Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Frankie's Tiki Room Wednesdays In Las Vegas!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 185 replies

more nifty shots at FRANKIES!

is this to ADULT ? WARNING WARNING

some of the trophys!

the MIXER UPPERS OF THE BEST DRINKS AROUND!

the cabbie ..."STAR" the service ...THE BEST!

the BIRTHDAY LAP DANCE !

TIKIVILLE and Hal from GREASE MONKEY!

thats it for now ....
Thank you to the folks that put this bar together from Canada and TIKIVILLE!
if you haven't gone GO!
if you dont have the money SELL SOMETHING!

TikiVille.....

Rock on!

Thanks for the pics!

No problem send me an e mail if ya want bigger copies!
and THANK YOU !

AND ! I was in VEGAS for 4 nights ....I went there EVERY NIGHT! Tasted all 8 drinks,TIKI BANDIT and THIRSTIN HOWL were my favorites ! WEDNESDAY NIGHT WAS BEYOND BELIEF!

[ Edited by: TIKIVILLE 2009-02-20 19:33 ]

[ Edited by: TIKIVILLE 2009-02-20 19:37 ]

More seating coming to Frankies real soon.

The Boss told me today to make some more benches

asap!

From the looks of those pics....

Crowded !

Happy to hear and see, everyone having fun!

p.s. nothing is to adult for a P Moss establishment :wink:

Hey, the birtday girl is my friend Doris Mayday!!!!
Wheeeee
She's the smoochiest!
I can't wait to get there in April!!!!!!

T

We'll be at Frankies tonight at 6:45ish with Rugby Matt in tow.

P

working and working

just got off and that's just the way it's been for the last few weeks.

i'm a little more available on the weekends if anyone wants to set that up.

sorry, i still love frankie's and all my vegas friends.

J

On 2009-02-25 21:14, pdrake wrote:
i'm a little more available on the weekends if anyone wants to set that up.

Hey Perry,
I expect to be sticking my head into Frankie's for the first time on Sunday, March 22nd. Think you can swing that? My time will be pretty flexible. PM me!

R

Mahalo to all the Vegas ohana and the Tikipugs in particular. Mega Mahalos to Mike, Allie, and Chris at Frankies for being such great hosts during my sadly brief but productive 3 days in Sin City. Mahalo to Hinano Paul and Mrs Lurker for driving out from LA to join me on Thursday as well.

M

Thanks for the ceegar, Rugbymatt! It was nice to hang out with you.

ps-YAY the BENCHES have arrived at Frankies!

K

I missed Frankie's when I was in Vegas this past October. Looks like I'm doing a quick trip in April though. I will NOT miss Frankie's this time!

D
Dan posted on Mon, Mar 9, 2009 7:50 AM

I plan on dropping in for a bit a few evenings next week. Any advice on drinks or times to swing in?

L

Awww Masumi Max is such a sweetheart. Looks like they were all having fun...just hope the tikis survived the sexual harrassment!!

M

On 2009-03-09 07:50, Dan wrote:
I plan on dropping in for a bit a few evenings next week. Any advice on drinks or times to swing in?

Us TC folk meet up around 7:30 pm on average on wednesdays.

It was so good to see The Smiley's and Tikipug there last Wednesday. Surprise! I only wish I could have hung out with you guys longer... Next time!

We're in Vegas, visiting from England, and can make the TC drinks on Wed 8 April. I know it's a month away but we're VERY excited about it!

We missed meeting up with folks last year and we are looking forward to doing it at Frankie's.

Liz & Chris

J

Okay, so I'm not going to make a Wednesday night, but I will be in Vegas this Sunday the 22nd, through Wendesday afternoon the 25th. I expect I'll wander down to Frankie's around 3:00ish on Sunday and probably at least one more time while I'm in town. Can anyone join me?

IZ

Hi all,

Update: I'll be hitting Frankie's on Wednesday afternoon with my pal Ian, between 2 and 3-- in case anyone wants to start a little early Wed.

I, Zombie

[ Edited by: I, Zombie 2009-03-25 10:20 ]

Frankies made KTLA's Vegas minute on Friday. Did anyone else catch it?

IZ

Hi all,

Got to say Frankie's did not disappoint. Highlight of my Vegas trip! A buddy of mine and yours truly took a few buses to get there, stumbled in (man its dark in there) and quaffed a few potent potables. Their Zombie and Sea Hag are very good!

Amazing jukebox. Not very often you get to sit in top notch poly-mod bar and listen to the entire Ritual of the Savage LP.

And terrific bar service.

I have to say, I went to both Forbidden Island and Frankie's on this recent trip to SF and LAS, and although the cocktails I had at FI were some of the best I've ever had (The China Clipper), overall, I think Frankie's combines the awesome drinks with a more incredible interior. But its close -- photo finish let's say. Both are great!

glen

S

This Wednesday the 8th! RRRRRUUUSSSEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

S

I think we'll be there round 7ish

We will see you there!!!

We will be there on Wednesday, too, but it won't be until late. All depends on how the drive goes. We are leaving tomorrow night instead of Wednesday morning now to try and get us there at a more reasonable time.

SF

Looking forward to seeing Frankie's Wed. night.

J

Hey Doug, the Frankie's folks are great! They even gave me a few postcards of the terrific painting you did for them! Have fun!

Hi All, the Mrs and I will be at Frankie's, the evening of THURSDAY May 21st, if anyone cares to go two nights in a row?

SF

On 2009-04-07 12:39, edgarallencoe wrote:
Hi All, the Mrs and I will be at Frankie's, the evening of THURSDAY May 21st, if anyone cares to go two nights in a row?

I think the Tikipugs are going Wed. Thur. and Friday night, sheesh get a life. You can't miss Jason, he is more of a giant than I am ... hairless ... and has painted toenails and no he is not a freak.

T

On 2009-04-07 16:56, Swamp Fire wrote:

On 2009-04-07 12:39, edgarallencoe wrote:

I think the Tikipugs are going Wed. Thur. and Friday night, sheesh get a life. You can't miss Jason, he is more of a giant than I am ... hairless ... and has painted toenails and no he is not a freak.

I'm not hairless everywhere, wink wink.

We will be there tomorrow night with bells on.

Hoping to be enjoying a cocktail at Frankie's around this time tomorrow night! Really excited to finally see this modern day tiki masterpiece.

Laura and I will be at Frankies next Wednesday 4/22/09 we hope to meet up with some of the Frankies Wednesday Night regulars!!

See you then!!

It's back to Vegas...we will be in town from Sun. May 17th...leaving Fri. May 22nd. Look forward to drinking all 8 of the Frankie Special mug concoctions...hoping to meet some new friends..and praying we may remember some of the trip...I haven't been following alone to well..who was going to be at Frankie's between that time span...like we really need another reason to spend more time there...

Just joined up....today actually....at work right now, so cover me if I'm caught surfing.

Coming in from Nu Joisey on Sunday May 10-16. Plan on hitting Frankie's at LEAST once during the week. Best night and time? And can anyone give me an ballpark cab fare from like the Bellagio, so's I know I'm not getting ripped off? I know at least not to let him take the strip, but rather 15.

I rarely get off the strip. This year is different

K

I was in Las Vegas this past week (Sun - Weds). My friend Steve picked me up at the airport, we dropped off my luggage at the hotel, hit In-n-Out for a quick un-healthy dinner, and then moved on to Frankie's.

I needed at least 5 of the mugs - but could only get the mug if I had the drink. :) I don't remember much of that first visit - other than I had 6 mugs when I woke up the next morning.

We went back on Tuesday evening on our way down to Freemont (Steve had never been down there) and I picked up the other two.

Frankie's Tiki Room is AMAZING! Many Kudo's to all involved in this project! I'll be back each and every time I am in Las Vegas!

M

On 2009-05-04 11:41, Beatlesque2 wrote:

Coming in from Nu Joisey on Sunday May 10-16. Plan on hitting Frankie's at LEAST once during the week. Best night and time? And can anyone give me an ballpark cab fare from like the Bellagio, so's I know I'm not getting ripped off? I know at least not to let him take the strip, but rather 15.

Friday and Saturday nights seem the busiest. Lots of cigarette smoke. One way Cab fare-maybe $18 before tip. More or less.
Shecky Greene will be performing at the Suncoast May 15-17.

M

I saw a group of people taking out a box of mugs last week!

See you folks about 8pm tommorrow!

i'll be there tonight around midnight for the miss exotic world pre-party.

Very cool to meet all of you last night. Moss, good to finally meet you. Thanks for such an awesome Tiki bar! Mike, your Golden Bird was killer. Mr & Mrs Smiley, thanks for the Smiley button and making me feel so welcome in your Wedsday TC group with Aku 76, Tiki Pug, Marilyn and the rest of you.
I like the section you were in with the historic photo of Eli and the Aku Aku. Brought back alot of memories.

I'm thirsty!

M

I am Birthday Thirsty!
See everyone tonight at Frankies at about 8:15 pm !

P

you were late, but you were great. had a wonderful time. happy birthday smiley. everyone was a pleasure to be with.

Thanks for everything!! I had a blast! I won't be able to make it this week though. See you next week!

TF

The Tiki Finks will be in Vegas from 9/6-9/11 We will be visiting Frankie's for sure on Wednesday 9/9! I know it's a long way off but I am psyched to finally see the place.

T.F.

On 2009-07-25 09:50, Tiki Fink wrote:
The Tiki Finks will be in Vegas from 9/6-9/11 We will be visiting Frankie's for sure on Wednesday 9/9! I know it's a long way off but I am psyched to finally see the place.

T.F.

zazz! we are there about 7:30 PM TO 11PM

On 2009-07-25 09:50, Tiki Fink wrote:

T.F.

zazz! we are there about 7:30 PM TO 11PM

TF

Good to know! We wil be there!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 185 replies