Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Start your own mobile Tiki business!

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Imagine, a Tiki-themed business that can roam the country! Be a Tikihead and follow the Tiki events across the country, running your shave ice stand to raise that mug & mai-tai cash!

Act fast! Auction closes soon!

Tiki Hut Shaved Ice Stand

:tiki:

TC

On 2003-03-02 09:46, Traderpup wrote:
Imagine, a Tiki-themed business that can roam the country! Be a Tikihead and follow the Tiki events across the country, running your shave ice stand to raise that mug & mai-tai cash!

Act fast! Auction closes soon!

Tiki Hut Shaved Ice Stand

:tiki:

hey?!?!?

that's MY idea! really! oh shoot.

but their's is called "caribbean ice" & it's not really very tiki is it?

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-03-02 09:59 ]

Out with the cheesy sign, in with a new neon bender in the right style, add a few big Tikis, and PRESTO, the world's first Tiki roach coach.

?

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:19 ]

Holy Begeeejus!

I'm in the middle of a project similar to this! Yes, another money-making adventure for me! After 2 recording studios, an audio duplication facility, an editing bay facility, a 10 man mobile DJ business, an antique & collectibles store, a marketing/advertising consultation firm, and insurance brokerage firm, I now am looking for another business adventure for investment, and have been researching the shaved ice biz for the past 7 months....I guess my "cat" is now out of the bag.

Cool as this "trailer" may be, it wouldn't pass California's Health Inspection (especially here in Orange County). IE: unfinished wood tabletops covered by cloth, and Target-bought storage units, etc, etc.. There's more that I see just looking at these pictures, but I won't let ALL my research & 7 month study out!

As Forrest Gump would say: "..and that's all I have to say about that.."

SugarCaddyDaddy

Pages: 1 4 replies