Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

1st Annual Hulaween Party at Mai-Kai

Pages: 1 13 replies

Join us at the Mai-Kai to kick off an amazing Halloween Weekend with this very special night! Of course the Mai-Kai needs help in spreading the word and helping this event to be a great success. Contact Pia at the Mai-Kai if you'd like to pass out some flyers that are already produced or include this on your Facebook, Myspace and websites!

October 29, 2009 Seven Tiki Rum and Mai-Kai Present......

Read below to see all the great specials for the evening including your chance to win the top prize of $500 for best costume. Word has it if you dress like your favorite Mai-Kai drink then your chances are higher!!

Special guests: Slip and the Spinouts and Special Appearances by the Mai-Kai dancers!
1st Drink is FREE (some restrictions apply) and 1/2 price Appetizers from 7 - 8pm

Best Costume Contest - $500 for 1st Prize, $250 + Gift Basket for 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize is Dinner for 2 (a $150 value)

RSVP AND RECEIVE A FREE RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN A LENGENDARY MYSTERY DRINK! CALL 954-563-3272

Hope to see everyone there!

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2009-10-06 14:55 ]

On 2009-10-06 14:28, tiki_kiliki wrote:
Best Costume Contest - $500 for 1st Prize, $250 + Gift Basket for 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize is Dinner for 2 (a $150 value)

Think I have a chance?

Is there a category for scariest costume?

On 2009-10-06 16:29, Chip and Andy wrote:

On 2009-10-06 14:28, tiki_kiliki wrote:

Think I have a chance?

Is there a category for scariest costume?

:o WINNAR!!!!!!!!

D

I will be there. I just RSVP'ed. Cant wait to see the people that I met at Chip and Andys carving jam.
Renee

They apparently lowered their Mystery Girl hiring standards! :wink:

P

No matter what Chip does, he'll never be able to outfunk Bargoyle's performance.

On 2009-10-19 15:29, pablus wrote:

No matter what Chip does, he'll never be able to outfunk Bargoyle's performance.

I was going to take that challenge..... then I had to go wash my brain with some bleach from remembering the performance I had to outfunk.

But I do have a fun costume in mind for tonight! I'll meet you at the Molokai Bar tonight. You can't miss me, I'll be the one two fisting the Jet Pilots.

S

On 2009-10-29 12:00, Chip and Andy wrote:

On 2009-10-19 15:29, pablus wrote:

I was going to take that challenge..... then I had to go wash my brain with some bleach from remembering the performance I had to outfunk.

But I do have a fun costume in mind for tonight! I'll meet you at the Molokai Bar tonight. You can't miss me, I'll be the one two fisting the Jet Pilots.

Okay, you have now combined that image and the word "fisting" together and I just have to look away....

Just wait for the Mai-Kai dancers performance...they've been working on it. Here's a hint, it's "Thrilling"!

Stuck at the Boat Show! Sometimes, however, work doesn't suck! I'm posting from the cabin of 1963 75' Trumpy. Have fun and take pictures.

No.... no Mai Kai Maiden for you!

I revived the Henchman #2 outfit from the Tales of the Merman video series and I kind of regretted it towards the end of the evening..... F*ing HOT!

Andy was my Shady Dame, we made a cute couple

The real winners of the evening:

E33 won first place as the Deep Sea Diver and Luru won 4th with her Island Queen Colada. In case you don't recognize that last one as a drink on the Mai Kai menu, it a non-alcoholic so most of you have never seen it listed.

Rumor is LuRu's outfit was better than 4th place, but the judges didn't want to send two major awards home to the same household.

T

Congrats on your Major Award.

DC

Great costumes.

Chip you bear more than a passing resemblance to Secret Squirrel's sidekick Morocco Mole!

E
e33 posted on Wed, Nov 4, 2009 11:58 AM

On 2009-10-31 08:51, Turbogod wrote:
Congrats on your Major Award.

Thanks turbo, you can believe that if that had been the award it would not mysteriously break when I'm not around.

Pages: 1 13 replies