Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bob's on the Bay in San Diego

Pages: 1 4 replies

Has anybody out there been to Bob's on the Bay in Chula Vista (south San Diego Co. about 6 or 7 miles north of the border). I saw an ad in a weekly S.D. paper today where they claim to have "Exotic Polynesian buffet" Fri. & Sat. nites ($19.95) with LIVE Polynesian music and dancers by Ho'okup'o (not familiar with them). I don't usually make it down to this part of town very often, but unless I hear terrible things about this place I'm going to check it out. They didn't make any mention of the drink menu in the ad, that will be a major selling point!

I guess no one knows about it. Did you ever check it out?

I saw that ad as well. I believe they serve mai tais. Sounds like a good time. I'm sooooo there.

T
Thor posted on Sat, Mar 8, 2003 6:57 PM

Have fun Shipwreckjoey!

Make sure you give us a review, so we all don't have to drive our Expeditions down there for naught.

Thor,
Actually I'm still waiting for a response from the San Diego Port Authority to see if the mooring dock in Chula Vista is adequate to accommodate my 265ft yacht "the Quivering Thigh". In the meantime, keep the Expedition in the garage where it can't do any harm.

Pages: 1 4 replies