GUILTY!
throw the douchebag in the CLINK!
forever!

LT

On 2008-11-13 15:58, little lost tiki wrote:
GUILTY!
throw the douchebag in the CLINK!
forever!

You should knock out a quick drawring - "The (Un)Remorseful Carver".

I am not Steve "Tiki Daddy" Tustison.

and so the saga ends.....

i'm glad they saved the palm trees
by killin them....

at least the children are safe now!

Oceanside officials said the city will bill Tustison "several thousand" dollars to remove and replace the palms. The new trees will be 15 feet tall, much shorter than those Tustison carved.

Most of the wood from the felled trees will go to the San Marcos Unified School District for a wood-carving project. Tustison can have the carved parts back when he pays his bill, city officials said.

HA-ha! :lol:

there is a thread in general tiki called "tiki topple" which is not related to this topic....
hope it costs him lots....

Bwahahahahaha

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Maybe he should be required to join the school kids for the carving project.
I personally view pineapple tikis very negatively. Pineapple plantations were a significant factor in the displacement of native populations. To put pineapples on a tiki seems rather insulting, they are NOT a native species.

B

The Tiki in the shovel looks dead alright - they should have carved "X's" in the eyes!

As for this idiot, he didn't even own the house - what made him think he could carve the trees on the sidewalk or, for that matter, the one in the yard?! If I was his neighbor I would have given him a piece of my mind over the original carving incident - what a way to mistreat nature.

Pages: 1 2 57 replies