Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 185 replies

Do these sort of shenangans still go on?

We will be getting to LV from NYC on Wednesday if anyone's around - staying at the Golden Nugget.

Frankie's is definitely on the list, probably for multiple visits.

M

YES, We usually are there on Wednesdays from about 7:30 to 10:30 pm.

On 2010-05-03 12:35, leisure master wrote:
Do these sort of shenangans still go on?

We will be getting to LV from NYC on Wednesday if anyone's around - staying at the Golden Nugget.

Frankie's is the shit! What a place, definitely trying to get back here while still here in Las Vegas.

Thanks also to all the LV ohana who came out to meet Birdgirl and me on Wednesday - you're a great bunch and you've got a great place on your hands for meet-ups.

DZ

I will be in Sin City for a few days and will be at Frankie's this Wednesday (8/4/10). Hope to meet up with some of my old TC peeps (Pugs? Smiley & Inky? CC??) and meet some new ones!

Mmmmmmmmurky Lagooooonn...

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Will be celebrating ITD later tonight at Frankies any local Ohana gonna be around?

C
croe67 posted on Thu, Sep 9, 2010 7:30 PM

Is the Wednesday tiki gathering still going on??

I'll be in Vegas Sept 29-30 & thought I'd finally check out Frankie's!!! Can't wait!

K

Woohoo! I'll be back in Vegas in less than two weeks after stopping in Sacramento for their home tiki bar crawl. Can't wait to visit Frankies again. Current plan is to head over there on Weds eve... And again on Fri after another buddy gets in to town.

Keith

M

Hello, we may not post here weekly, but Wednesdays are still going strong at Frankies. The Best Time to catch us is from 8 to 10:30 pm. Sometimes we arrive earlier, and sometimes we stay later.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2010-11-09 20:53 ]

M

I was thinking...If any of you want anything from ebay that 1957sputnik sells, I can bring it on Wednesdays so you don't have to pay shipping! Check out the link;
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html

M

Hi, even though we don't post on this topic much, the Wednesday night meetup is still going strong! You can catch most of us from about 8-10 pm. Some get here earlier, and some stay later. I lasted until Midnight last night!

P

i worked until midnight.

:(

M

On 2011-02-03 22:22, pdrake wrote:
i worked until midnight.

:(
[/quote
YIKES! ps-clean out that RV and check out Mohave Oasis asap!

Don't know if people saw my other post, but I wanted to let folks know the upcoming issue of Bachelor Pad Magazine features a gal by the name of Ms. Redd and a tiki-themed photo shoot shot on location at Frankie's. It's going to be a four-page spread...plus centerfold...featuring this sultry redhead posing next to and around all the great tikis there at Frankie's. This cover is just a small taste of what we'll have for you. The issue should be hitting the streets in early March.

Thanks!
Java
http://www.bachelorpadmagazine.com

J

I plan to stop by this Wed (2/23) at about 7:30pm. :)

M

On 2011-03-08 22:47, jim11 wrote:
Enjoy the Vegas Bachelorette Parties in this month.

SOUNDS LIKE SPAM AND BAD GRAMMAR!

M

Mrs and Mr Martiki of Forbidden Island fame and now Smuggler's Cove in S.F. will be there tonight at about 7:30 pm! ZAZZ!

M

Thanks for all the great rum tasting last night, Mrs. and Mr. Martiki!

On 2011-03-10 08:42, mrsmiley wrote:
Thanks for all the great rum tasting last night, Mrs. and Mr. Martiki!

Sorry I missed it!

M

Wednesday is here!

I know its not on a Wednesday, but look for live tiki carving on JUNE 17th and 18th at Frankies!!

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2011-05-01 21:00 ]

Hit Frankie's for a few 3 rum scums, bought a couple items from eBay master "Tikipug" Thanx bra, u da man

T

Big Toe did a painting of a Ms. Redd and posted it on his FB

Myself and TornadoTiki will be representin' the East Coast this Wednesday. I have like half my company headed out there for a conference and I'm encouraging as many as possible to show up Wednesday, or any time they can get a chance during our stay out that way.

J

Missing you by two days George. :(

If any of the LV tribe are free, I may stop in at Frankies on Sun, Jul 31 at 3pm (?). PM me if interested. :)

John-O: We don't fly in until Wednesday. It's a shame we won't get to see you!!!

Anyone going there tonight?

Buzzy Out!

maybe this Sat.

M

nice seeing you there , Buzzy!

Won't have time to hang on Sat.

Have fun without us.

( cannonball run )

Tommorrow is a Holiday-most of you aren't working.. I hope t osee a grand turnout at Frankies tonight!!! 7:30 ish
zazz

Anyone going to be around tomorrow? Flying in from Phoenix in the AM and definitely heading to Frankie's.

YES, our usual group should be there. I plan on being there about 730 pm to 1030 pm-ish. Just ask Mike the bartender to point us out!

Awesome, I will try to convince my cohort that it will be a late dinner at Mastro's :)

Who's in this Wednesday? I know it is last minute but, in town for work for a couple of days and have never been to this fine drinking establishment.

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-05-08 22:03 ]

M

I AM IN!

On 2012-05-08 21:42, Tiki Diablo wrote:
Who's in this Wednesday? I know it is last minute but, in town for work for a couple of days and have never been to this fine drinking establishment.

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2012-05-08 22:03 ]

Bout Time! Enjoy!!! 24/7...

I might be there on may 23rd.

My son and I are going to be there tomorrow 5/23, will be my first time :wink:

hoping to pick up a few of Frankies glasses, and maybe a mug if I'm lucky!

M

OOF - I see you already found this thread! :)

My son and I had a great time at Frankie's, my Kahiki Kai was delicious :)

We also picked up some goodies too! You can get an unfolded menu for $5, I wish I got more than one of the glasses they are really nice!

My first Frankie's mug MALEKULA place of honor, I really love Easter Island head stuff!

I am in Vegas for a couple of days and plan on hitting up Frankie's at around 8pm. I hope to see some fellow TCers.

W

On 2013-03-20 09:19, Wildsville man wrote:
I am in Vegas for a couple of days and plan on hitting up Frankie's at around 8pm. I hope to see some fellow TCers.

W

I'll be at Frankie's April 8 & 9 TCers...come out a nite early [My ONLY Area Appearance :)]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 185 replies