over the years. My music episodes of A Moment of Tiki have blatantly lifted their title from an episode of yours from years ago, so yeah, influential.

Check out Digitiki's latest episode #124. Awesome as always and a huge Mahalo to Digitiki for being so kind to play another one of my songs. "The Tikiman Cometh" by Mr. Moai & The Tikiheads. I'm so grateful.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 344 replies