Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

NEW Benzart Black Jade Marq 3-6-14

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 1,136 replies

B

[ Edited by: Benzart 2014-03-02 19:13 ]

B

Greetings all,Here is my latest for Christie, Tiki Kaliki, He's 3 inches tall in black jade with fossilized coral for the eyes.Cheers, Enjoy.

Enjoy

C

Happy happy happy!
Nice photos...carving is special.

B

Thanks Conga,

Have a couple more on the bench with a good ways to go yet.

Awesome

WOW! I didn't even realize black jade existed. Love the picture of your carving in the bromeliad - nice!

C
cy posted on Sat, Apr 5, 2014 3:25 PM

Beautiful work and photos as always Benzart.

C

The one for Christie is amazing, looks so great with the
hibiscus colour. Wow perfect match.
And the new ones are looking great too,
keep up the awesomeness my friend!
I know it's easy for you :)

B

Thanks a LOT guys and girls too, I Know it's been too long since I updated everything but is what it is I guess. Here's the small Jadeite Hei-Tiki finished with blue eyes of Lapis. The black Jade one did not fare well after she jumped off the bench with a bit of elbow help!

T

Love the lapis eyes. Sorry about the black jade piece. Looks like you need a rubber floor (or elbow restraints)!

Wow
Awesome

Jon

A
amate posted on Mon, Jun 9, 2014 2:23 PM

On 2014-06-09 03:22, Benzart wrote:

The Hei tikis are great but I REALLY like this one. Doesn't get any better than that!!!

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jul 1, 2014 1:38 PM

Beautiful! Love the masterful lapidary work. Thanks for posting!

Is it hear say , or
is it Bens birthday today?

always so detailed... you must have some incredible patience

C

Beautiful work as always, you have such a great hand and the choice for the materials is delightful.

always a treat to see the progress on your masterful works!

B

On 2014-07-15 15:32, Will carve wrote:
Is it hear say , or
is it Bens birthday today?

Thanks everyone and Will, that was almost a year ago and I hear say the # 70 is coming up next. Don't know where I read this but it fits," If I'd known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of my body"! Cheers

H

Happy Birthday Ben. :drink: :music: :tiki:

B

Thanks Hiltiki tho you have a couple weeks yet to go. Heres some other stuff going on at my shop.

Dang Benz!
You are unstoppable! Such works of AWE!
i think i just got a month's worth of stoke and inspiration from these past few pages! May you never tire,Art-brother!

They say hind sight is 20-20.
Wonder if it's too late for me.
Well,
You sure showed those nay sayers.

A
amate posted on Sat, Jul 4, 2015 6:07 AM

HBD
I'm not too far behind...

B

Well I Finally finished the Hippo Tusk Maori face. Seems like it took forever, Enjoy.

Looks incredible, Benz !

I've not been on in quite some time, but it's always great to come back and see you're amazing work !

Enjoy is an understatement.
Those eyes are wild.
What took so long probably was lining them up right.

Wow. The expression you've created here is so intense. I can't imagine the time you must have put into this. Outstanding!!

Wow
Jaw just fell off...

Ben, what an amazing pendant. I treasure mine! Hopefully I can get up there soon to visit!!

I'm always amazed at your attention to detail

Well well well
I got my 1st Benzart piece

AWESOME
:)

Thank you sir

H

Looks incredible.

Updates??

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 1136 replies