Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hello, someone "copied" my moniker

Pages: 1 20 replies

Hey there, been a while. But, I got confused when I saw posts by "TikiGoddess" who joined a few months after me, and used the same name.........weird......and not original. Guess one of us should get a new name.......

It wasn't that original of a name to begin with, just for the record...

Above the belt please....

TikiStitch is good...

On to the sarcasm.

Hellllloooooooo...oh yah? PFFFFFFFFFFTTTT! Well,I've seen lamer ones......but, let's not quibble. Have a Mai Tai and lighten up! I'll see what I can come up with that's better. But, at least I'm not so lazy that I copied someone else...............we'll find something else. No problemo. I'll ask my cats, they are usually full of mischief and ideas on how to cause trouble.
Tiki Goddess

Tiki Goddess,

Email me if you'd like your user name changed:

~Hanford

E

On 2003-03-30 10:43, Tiki Goddess wrote:
I'll ask my cats, they are usually full of mischief and ideas on how to cause trouble.
Tiki Goddess

Really? Most of the cats I've known never get much past "Mungow!". Then they turn on you and try to eat your hand, the little bastids.

lerv,
emspace.

Someone on this board should lighten up. I did not copy my screen name from you, pal. I never saw the name Tiki Goddess on this board anywhere before I joined, so dont call me "unoriginal" or "lazy". A pleasant inquiry would have been in order.

Uh oh, the fur is a flyin! Guess I hit a nerve eh? Welllll.......I joined Aug 19/02...so You figure it out. No biggie...I wasn't happy with it anyway....i'm a changing it to something else......just have to think awhile.

Those cats of mine have lots of ideas....and they are rather Nice cats too......Martini (my tabby cat) will have a few suggestions I know.

Tiki Goddess

go for the bra!

Man sounds like a MaD-TiKi fight to me. There are alot of other names out there, so just be yourself and pick something that fits you. The Aug. 19 Tiki Goddess was first but whos pointing that out, LOL. Now everyone just have a drink and have fun.

MaD-TiKi :evil:

mAd tIkI,

Where the hell (ha,ha) have you been?

Here at TikiCentral.com we have:

• bigbrotiki
    bigbrotikis
  • freakytiki
    friki tiki
  • gecko
    gecko tiki
  • hanford
    hanford lemoore
  • hulahula
    hulalula
  • kahaka
    kahana
  • kongtiki
    kontiki
    konkiki
  • ladyvelour
    lady velour
  • manehune
    menehune
  • mad-tiki
    madtiki
    matt tiki
  • mautiki
    mauitiki
  • mrs b bamboo
    mrs bamboo
    mrs bambooben
    mrs boo
    bambooben
    revbambooben
    bambooben
    thehouseofbambooben
  • swingingtiki
    swingintiki
  • theukuleleking
    kingkukulele
  • tigertlily
    tigerlily
  • tikiboi
    tikiboy
  • tiki_bong
    tikibong
  • tikifreak
    tikifreaks
  • tikigirl13
    tikigrrrl13
  • tomtiki
    tikitom
  • ukulele lady
    ukulelelady

Read each of these sets of names aloud and try to convince yourself that it would be easy to tell who you are speaking of.

So, just keep your posts informative, funny and positive, and whichever "goddess" ends up being a downer for the rest of us will be the one to change their name, fair enough?

If that doesn't work....then I'll setup the Pay-Per-View MeowMatch for you two to cat-fight it out. Mud, jello or oil?

The Only SugarCaddyDaddy

K

On 2003-03-30 19:22, Tiki Goddess wrote:
Uh oh, the fur is a flyin! Guess I hit a nerve eh? Welllll.......I joined Aug 19/02...so You figure it out. No biggie...I wasn't happy with it anyway....i'm a changing it to something else......just have to think awhile.

If you weren't happy with it, why are you bothering to complain about it?

M

Hey Tiki_Bong , just been away for awhile. Working and saving money for the Hukialu. I looked at the list of TC people with the same name, and behold another madtiki.Well not close to being the real (MaD-TiKi. I read his first and only post, he or she was to damn nice. The odd thing about it is, you Tiki_Bong asked if I was his evil tikifish hater twin brother (I loved that, so true). Well no we are not, but we both are from Orlando. Thats scary if you think about it, they take my name and live in Orlando. I don't care they took my name, that just makes people confused. Well thats all for now. If I don't post for awhile, see ya at the Hukialu.

MaD-TiKi :evil: but alot of :)

No more Tiki 4 U!!!!

[ Edited by: MaD-TiKi on 2003-03-31 15:45 ]

If that doesn't work....then I'll setup the Pay-Per-View MeowMatch for you two to cat-fight it out. Mud, jello or oil?

The Only SugarCaddyDaddy

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmm... Doesn't anyone ever fight in Cream of Coconut anymore?

I think the godesses should settle their differences with a good old game of butt nekkid checkers.

That game is so humiliating for the checkers!

TGS

Hi I'm new here and I'm soooo excited about chatting with all you nice people about fun tiki stuff!

I love tiki!

-Tiki God S

Please, no fake accounts.

T

[i]Tiki_Bong asked if I was his evil tikifish hater twin brother (I loved that, so true).

Good thing I will be cancelling my reservations for the Hukilau Holiday Inn - sounds like someone would have put a horse head in my vibrating bed! Too bad about the Hukilau - It'll just be too crazy to try to get all the way to Florida that week what with moving into the new home (hopefully), just coming back from Cannes (hopefully), and having to pay closing costs and all that. Ah well.

Pages: 1 20 replies